Artifact Creature — Myr
: Gain .
Combos Browse all
- Myr Galvanizer + Myr Galvanizer + Palladium Myr
- Palladium Myr + Voltaic Key
- Myr Galvanizer + Palladium Myr + Sculpting Steel
- Palladium Myr + Sculpting Steel
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Palladium Myr Discussion
6 days ago
Hey there! Ramping can be quite difficult in colorless, and while you have some wonderful ramp rocks, I'd recommend a few others as well! I'd recommend cutting a few eldrazi or things you can spare, since there's no use in filling your hand with huge spells if you can't cast them!
- Thran Dynamo / Sisay's Ring : Both pretty simple, but they can be used as soon as they're out and from then on can easily provide a source of mana to cast more things, much like Hedron archive.
- Forsaken Monument : INSANELY ramps, and while it may cost a bit of mana, this can make all your lands, and most of your ramp essentially double, allowing you to cast a TON more spells much faster. It even buffs the eldrazi, and gains you life you may have lost in earlier turns.
- Palladium Myr / Hedron Crawler : These guys may not seem like the best, but you have very few cheaper blockers, and you thus may get killed before you can cast big things. You can block big creatures with these, in addition to using them for ramp, so you can cast bigger spells.
- Crystal Vein : Easily provides colorless, the only source you need, and offers more if you chose to sac it, putting you one turn ahead in casting some big eldrazi!
- Ugin, the Ineffable : Costs quite a bit, but makes ALL the eldrazi (and most ramp spells) cost 2 less, greatly reducing their cost.
- Mind Stone : A great, cheap, colorless source that can help you ramp, putting you one turn ahead, as well as offering card draw if necessary!
The next few may OR may not be out of your budget, so here they are if you haven't heard of them:
- Ancient Tomb : great ramping land, providing 2 colorless at the expense of just 2 life- this is great from early turns and can help you ramp into more ramp so you can cast big spells much faster.
- Urza's Incubator : You could name eldrazi, and essentially do what Ugin did as mentioned above for half the cost in mana. This could really be a great ramp spell and costs very little mana.
- Mana Vault : Even if you just use it once this can put you WAY ahead in the game, 3+ turns to be exact.
- Mana Crypt : costs no mana, ramps you just as good as something that costs 3 mana. Its pricey, but very, very, very powerful.
Hope this helps! Be sure to check out some of my decks, and drop an upvote if you'd like! Good luck on the deck- cheers!
Edit: some cuts I recommend are 2 of the all is dusts, both karns (they're fun, but not worth it), and possibly 2 of the thought-knot seers as long as you'd be adding some of the blockers mentioned above.
2 months ago
Here are some card that I think are worth considering.
3 months ago
Your combo is cool but very unlikely. You would want to add a few ways to tutor up the artifacts to get better consistency.
Hoarding Dragon , Kuldotha Forgemaster , Inventors' Fair and Gamble could help.
Shared Summons could get forgemaster and toymaker. Crop Rotation can get inventor's fair.
Also you might consider a few more instants to make scepter more useful if he doesnt happen in to vitalize. Ancient Grudge and Fog seem good.
Also you may want more mana dorks to enable the combo with vitalize scepter. Palladium Myr works as would Fyndhorn Elder , Greenweaver Druid , Nantuko Elder , Whisperer of the Wilds , these are also decent ramp cards in general.
3 months ago
4 months ago
I just realized that Palladium Myr + 2 Myr Galvanizer make infinite mana dang... I think that 4x Fireball would be good to have in your sideboard [for if the opponent is running a creature heavy deck] + even if you don't have the combo it would still be a good late-game card for this deck.
4 months ago
Cool deck!! Looks fun.
Here are some thoughts.
First, I would add more ramp!!!
You have 8 ramp cards but i would go up to 12 or 14 easy.
Worn Powerstone , Palladium Myr , Thran Dynamo , Commander's Sphere , Skyclave Relic are all playable. Even 2 cmc rocks like the signets are good.
2nd, Fist of Suns seems central to your win con so i would add some tutors for it. Trophy Mage and Fabricate are good options in addition to your transmute cards.
Finally sorry to burst your bubble but desolation twin doesnt combo with eldrazi displacer bc it is an 'on cast' effect not ETB. However Peregrine Drake would be a great alternative.
Anyway just some thoughts, cheers and have fun!!!
6 months ago
Maybe add more 3 cmc ramp 2..?
6 months ago
Haha it happens! I like the additions, they're definitely making the deck stronger. Here's my suggestions for additional cuts: Scour from Existence, Palladium Myr, and Burnished Hart. The first is pretty mediocre removal since it's so expensive and not even on an artifact that can stick around in the early game, and the others are the worst ramp in your deck. They're also all cards I started with in my deck and ended up cutting for better cards.