Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Creature — Shapeshifter
You may have Clone enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature on the battlefield.
15 hours ago
I would drop 3 lands and add in some mix of Talismans and signets.
In a deck with high-impact high mana cost creatures I think Clone effects are good. In this deck in particular Spark Double does a lot since you can conceivably cast it copying Miirym getting two non-legendary Miiryms and then each dragon that enters gives you 3 copies of it. I am also a fan of Deadeye Navigator in Miirym decks since you can make an additional copy of one of your dragons for
1 week ago
My thoughts Show
- Don't like most of the Japanese art, looks like cheap screencap alters. Mind you, I like anime.
- Runadi should really be titled Hydra Caller
- Creeping Bloodsucker is a fine addition to Belbe, Corrupted Observer, even if it doesn't curve. Three life a turn isn't bad either.
- Chevill is getting support at a glacial pace
- I'd rather have another Plague Spitter reprint than Festering Evil
- Towering Gibbon looks so cute, haha. I kinda wish it looked at all your permanents though, mostly feels like a more boring green Clone
- I've definently never seen Kibo before. Anyway, are primates only getting two new cards? Because I feel gruul doesn't have very exciting support for EDH. At least Scrounging Bandar works.
- Pirated Copy: So this isn't quite Clone + Tandem Lookout. For one, it's drawing you on combat damage only, so no shenanigans with Lightning-Rig Crew. However, it also lets you copy other people's stuff, which means that their combat can benefit you. I think, but am not sure, that copying a token will make the drawing ability work with all tokens with the same type that aren't otherwise named. Because go-wide decks needed to be put down more in EDH. Not really into this with Admiral Beckett Brass TBH, too high MV. (What I really want is for Protean Raider to get the preserved tribal part of the ability.)
- Don't like white getting copies trough Preston the Vanisher, even if they're weak. Illusions in particular don't feel right for a truth-oriented philosophy, although I suppose light can blind and not just reveal. Surprised it didn't have a blue mana pip somewhere.
- Ashcoat curves nicely enough into Marrow-Gnawer, regardless which one is your commander. Attack with Ashcoat to give your Rats extra power, sacrifice one of them with Gnawer for extra tokens (and even more attack power next turn), then recur the saced rat with Ashcoat. Getting to recur not just one put two cards a turn is quite generous too.
3 weeks ago
Legendary Artifact Creature - Construct
As an additional cost to cast this spell, you may sacrifice any number of untapped powerstones you control. For each powerstone you sacrifice, draw a card and put a +1/+1 counter on Ammanius Vive.
Whenever Ammanius Vive deals combat damage to an opponent, create a tapped powerstone token. Then, scry X where X is the number of powerstones you control.
Make a mono-green shapeshifter that can copy another permanent, similar to how the blue Clone line works. But it must still feel mono-green in nature.
2 months ago
Metalcop The Aikido hub has gone through several name changes. It's intended to cover effects that turn an opponent's cards and effects against them, including damage redirection, theft, clones, etc. They're similar enough that I think a single hub covers the full idea, but the name has had some controversy. Do you have any suggestions?
2 months ago
Haunting Voyage is great mass reanimation.
A lot of Clone effects are underrated in scion decks. They are great because you can get anything you want and have an extra copy, kind of like a reanimation spell.
Other than that the only thing I could think of to improve is mana base becoming fetches, shocks, and og duals. Great deck!
3 months ago
Changeling Hero (Champion a creature)
Mulldrifter (card draw)
Impassioned Orator (infinite life)
Daxos, Blessed by the Sun (infinite life)
Healer of the Pride (infinite life)
3 months ago
"Visible" would need to be strictly defined. I understand you mean how you can see the artwork of the card, so the front. But consider MDFC and transform cards. The reverse side of a transformed card has no mana value. Similarly, if you can see the reverse of an MDFC, are you permitted to cast the front as well?
What about tokens? The actual answer is no, but you would want that defined for the purposes of players wanting to argue it.
How about clones? A copied permanent copies all facets of a spell. If I use Clone on Worldspine Wurm, I no longer have a 4mv blue permanent, I have an 11mv green permanent. So do I cast Clone for , or Worldspine Wurm for ?
And what about Mutate? May I cast creatures both above and beneath it? What happens if I cast the top creature, do the rest go to their owners graveyard?
What if one opponent plays with a stacked graveyard where only the top card is visible. I motion to cast it. The shuffle their graveyard. Can I still cast it if I can't see it? Nothing instructs them to shuffle their graveyard, but they could say they were "looking" through it and did so out of habit.
Can I cast my opponents Commander from their Command Zone?
Suppose, by accident, an opponent drops a card and it lands face up. Can I cast that, as it is still technically "from their hand"? How about in a casual game where they cast a spell and put it down on the table, only to realize they lack the mana. So they ask to retract it and the table agrees to let them start over. Well, we saw it. Can I cast it? I did this the other day. I had six mana and went to cast a spell that required , but I only had the ability to produce a single . Oopsie. Mistakes happen.
Not meaning to sound insulting or rude. Just giving a glimpse into what is involved with R&D when creating an entirely new set of rules within the game ^-^
3 months ago
Doubling Season would be OP af. Also, I'm surprised you don't run more copier cards, like Phantasmal Image, Clone, Glasspool Mimic Flip, Clever Impersonator, etc, since Sakashima gives you the ability to copy legendary creatures.