Target creature gets +3/+2 until end of turn. Scry 1.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Inordinate Rage Discussion
4 months ago
- Kin-Tree Invocation + Binding the Old Gods - Boneyard Lurker + Infuse with Vitality - Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner + Moritte of the Frost - Incubation / Incongruity + Quandrix Cultivator - Spellheart Chimera + Prismari Command - Final Payment + Humiliate - Zealous Persecution + Killian, Ink Duelist - Kaya, Bane of the Dead + Closing Statement
- Fleshbag Marauder + Brackish Trudge - Blight-Breath Catoblepas + Sheoldred, Whispering One - Audacious Thief + Unwilling Ingredient - Hagra Constrictor + Tergrid, God of Fright Flip - Blood Beckoning + Go Blank - Murder + Poison the Cup - Lazotep Reaver + Umbral Juke - Herald of the Dreadhorde + Feed the Serpent
11 months ago
11 months ago
"Whenever a player casts an instant or sorcery spell that targets only Mirrorwing Dragon, that player copies that spell for each other creature he or she controls that the spell could target. Each copy targets a different one of those creatures."
Now my question is that if I use Inordinate Rage on Mirrorwing Dragon, I take it that Mirrorwing Dragon's effect would not Trigger as Inordinate Rage gives a target creature +3/+2 but it also states to Scry 1 which is in turn targeting you the player as well?
Any help appreciated :D
Thanks for your time
11 months ago
Version 2.4. Zendikar rising draft best picks. -Pious Interdiction, +Luminarch Aspirant // -Tidings, +Field Research // -Sigiled Starfish, +Glasspool Mimic Flip // -Bone to Ash, +Jwari Disruption Flip // -Toll of the Invasion, +Malakir Rebirth Flip // -Scalding Cauldron, +Cliffhaven Kitesail // -Rampaging Rendhorn, +Scute Swarm // -Leafkin Druid, +Lotus Cobra // -Fierce Witchstalker, +Oran-Rief Ooze // -Gift of Paradise, +Reclaim the Wastes // -Chandra, Novice Pyromancer, +Inordinate Rage // -Bloodthirsty Aerialist, +Hagra Constrictor.
11 months ago
Hey, you're welcome.
There's 12 rogues here for the party, but only 5 clerics, 4 Warriors and 1 Wizard. These ratios of party members will make it difficult to have much mana cost reduction for Zagras especially Wizards. My advice is make these numbers more even to give you more chances to have different party members on the battlefield at once. Changeling Outcast is a budget one drop party member who can be any creature type you choose for party and it's unblockable which has good interaction with several tribal combat damage effects.
Budget Wizards to consider adding:
- Blood Cultist, Fireslinger: more pingers with deathtouch.
- Pain Seer, Magus of the Wheel, Grim Haruspex: draw.
There's some party members who could be upgraded to better budget creatures especially the Warriors:
- Goblin Chainwhirler > Carnage Gladiator
- Azra Oddsmaker > Brawl-Bash Ogre
- Mindblade Render > Rakdos Roustabout
- Oona's Blackguard > Blood Burglar
Blood Beckoning could be upgraded to Nullpriest of Oblivion who is a two drop Cleric or if you cast with kicker you can reanimate any creature in your graveyard. Beckoning doesn't reanimate it recurs the creature/creatures to your hand which is a big difference. Searing Barrage could be upgraded to any Wizard party member because this removal spell is not needed as it's the least good and costs the most mana for what it does.
Some cards to consider cutting:
- Pyroclastic Hellion
- Lash of Thorns
- Inordinate Rage
- Barge In
- Avatar of Fury
- Nearheath Stalker
- Bloodsworn Steward
- Blazing Specter
- Gnat Alley Creeper
- Duskmantle Operative
- Crashing Drawbridge
- Ashenmoor Liege
Pump spells that only pump one creature one time such as Infuriate are subpar in Commander especially when you can only cast them once. If the spell pumped all creatures you control, protected the creature from removal or it made the creature have huge power with evasion then that's different, but the pump spells here don't do that. More draw is more impactful than pump.