Creature — Snake
Hagra Constrictor enters the battlefield with two +1/+1 counters on it.
Each creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it has menace. (A creature with menace can't be blocked except by two or more creatures.)
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Hagra Constrictor Discussion
1 month ago
Looks fun. ♡
2 months ago
Some cards to consider:
Pump creatures as you go wide:
4 months ago
- Kin-Tree Invocation + Binding the Old Gods - Boneyard Lurker + Infuse with Vitality - Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner + Moritte of the Frost - Incubation / Incongruity + Quandrix Cultivator - Spellheart Chimera + Prismari Command - Final Payment + Humiliate - Zealous Persecution + Killian, Ink Duelist - Kaya, Bane of the Dead + Closing Statement
- Fleshbag Marauder + Brackish Trudge - Blight-Breath Catoblepas + Sheoldred, Whispering One - Audacious Thief + Unwilling Ingredient - Hagra Constrictor + Tergrid, God of Fright Flip - Blood Beckoning + Go Blank - Murder + Poison the Cup - Lazotep Reaver + Umbral Juke - Herald of the Dreadhorde + Feed the Serpent
10 months ago
@KibaAlpha: I just received it over the mail yesterday haha. The whole jumpstart set was unavailable in Europe for a while, so I couldn't get it before.
But the deck is going to be adjusted allot, including the new nemesis bond lands, and im going to experiment with Kels, Fight Fixer, Eerie Ultimatum, Glasspool Mimic Flip, the Hagra Constrictor and Retribution of the Ancients you also use and most shockingly I am going to change Ishai for Sakashima of a Thousand Faces for a while to see how that runs.
My whole gameplan is to copy reyhan for multiple triggers anyway, so maybe trading white for Sakashima is a good idea.
11 months ago
Hey man, look at you still going strong with Ishai & Reyhan! You even surpassed me on the charts, I cheer to that.
This whole epidemic put dust on my cards; outside of the local game store there is just no-one to easily play with. But as new cards have been printed, apart from that walking dead bullshit, my interest has spiked on mtg again after playing some with the Otrimi, the Ever-Playful precon.
Now i've always wondered; Is Retribution of the Ancients worth it? The card feels similar to Vorel of the Hull Clade in where it's quite sub-par in action since its just a combo piece that needs setup and a turn, but somehow, people shit rainbows in their pants and spill their removal on this rather than on something i don't want removed... So Vorel once again made an entrance to the deck. For just a , Retribution of the Ancients sure looks tasty also.
I also like that cute little constrictor you have over there, the Hagra Constrictor.
1 year ago
Version 2.4. Zendikar rising draft best picks. -Pious Interdiction, +Luminarch Aspirant // -Tidings, +Field Research // -Sigiled Starfish, +Glasspool Mimic Flip // -Bone to Ash, +Jwari Disruption Flip // -Toll of the Invasion, +Malakir Rebirth Flip // -Scalding Cauldron, +Cliffhaven Kitesail // -Rampaging Rendhorn, +Scute Swarm // -Leafkin Druid, +Lotus Cobra // -Fierce Witchstalker, +Oran-Rief Ooze // -Gift of Paradise, +Reclaim the Wastes // -Chandra, Novice Pyromancer, +Inordinate Rage // -Bloodthirsty Aerialist, +Hagra Constrictor.
1 year ago
Hi! I just wanted to list some of the cards that really stood out to me from ZNR that I'll be giving a go in this deck:
- Clearwater Pathway Flip and Riverglide Pathway Flip, no explanation really needed for these, they are very useful
- Feed the Swarm, targeted creature or ENCHANTMENT removal in black? Yes please
- Hagra Constrictor, good card to make it harder for our opponents when we alpha strike, also we can sac this the turn it comes out if needed as it etb's with +1/+1 counters
- Skyclave Shadowcat, sort of a mash between Carrion Feeder and Midnight Reaper but worse
- Demon's Disciple, a pretty good card and with Grave Pact out at the same time, it will really hurt out opponents
- Guul Draz Mucklord, it has a very useful death trigger that could save one of our more important creatures in a pinch, however I feel that the mana cost is a little high when all we're going to use it for is protecting our other creatures