Infinite combo challenge
Posted on April 24, 2018, 2:32 p.m. by Fyr
Heres a fun little game. Name ANY card in magic's history (Not un-cards) and then the person below will make up an infinite combo using that card as a part of it in some way or another. It just has to be a part of the combo It doesn't have to be an important part of the combo just in it I still have yet to think of a card that is impossible to use in an infinite combo of some sort NOTE: the combo does not have to be game winning just an effect you can repeat as many times as you want. Here I'll start Storm Crow
April 24, 2018 4:12 p.m.
I have one:
Mycosynth Lattice + (Pentavus + Gilded Lotus + Dross Scorpion) + Cogwork Assembler + Storm Crow = infinite mana, which leads to infinite activations of Cogwork Assembler, which leads to infinite Storm Crows on the spot.
Is is unnecessarily complicated? Yes. Is it worth it? Hell yes.
I choose Selective Memory
April 24, 2018 10:30 p.m.
April 24, 2018 11:09 p.m.
Make an infinite using Artificer's Hex.
April 29, 2018 7:19 p.m.
- Have all the cards above on the field
- activate karn turning hex into a creature
- sac the hex to ironworks floating 2 mana, hex comes back do to renewal
- with the 2 floating mana put a charge counter on the Gemstone Array, remove the counter from array adding a black mana to pool
- cast the hex again triggering the carnival of souls
- use the mana from the carnival of souls to activate karn ability targeting hex
- repeat steps 2-6 with the highest life total to win do to Reckless Fireweaver triggers.
Now use the card Radiate
April 29, 2018 8:10 p.m.
This gives you infinite Radiates and infinite mana.
April 30, 2018 5:53 p.m.
zephramtripp Zulaport Cutthroat+Tainted Aether+Burning Sands+Splinter Twin+Deceiver Exarch+2 lands
cast the cutthroat (with the aether and sands out) sac a land then cast exarch/pestermite sac a land cast splinter twin on exarch make a copy sac copy drain with cutthroat