|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Conspiracy: Take the Crown (CN2)||Rare|
|Tenth Edition (10E)||Rare|
|Seventh Edition (7ED)||Rare|
|Urza's Saga (USG)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Enchantment — Aura
Enchant creature (Target a creature as you cast this. This card enters the battlefield attached to that creature.)
All damage that would be dealt to you is dealt to enchanted creature instead.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (26)||Antiat , Ellyreia , Nemesis , Famicomania , darthnuchi , Supremespeed , Pelli , Xunfor6iv3nX , duff87 , Epidilius , Unlife , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , mazrimtaim , saj0219 , philktoken8998 , Kleptozaniac , awalloftext , sonnet666 , gildan_bladeborn , Shiromakuro , marcus638 , Mousemke , Pumpkinking913 , TheBl0b , MagnaAura , JasYper|
|Want (6)||Turtlelover73 , Cartridge , phorenox , resturgence , neato4incognito , jonavanh|
1 day ago
1 week ago
Ok, i have a couple issues with this deck:
1: Its a Stuffy Doll deck. How can you NOT have Pariah. Just, how? It's practically a crime. Also Pariah's Shield. Just put in a couple more indestructible like Darksteel Myr any you'll be completely free from damage.
2: Dead cards. Without guardian combo, all Altar of the Brood actually does is fill up the moldrotha player's graveyard a bit and make your Immortal Coil and Lich's Mastery worse. Maybe consider a different payoff, such as Genesis Chamber or Soul Warden, as they are not dead draws without the guardian, as you're getting lots of ETBs of nontoken creatures from all your flickering. Also, Leveler and Timesifter. Why? You don't have tremendously many high CMC spells, and leveler is an ETB: you can't gift the lack of library to someone.
3: You have very little synergy with her uptick. There is only a couple miracle spells and only 2 fetches. Consider putting in some of the panoramas (card link example: Jund Panorama. Remember that they can be put in Esper decks cos no colour identity) or if your fine with spending a couple bucks, some fetch lands, Myriad Landscape, or anything of that kidney
5: Eerie Interlude + commander ultimate = profit. Also Flickerwisp, Long Road Home, etc. And Eldrazi Displacer. You have a bunch of colourless lands, and if you throw in a couple mana rocks (which u should probably do btw. You only have swol ring :P ) and you'll have all the colourless mana you need.
1 week ago
1 week ago
As a way to deal with direct damage, why not try Pariah? I'm sure your gods won't mind...
3 weeks ago
What's your philosophy here? What do you want your deck to do?
Bound in Silence fits better than Pacifism since you can tutor for it. Same thing with Big Game Hunter over one of your kill spells. Pious Warrior and Shield Dancer make pretty good surprise blockers too.
You've also got pieces to a few combos but they would need a few more parts. Teysa, Orzhov Scion combos with Darkest Hour but it really needs a Blood Artist and Ashnod's Altar to work. Cho-Manno, Revolutionary combos with Pariah and Pariah's Shield. Those two also combo with Stuffy Doll.
One last Card. Conspiracy turns every creature into Rebels or Mercenaries, letting you tutor for any creature in your deck.
4 weeks ago
For the record... I think good voltron decks use both Auras and Equipment so that one lone Vandalblast doesn't wreck your shit. Here are some good voltron enchantments most of them are white because... I'm a racist? No, my Voltron deck Samurai From The Past! is based on Konda, Lord of Eiganjo here:
- Battle Mastery
- Daybreak Coronet
- Angelic Destiny
- Gift of Immortality
- Eldrazi Conscription
- Spirit Mantle
- Spectra Ward
- On Serra's Wings
- Steel of the Godhead
- Righteous Authority
- Spirit Loop
- Aqueous Form
- Fool's Demise
- Sovereigns of Lost Alara
I also think that Ghirapur Orrery, and Horn Of Greed should be cut... Hear me out! Orrery and Horn do two things they help you with card advantage and land plays, and second they help your opponent in the same way... Think about this for a second, if you are playing against a spells deck and they dump their hand (which they do from time to time), you just gave them 3 more spells to throw in your face. Then you have Orrery and Horn together thats two cards that you let the esper/jund/izzet/grixis control player have to answer any threats you have. I think you're giving your opponents too much with these cards.
1 month ago
@ForTheOldFrame: Thanks for your upvote and your detailed comment and sorry for posting so late. I was busy the last days and didn't find the time to reply.
I will try to answer to all your suggestion but I myself aren't an expert in EDH too. So maybe I am wrong with some choices and many cards depend on teh playgroup you are playing:
- Mentor of the Meek: Is already on my maybe list and goes in the deck as soon as I can get it.
- Concerted Effort: Is already on my maybe list and goes in the deck as soon as I can get it. But I will probably not build the deck around it. So Lost Auramancers, Plea for Guidance and Windbrisk Heights are out. Especially Windbrisk Heights as my rebels normally only attack once with three creatures or more.
- Land drops are an issue so Journeyer's Kite and Thawing Glaciers are great choice and I will try them out.
- Temple of the False God: I tend to have it on my starting hand nearly every time I play it in a deck. So I am not a big fan of this card. But with Journeyer's Kite and Thawing Glaciers it is maybe worth a try.
- Sword of the Animist: Mostly I need my rebels to control the table and don't have a chance to attack the first rounds.
- Rebels mitigate the lack of good carddraw in white by tutoring for your creatures. Normally I tend to keep 4-6 cards in my hand and use my mana to tutor for rebels or recast Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero so I don't need Jayemdae Tome, Armistice or Slate of Ancestry. Especially the later I think is not a good option with rebels. If you have enough rebels on the field you normally search for Mirror Entity and attack with your army.
- Light of Day synergices very well with Scuttlemutt and Distorting Lens so I will try it out.
- Cataclysm: Great suggestion and I will try to get one ;-)
- Fated Retribution is not the only instant wrath in white. There is also Rout. And I think if I add Cataclysm I am fine with wrath effects.
- Catastrophe and Armageddon are good option, but as I mostly play casual I leave them out.
- Cessation is better than Pacifism but at the moment Pacifism is only a placeholder and will get out of the deck. Presumable for an other suggestion form you.
- My playgroup mostly plays with older cards and so we decided to ban all planeswalkers. So Elspeth Tirel and Gideon of the Trials are out for me.
- Angel's Trumpet is a good card but not in my build, I think it is possibly in rebels but you have to build the deck differently.
- The runes cycle: Great suggestion. As rebels have already good answers against red and black I will try to find room for the three other runes.
- Icatian Store: I don't like the old storage land and I think that Fountain of Cho is strictly better. But normally I need my mana every turn and not a lot of mana in one turn. The only exception is Mirror Entity so I think I don't need it. But maybe I will try it out some day.
- Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon": For mone white Benalish Marshal is better and I will get one for this deck.
- Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite is great but to expensive (money) for me.
- Pariah and Pariah's Shield: I think you are right and the runes are better suited for the deck.
So thanks again for your comment and now I have the problem to find cards to take out for your suggestions ;-)
1 month ago
Continuing from before...
- I like your choice of Wraths. If you're reconsidering, think about Cataclysm -- one of the strongest of them all, and from Exodus! -- or the game's only instant-speed Wrath, Fated Retribution. Also consider Catastrophe or Armageddon to knock out enemy lands, once you've got a good board state or you think there's a Genesis Wave coming. (12 lands is the magic number.) Land destruction is dishonorable, but Zacama's more dishonorable than that; I'm trying to teach myself that if the card isn't banned, it's not dishonorable enough to not use.
- Cessation is a lot harder to kill than Pacifism.
- If you're willing to use planeswalkers, Elspeth Tirel is a reusable Wrath/Disk; the other two Elspeths give you chump-attackers for Sword of the Animist. Gideon of the Trials gives you a Gideon Worship effect, and there are other playable Gideons. OTOH, planeswalkers aren't exactly Rebel-era cards -- I can understand not wanting to use them, and I think you can win without them.
- Angel's Trumpet is a crazy, game-warping card which... probably doesn't have a place here after all, since it creates a risk of the enemy killing your utility creatures. But it's worth knowing about, I think.
- Rune of Protection: Red and Rune of Protection: Green. Since you're mono-white, the W requirement isn't a drawback, and you can cycle them in the wildly unlikely event that you don't face any Gruul, Elementals, dinosaurs, or treefolk.
- Icatian Store is a mono-white storage land. I have no idea if storage lands are worth bothering with or not, but I'm kind of liking them so far.
- Zhuge Liang (Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon") is always useful in White Weenie. Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite is probably a stronger option, but I don't like Phyrexians on a Vorthos level; it's much more fun to run historical figures. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuge_Liang)
- Pariah and Pariah's Shield have fun interactions with Cho-Manno, but probably aren't necessary if you're using a relevant Circle/Rune of Protection.
Regardless, great work so far! I found that a lot of the cards I was going to recommend were already in the deck; and I'm hanging on to this deck for future reference. If I ever build something similar, this will be the starting point!