Creature — Demon
At the beginning of each combat, any opponent may sacrifice a creature. If a player does, tap Desecration Demon and put a +1/+1 counter on it.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$0.75||$1.43||$4.44||$3.49||0.02 TIX||0.02 TIX|
|Have (27)||Lightning_Collectors , HunterEste , Wyldekarde , DiamondFlavor , Mrbiscuit22 , , PTsmitty , Valentine35 , jwe94 , TheTyrant , Murrack , HR19 , casey , Surferdunks , mymanpotsandpans , VanDerTroll , Asyndeton , Archegos , pskinn01 , Kundarak , Spinalripper , Gemeye , ironax , mcstang1986 , Mazzuno , the.beanpole , ecurps|
Desecration Demon Discussion
22 hours ago
2 days ago
Thanks metalevolence! Horobi, Death's Wail is a great time. Thank you for the many suggestions! I've added my preferences to the maybe-board.
Agree'd possible cuts: Archwing Dragon. Cards that played didn't impact: Desecration Demon & Geralf's Messenger. Too many considerations for possible Murder & Dismember replacements that simply do more or are the same.
Stand-out HERO: Stronghold Overseer ~ Leaving up 6 swamps to nerf-away the White-Soilders player's army of token felt good after attacking with the Demon himself!
6 days ago
6 days ago
Hey DrkNinja thanks for the comment! I actually play mostly 2hg which is where i feel Arlinn shines more. Just the other day my partner dropped a Desecration Demon and I was able to Arlinn and needless to say, the opposing team had a rough choice.
I do want to run 4 Immerwolf as i playtest it more and more they do seem to shine.
I also agree with you on CCs i just only have the one though. Setessan works well with the Partisans for the time being.
1 week ago
I took out a Desecration Demon to put in a second Demon of Death's Gate because I've been more successful defeating my opponent with it and it usually costs no manna when I play it. I took out the Grave Pacts because many of my creature are hard to kill and I needed to have more low cost manna cards in the deck. I also took out the Bloodchief Ascensions (for now, depends on how things go). In place of those I put in 4x Disowned Ancestor because I had a hard time blocking my opponents in my most recent tournament.
1 week ago
I would recommend Desecration Demon over nighthawk in this style of deck.
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
Do not worry about cost at any point in time. Make the deck the best it can be, replace the expensive bits with budget versions (ie replace Kitchen Finks with Murderous Redcap). SOme cards will not have replacements (like Melira) but you can run something else in its place like a big beater (ie Desecration Demon).
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Return to Ravnica||Rare|
- Desecration Demon + Grave Betrayal + Sheoldred, Whispering One
- Desecration Demon + Essence Harvest
- Blood Artist + Desecration Demon
- Desecration Demon + Reaper from the Abyss
- Desecration Demon + Thousand-Year Elixir
- Desecration Demon + Oona's Blackguard
- Abyssal Persecutor + Desecration Demon + Rune-Scarred Demon
- Desecration Demon + Harvester of Souls + Reaper from the Abyss
- Alms Beast + Desecration Demon
- Abyssal Persecutor + Desecration Demon
- Curse of Stalked Prey + Desecration Demon
- Desecration Demon + Generator Servant
- Desecration Demon + Kiora's Follower
- Desecration Demon + Havoc Festival + Mogis, God of Slaughter
- Desecration Demon + Gift of Orzhova + Sanguine Bond
- Agent of the Fates + Desecration Demon
- Desecration Demon + Geth's Verdict
- Desecration Demon + Gatekeeper of Malakir