|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Avatar
Whenever another creature you control dies, it deals damage equal to its power to target player.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (21)||ironax , CAPTAINxCOOKIES , jstn.mrrtt , KingOfGrixis , sneferie , EdenGardenz , Lindough , Atroxreaper , MlgMan67 , Oskani , pskinn01 , damo_rox , brentkc49 , Shiromakuro , rakdos24 , goodair , Riders_of_Brohan , Unlife , golgarigirl , mziter501 , rockleemyhero|
Stalking Vengeance Discussion
2 weeks ago
Dragon Broodmother kann nicht dein Commander sein, Alternativen fuer ne Lifegain / Token / Devour Strategie waeren:
- Tana, the Bloodsower
- Ulasht, the Hate Seed
- Thromok the Insatiable (Skaliert exponentiell, mit Trample drauf kann der schnell Spiele beenden)
- Bloodspore Thrinax Must play in dem theme
- Dragonlair Spider
- Fresh Meat (Devourst 20 Tokens und bekommst 20 staerkere Tokens)
- Sylvan Offering
- Hellion Eruption (1/1 -> 4/4)
- Wolfbriar Elemental
- Chancellor of the Forge
- Hooded Hydra
- Release the Gremlins
- Hornet Nest (Denk dran wenn die nen 6 power mob blockt machtse auch 6 Tokens)
- Hornet Queen
- Stalking Vengeance
- Tempt with Vengeance
- Hellkite Hatchling
- Thunder-Thrash Elder
- Beacon of Creation
- Rampaging Baloths
- Sandwurm Convergence
- Parallel Lives kostet zwar bissl mehr aber lohnt sich hier
- Mitotic Slime 7 Bodies fr 5 Mana
- Fires of Yavimaya must play in Gruul
- Cultivate & Kodama's Reach sind Ramp staples in EDH
- Preyseizer Dragon
- Skullmulcher Brauchst bissl mehr Draw
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip ist noch nice fuer Ramp
- Khalni Garden, Skarrg, the Rage Pits rein
- Yavimaya Hollow raus (Kostet 30-60 Euro) und lieber Kessig Wolf Run rein
- Contested Cliffs raus (Spielst zuwenig Beasts dazu) und Oran-Rief, the Vastwood rein um alle Tokens zu pumpen
- Mosswort Bridge wuerde gehen aber Kher Keep ist in der Strategie wahrscheinlich besser um excess mana gegen Token zu tauschen
- Fungal Reaches ist crap, bekommst genug Ramp durch Creatures und anderweitig
- Evolving Wilds & Terramorphic Expanse sind must pick in jedem multi-color deck, damit fixt man nicht nur Mana, sondern dnnt auch das Deck aus und erhht die Chance Karten die man braucht zu ziehen.
1 month ago
Warstorm Surge, Pandemonium, and Stalking Vengeance also burn your opponents while you sneak creatures in or make zombies. Since Garna gives haste, Furystoke Giant, Nettle Drone, Lightning-Rig Crew, Goblin Fireslinger, Goblin Sharpshooter, and Cinder Pyromancer can also deal damage. Myr can also tap for mana before being sacrificed.
Razaketh, the Foulblooded is good for finding other combo pieces.
I have a tentative list you can check out.
Commander / EDH*
1 VIEW | IN 1 FOLDER
1 month ago
- Removed: Sire Of Insanity, Grixis Panorama, Rakdos Guildgate, Endless One, & Stalking Vengeance
- Added: Oblivion Sower, Rakdos Keyrune, Graven Cairns, Grenzo, Dungeon Warden, & Damnation
I swapped in Oblivion Sower and Rakdos Keyrune for Sire Of Insanity and Grixis Panorama. I liked being able to go get lands with Grixis if needed, but I've been feeling for a while that I need just a bit more ramp then plain lands. Sire doesn't feel like its ever really getting me value, so I dropped it for Oblivion Sower. I swapped out Rakdos Guildgate for Graven Cairns because it's just a better land.
I also swapped in Grenzo, Dungeon Warden for Endless One because Grenzo can do a lot more to move my board state along and generate advantage, where Endless One was just a nice X drop for Rakdos. I decided to dump Stalking Vengeance for Damnation because it seems to get removed almost immediately and I needed access to a straight board wipe in the deck.
I still need to figure out what I'd like to switch out for my Demonic Tutor, but that's a tomorrow's issue.
2 months ago
I like what you've done here; especially considering your budget. Here are some ideas I thought could be worth mentioning:
- War Elemental; if this creature is left alone, it will get crazy strong very, very fast. Nice as an attacker; even nicer as ammo for Brion
- Serra Avatar; very nice ammo for Brion, but expensive to cast
- Stalking Vengeance; effectively doubles the damage of Brion's flings
- Sigil of the New Dawn; great for recycling Brion's flings
- Flameshadow Conjuring; fantastic, cheap way to make creature tokens; especially fun if you do not want to sac what you've summoned right away to Brion.
- Thornbite Staff; helps you to untap Brion just after flinging something.
Hope this helps you; keep up the nice brewing! Btw, if you have time, please review one of my decks and let me know what you think.
2 months ago
- Cradle of Vitality seems incredible here, given the lifelink from Brion.
- Sunbond is a slightly weaker but still good
- Well of Lost Dreams will keep your hand full for the same reason.
- Stalking Vengeance combos well with Brion, as well as punishes people who might try to wrath your board.
- Sigil of Distinction makes a nice reusable buff for multiple Brion flings
- Zealous Conscripts seems like an auto-include
You'll almost certainly want to play some Wrath of God style board clears, since you will often be clearing your own board with Brion. Good options besides the aforementioned wrath:
There are some other good red staples to consider that are on theme with the deck:
2 months ago
Looking pretty good. The trample providers you included are really helpful for hydras. I would drop most of the charms and instants except the protective ones. The more ramp the earlier you can get hydras and the bigger your hydras, so get another 5-10 ramp spells. You could try Archetype of Endurance to protect your hydras. Elemental Bond, Garruk's Packleader, and Zendikar Resurgent draw you cards when you play hydras. Something like Pandemonium or Warstorm Surge could really hurt opponents when your hydras enter play. Death's Presence and Stalking Vengeance might be helpful when they die.
2 months ago
Gotcha! Well in that case maybe not Beastmaster, and definitely not Sprout or Prossh. IMO Mycoloth would still be wort it though, but that's me. If you do like the burn that Warstorm Surge provides, you may also be interested in Stalking Vengeance. He's a little easier for your opponents to get rid of but as long as you have a sac outlet and a few tokens out, unless they counter him they'll get hit with at least some damage. Anyways, I hope I've been able to help in some form or fashion! Best of luck!
3 months ago
Sendaran Thank you for your input. I will explain some of the cards I added or explain why I won't add some of the cards.
Soulblast Doens't always hit 1 player. For example when I have Omnath, Locus of Rage Or Stalking Vengeance out on the battlefield. A Soulblast means often a two hit kill or a win. That's the reason why I have this card.
I agree with you on Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer I had this card in the deck since it started as an elemental Tribal deck. But it's not that usefull anymore.
I also agree on Angrath's Marauders I will change this one for Gratuitous Violence. This card interacts with Omnath, Warstorm surge and Stalking vengeance. It's still not the best card but it works better with my current setup and cost less mana. Though the 3 red mana is a bit much but i will give it a shot.
Elemental Bond Seems like a good addition to my deck. Draw is a bit of a problem from time to time but this one makes it a bit easier.
I also added some of your other suggestions to my maybe list but some didn't really make the cut. Such as the draw artifact.Goblin Bombardment is an important card in my deck and saved me a ton of times since its an instant sacrafice. I can simply sac an elemental at anytime to either damage a player or kill a creature.
Harrow Is an instant land drop which makes it a great card. I can get elementals on instant speed or deal damage with Warstorm Surge on instant speed. Therefore i won't switch that card.
But i really appreciate the tips and suggestions you gave me, hopefully the changes will help me :)