|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
- Bazaar Trader and Krovikan Whispers
- Can I send Treacherous Pit-Dweller to my opponent with Bazaar Trader after undying?
- Exchange control of Mirror Entity = opponent's creatures die?
- Humble Defector and Bazaar Trader for free card draws?
- What happens if I give my opponent Last Chance with my Bazaar Trader?
Creature — Goblin
Tap: Target player gains control of target artifact, creature, or land you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Bazaar Trader Discussion
1 day ago
Bazaar Trader lets me keep opponents creatures and cards when I steal them with sorcery spells.Thanks! When I get this going, I will update the old deck so if you haven't already upvoted it, go do that one instead! hah.
1 day ago
Hey, this looks good to me. Only things I'd change are Adarkar Valkyrie for Sun Titan since he pairs so well with Angelic Renewal and Gift of Immortality(going infinite with a sac outlet). Possibly trading Feldon of the Third Path for Mimic Vat since it's a little more reliable and can exile opponents creatures temporarily if needed. Also how does Bazaar Trader work here? I must be missing the interaction but if not I'd throw Goblin Bombardment in his spot.
2 weeks ago
I love this deck! I really like when people go off the beaten track and come up with something original in their decks and I also like when cards in a deck synergize well with each other instead of being powerful good-stuff cards and you certainly accomplished both of these with this deck.
It is hard for me to give advice on deck without play-testing, so I will just write down some cards that seem to fit your deck well, but you will know better if they are actually worth playing.
Argent Mutation seems to fit your everything-needs-to-be-an-artifact sub-theme and can be cycled away if needed.
Callous Oppressor definitely fits the theme and has fun little interaction with other players.
Bribery doesn't have great synergy with the deck (it's more of a good-stuff card), but it is a fun card and fits the theme perfectly.
I would add some sac-outlet, because you only have Goblin Bombardment and Bazaar Trader (he is not a sac-outlet but he fulfills the same role). I only found Grafted Wargear but there have to be some better ones.
I will add some points here if I have any more ideas :)
2 weeks ago
Here are a few cards I'd recommend.
Treachery, Grinning Totem, Supreme Inquisitor, Voidmage Prodigy, Willbreaker, Animate Dead, Reanimate, Aura Thief, Clever Impersonator, Sudden Spoiling, Tolarian Entrancer, Puppeteer Clique, Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker
Cards you should remove
The reason why is you want to use create wizards and some of these cards don't fit the theme, cost too much mana, or doesn't provide synergy. I suggest running better cards that require less mana yet still do some filthy things.Also run some more ramp and a few more instants and sorceries
1 month ago
Thousand-Year Elixir isn't the card you need for the Door to Nothingness combo, you were probably thinking of Voltaic Key, but I'd keep in the elixir so you can act fast with Bazaar Trader and such. Transguild Courier is a good card in Ramos, so I've heard, since he is all five colors.
Since you asked me to advise you on what to take out, I'd probably take out Ajani and Bolas, they don't really add to your strategy, so they're just value or in Ajani's case, slow for the value you get. Aside for Sheoldred, I don't see much synergy with Buried Alive in the deck, and I know that in my deck I have Norn's Annex in the list, but it is more so I can pay the four life, and not as much the protection it offers. Keep it in if it is important to protect yourself, and be the only one to be draining your life total. I don't know if Argentum Armor is worth the mana it is as well, you have plenty of other removal, and I think I even took out of my deck. 44 lands seems like a lot, especially since you also have spells that fetch, and rocks so maybe take out one or two of those. I would also add in Darksteel Citadel and/or Cascading Cataracts to combo with Mechanized Production; the Cascading Cataracts is useful at least if you need some fixing. Mechanized Production plus Stuffy Doll seems fun too XD and since you have so many other tutors in the deck, Diabolic Tutor and maybe even Liliana might be worth taking out.
1 month ago
In case you're planning on stealing stuff permanently, try Bazaar Trader :)
1 month ago
Act of Treason Traitorous Instinct Bone Splinters Polymorph Fiery Conclusion Vampiric Rites Altar's Reap Stalking Vengeance Bazaar Trader the steal a creature and sac them way to play has lost of red and blue ways to borrow things and there are lots of black and red ways to sac things. I like Bazaar Trader cause you can keep what you take, are you trying to make this the theme?
1 month ago
so here we go with the others
first off seriously how come Platinum Angel isn't here? its a safety net
i notice Hive Mind is a card so this cycle should helphttp://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&name=+%5Bpact%5D&set=%7C%5B%22Future%20Sight%22%5D
- Sprouting Phytohydra + Pestilence/Pyrohemia
- Saproling Symbiosis
- Storm Herd
- oh and all the token doublers Parallel Lives/Anointed Procession are the cheapest
- Infinite Reflection
- Progenitor Mimic
- Rite of Replication this is the most important one
- Spitting Image
- Thought Lash
- Divining Witch/Demonic Consultation (also works with Approach of the Second Sun)
- Enter the Infinite
- Inverter of Truth
- Angel's Grace
- Soulgorger Orgg
- Sustaining Spirit
- Fortune Thief
- anything spell/permanent that involves paying any amount of life my favorite isMinion of the Wastes because this works with Mayael's Aria as well
- Serra Avatar
- Progenitus (promo versions are only $5)
- Dark Depths + Thespian's Stage/Vampire Hexmage
- Primordial Hydra
just one thing Krark's Thumb
Darksteel Reactor/Azor's Elocutors/Helix Pinnacle
note: only proliferate
- Deepglow Skate (all other counter related stuff works too.)
- anything with proliferate Contagion Engine and Inexorable Tide are the best ones
- Kalonian Hydra (the ariel will work as well)
- Gilder Bairn
- Winding Constrictor
- if your are willing to spend this much money. Doubling Season but you can go without it
Felidar Sovereign/Test of Endurance
the celestial convergence win con takes this as well
- Kambal, Consul of Allocation
- Wall of Reverence (with that avatar i mentioned eariler you double your life every end step)
- Debt to the Deathless
- Any of the whenever one of your creatures ETB Soul Warden is the best one
- you have Banishing Light so the family members of this
- Kaervek's Spite trigger just before your turn
- Decree of Annihilation