Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.49||$0.82||$2.38||$2.99||0.06 TIX||4.0 TIX|
|Have (34)||, RealShoppingCart , jwe94 , ThisIsBullshit , Nate_D , bcornett24 , saj0219 , Raistlin911822 , pskinn01 , LoneCrusader399 , kmcree , abdulbaqr , Fairseas , CastleSiege , rakdos24 , knto , deatn1342 , cosmokai2000 , TrumpetsforKings , guerillarage , Necrotize , xaliver , uhore , MoJoMiXuP , djbalestra , ztheart , Ashy , Gigglebox , NerahKero , tmloyd , AlwaysHarmony , SaniTheCat , Comicalflop , 8vomit|
Sharuum the Hegemon Discussion
1 day ago
Thanks for the feedback i had living death in the deck from the beginning and removed it for Rise of the Dark Realms. i don't like giving my opponents more cards into play. my play group includes, Kaalia of the Vast, Karador, Ghost Chieftain, Zur the Enchanter and Sharuum the Hegemon. there is a fair bit of resource exchange, and im reluctant to give them anything back so they are all mine.
as for Gravepurge and Fearsome Awakening im primarily using scion for its colors. i use him from time to time but, i had a reanimation deck and i found it too predictable and got boring over time. i have five sources of reanimation and i feel that is more than sufficient but maybe a few more matches and i shall see.
1 day ago
Meekstone is another great artifact that could help you to survive.
3 days ago
Is this a pauper deck? Is Glassdust Hulk the commander? If not, I'd recommend against it. The whole deck relying on one creature (who isn't the commander) seems like a bad idea. I mean, it could go in a Sharuum the Hegemon deck and you could get some sweet value, but I wouldn't have the whole deck focused around it.
2 weeks ago
If you are playing a multiplayer game, Sen Triplets is not going to work in most of the situations. Iive built a deck around them and then decided it was not worth the time to use them as General. They are still good in 1v1, but now I use Sharuum the Hegemon or Sydri, Galvanic Genius. If you want to check my deck for cards or suggestions, here is the link:
2 weeks ago
MisterMayhem: i looked up the multicolor cards. there's actually a lot between ghost council and horde. the best i could find (that may or may not actually see play in modern currently):
Glen Elendra Liege, Glimpse the Unthinkable, Glittering Wish, Godhead of Awe, Godsire, Grand Arbiter Augustine IV, Grave-Shell Scarab, Guttural Response, Harmonic Sliver, Hellkite Overlord. there's a lot more, and some of the commons/uncommons might fit the archetypes we don't know about yet.
between shadowmage and swans:
i don't see many format staples in there, so i'm guessing they will be commons/uncommons that fit the draft format archetypes, or generic "good" rares that people wouldn't mind picking up for casual or edh decks.
2 weeks ago
It's very good on its own but becomes exponentially better with a Seedborn Muse or Prophet of Kruphix on the field. Even without infinite mana you could blink, say, Terastodon 8-10 times a turn in any Bant EDH.
2 weeks ago
I initially put Vectis Agents in thinking they would combo well with something like Endless Scream when I first started making the deck, but eventually decided against it somewhere down the line but never thought to take them out to make room for something better. Indomitable Archangel will definitely make for a great replacement though.
And as for Dromar's Charm, I figured it could do some good as it's a counter, and if the situation would ever arise the other options might help, but now that you mention it, the other options aren't all that great, the -2/-2 is too situational, and lifegain isn't particularly great unless it's part of the main strategy (which it isn't in this case). I might replace it with Dissipate as I see a lot of people recommending it as it's both a counter and can break infinite reanimation combos (especially those involving Sharuum the Hegemon).
As for the other cards you suggested, I'll definitely keep them in the sideboard, I haven't actually had the chance to test it out against some buddies yet so it's hard to speak for it's quality at the moment haha.
Thanks for the suggestions!
3 weeks ago
S1 on field.
S1 sent to yard for legend rule.
S2 ability targets S1.
In response to S2 ability, sac S2.
S2 ability resolves, S1 returns.
S1 ability targets S2.
S1 ability resolves, S2 returns.
Note that you can't sacrifice Sharuum the Hegemon before Phyrexian Metamorph enters the battlefield or you'll break the combo because Phyrexian Metamorph won't be able to copy Sharuum the Hegemon if the latter isn't on the field.
And Blasting Station's ability triggers whenever a creature enters the battlefield. It'll untap for any S1 or S2 return.
|Power / Toughness||5/5|
|Color(s)||Black Blue White|
|Avg. draft pick||1.04|
|Avg. cube pick||6.19|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2013||Mythic Rare|
|From the Vault: Legends||Mythic Rare|
|Shards of Alara||Mythic Rare|
- Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel
- Sculpting Steel + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Blood Artist + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Mindslaver + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Grand Architect + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Bitter Ordeal + Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel
- Bitter Ordeal + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Dire Undercurrents + Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel
- Dire Undercurrents + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Scarecrone + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Sharuum the Hegemon + Venser, the Sojourner
- Deadeye Navigator + Lotus Bloom + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Disciple of the Vault + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Deadeye Navigator + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Deadeye Navigator + Keening Stone + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Sharuum the Hegemon + Disciple of the Vault + Sculpting Steel
- Deadeye Navigator + Mindslaver + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Disciple of the Vault + Sculpting Steel + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Master Transmuter + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Glassdust Hulk + Sculpting Steel + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Conjurer's Closet + Mindslaver + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Mindslaver + Sharuum the Hegemon + Venser, the Sojourner
- Blood Artist + Sculpting Steel + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Bitter Ordeal + Sculpting Steel + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Blood Artist + Copy Artifact + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Copy Artifact + Glassdust Hulk + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Glassdust Hulk + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Sharuum the Hegemon + Sundering Titan
- Ashnod's Altar + Mindslaver + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Mindslaver + Mistmeadow Witch + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Leonin Elder + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Grinding Station + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Sculpting Steel + Sharuum the Hegemon + Vela the Night-Clad
- Disciple of the Vault + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Sharuum the Hegemon + Vela the Night-Clad
- Glassdust Hulk + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Scourglass + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Conjurer's Closet + Scourglass + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Inkwell Leviathan + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Altar of the Brood + Phyrexian Metamorph + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Altar of the Brood + Sculpting Steel + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Restoration Angel + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Blasting Station + Dread Return + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Blasting Station + Sharuum the Hegemon + Unburial Rites
- Master Transmuter + Ornithopter + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Court Homunculus + Master Transmuter + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Magister Sphinx + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Arcum Dagsson + Gift of Immortality + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Master Transmuter + Mindslaver + Sharuum the Hegemon