Sharuum the Hegemon
Legendary Artifact Creature — Sphinx
When Sharuum the Hegemon enters the battlefield, you may return target artifact card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Sharuum the Hegemon Discussion
2 days ago
Agreed. More information is needed. As stated above we need to know how competitive you wish to be and what your budget is.
If you would like to play at the highest level possible Oloro isn't going to get you there unfortunately. You're better off running Zur the Enchanter as he can grab Necropotence to fill your hand or you could run Sharuum the Hegemon who is part of an infinite loop combo that while many will see coming is often obtainable during the early turns where countermagic spells that would stop it are limited.
DVLuca on A sad day.
1 week ago
Hi , the same thing happened to me with Sharuum the Hegemon that I played for 5 years, after some time I opted for Animar, Soul of Elements and I can assicure you it isn't ripetitive as it can seem, several mounth after I was continuosly finding new combo/synergies like "wait guys.....YES WE CAN!!!!" nearly all cards does combo with someting. If you want to take a look to mine is on the profile, this is a suggestion from a consumed player of esper to another. Good luck!!
2 weeks ago
Having a look at your current list, my inital observations are:
You run a lot of artifact/enchantment hate. Do you play against decks like Sharuum the Hegemon? If not, I think you can look at refining your list of artifact hate. One card that I've really found worth running is Nature's Claim. the 4 life is pretty irrelevant compared to the fact that it costs 1 mana. You could easily cut Harmonic Sliver for it.
I would highly recommend finding space for a Phyrexian Altar. It provides you with another combo sac outlet which is super important.
I've noticed you don't run much in the way of raw card draw. While creature tutors are good, I would recommend adding additional card advantage pieces. Eidolon of Blossoms is super powerful. I would also recommend adding Gift of Immortality as not only does it combo with Sun Titan, but it makes Saffi really potent and with Eidolon gives you one hell of a card advantage engine. I've found Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip to also be excellent, along with Elvish Visionary.
Noxious Revival has worked owonders in my deck. You can shut down reanimation spells, as well as get combo combo pieces back at instant speed for zero mana. The card is just worth it.
2 weeks ago
A list of generals
- W/U Azorius: Dragonlord Ojutai, Grand Arbiter Augustin IV, Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer, Isperia the Inscrutable, Isperia, Supreme Judge, Lavinia of the Tenth, Ojutai, Soul of Winter
- U/B Dimir: Circu, Dimir Lobotomist, Dragonlord Silumgar, Lazav, Dimir Mastermind, Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker, Silumgar, the Drifting Death, Szadek, Lord of Secrets
- B/R Rakdos: Dragonlord Kolaghan, Exava, Rakdos Blood Witch, Kolaghan, the Storm's Fury, Lyzolda, the Blood Witch, Malfegor, Rakdos the Defiler, Rakdos, Lord of Riots
- R/G Gruul: Atarka, World Render, Dragonlord Atarka, Borborygmos, Borborygmos Enraged, Ruric Thar, the Unbowed, Ulasht, the Hate Seed
- G/W Selesnya: Chorus of the Conclave, Dragonlord Dromoka, Dromoka, the Eternal, Emmara Tandris, Tolsimir Wolfblood, Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
- W/B Orzhov: Ghost Council of Orzhova, Obzedat, Ghost Council, Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts, Teysa, Orzhov Scion
- B/G Golgari: Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord, Savra, Queen of the Golgari, Sisters of Stone Death, Varolz, the Scar-Striped
- R/W Boros: Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran, Aurelia, the Warleader, Razia, Boros Archangel, Tajic, Blade of the Legion
- U/R Izzet: Melek, Izzet Paragon, Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius, Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind, Tibor and Lumia
- U/G Simic: Experiment Kraj, Momir Vig, Simic Visionary, Prime Speaker Zegana, Vorel of the Hull Clade
Shards & Wedges
- W/U/B Esper: Sen Triplets, Sharuum the Hegemon
- U/B/R Grixis: Sedris, the Traitor King, Thraximundar
- B/R/G Jund: Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund, Kresh the Bloodbraided
- W/R/G Naya: Mayael the Anima, Uril, the Miststalker
- W/U/G Bant: Jenara, Asura of War, Rafiq of the Many
- W/U/R Jeskai: Narset, Enlightened Master, Shu Yun, the Silent Tempest
- U/B/G Sultai: Sidisi, Brood Tyrant, Tasigur, the Golden Fang
- W/B/G Abzan: Anafenza, the Foremost, Daghatar the Adamant
- W/B/R Mardu: Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, Zurgo Helmsmasher
- U/R/G Temur: Surrak Dragonclaw, Yasova Dragonclaw
4 weeks ago
Question:I'm not sure I understand why Glissa, the Traitor is tier 3 while Sharuum the Hegemon is Tier 1. What am I missing that makes Sharuum so powerful and Glissa so much less that they are two tiers apart?
4 weeks ago
I'd like people to take a look at my Sharuum the Hegemon deck.
This is a deck focused on using proliferate effects to accumulate more resources, more creatures, more tokens, more counters and I think it turned out pretty unique. Keep in mind that I can also run Sydri as a commander if you have suggestions involving her.
1 month ago
Tier 1 Decklists:
Azami, Lady of Scrolls combo-control. Decklist needed.
Edric, Spymaster of Trest control. Decklist needed.
Scion of the Ur-Dragon combo. Decklist needed.
Note that decks with my name on them are mainly placeholders and will hopefully be replaced by other fully optimized decks with primers down the road.
1 month ago
A friend and I were playing some edh, and he played Mizzium Transreliquat. I pointed out that the second ability wasn't compatible with the colors he was running (Sharuum the Hegemon is his commander), and he said that "as long as I don't use the second ability, i'm fine". Can he play Mizzium Transreliquat with Sharuum the Hegemon as his commander?
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2013||Mythic Rare|
|From the Vault: Legends||Mythic Rare|
|Shards of Alara||Mythic Rare|