Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature gets +1/+1.As long as equipped creature is a Human or Angel, it has vigilance.Equip 2
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Bladed Bracers Discussion
1 week ago
I've been trying to think of ways to make this deck more aggro proof, Tormented Angel was a little weak in the power scale for me I think, if I cared about the extra point of health I would board in Veteran Armorer or even the flavorful Bladed Bracers I've been thinking about, though that would require more humans.
3 weeks ago
5 color?!? Now I know your crazy, but 5 color crazy? ;). Well I think you need to have equipments that are made for humans like Bladed Bracers, True-Faith Censer and Silver-Inlaid Dagger and if you like scarescrows Harvest Hand Flip. Then we need some bad-ass humans. I'll just say one human per color to keep it simple. My favorite human/white is Elite Inquisitor, forget the protection, a 2/2 two drop with first strike and vigilance is tight. A great red would be Kessig Malcontents or Riot Ringleader. Green human could be Hamlet Captain or a super badass human Warden of the First Tree. Blue human Captain of the Mists. black human Village Cannibals. Those are just a few. Out of all honesty I think it might be a little ambitious to try 5 color humans m. 3 color might be a happy medium that won't leave you super frustrated trying to make it work ;)
5 months ago
As far as artifacts go look into adding: Basilisk Collar, O-Naginata, Swiftfoot Boots, Lightning Greaves, and Bladed Bracers. I think each of these is worth some consideration, but I'd prioritize Collar over some other things.
I do love Puresteel Paladin and your deck construction. Good luck with the building process!
5 months ago
Fetces and shocks are always helpful. since most of your creatures are white, you might want to add in Brave the Elements for protection against removal. I think Bladed Bracers isn't really doing much so you may want to replace it. Valor in Akros is really expensive for a pretty limited effect. since you are playing white, Path to Exile is really awesome
6 months ago
Out: Elspeth, Sun's Champion was in to add width since it's one of the biggest weaknesses of voltron decks. Removed due to cost and limited utility of other abilities. Bladed Bracers are good with Siggy, but not really with anyone else, too situational.
In: Indestructibility seems limited in that Siggy's hard to target, but it's more about surviving wraths (one of the few ways to deal with her). I'm not totally sure it's necessary with the presence of Umbras, but we'll see. Battle Mastery is a good way to push cmdr damage and eliminate opponents quicker.
6 months ago
Hey Radiant-Paladin! Give this deck a shot, u re not gonna regret :D
Hero of Bladehold is sweet, if she sticks on the board is almost game over. But 4 mana is too much for this deck, and the deck is to improve the little dudes with the equipes, not playing big ones :)
6 months ago
This seems like a cool deck. Knights are my favourite tribal, so I may give this a shot.
Flayer Husk seems like a great include for this deck. It's a creature you can drop on turn 1, as well as being an equipment for Puresteel. At the very least it seems like an obvious upgrade over Bladed Bracers.
Also, have you considered Hero of Bladehold? You put a sword or swiftfoot boots on her and that will probably just in you the game outright.
7 months ago
@ PhlyingJinxer - lol, take your time, man.
I've had some more thoughts, these slightly more organized (probably because I slept).
- Cathars' Crusade because you are playing lots of creatures
- True Conviction LOL
- Elspeth, Sun's Champion for utility
- Marshal's Anthem is a little expensive, mana-wise, but could be worth it
- Herald of War is your great big flying coupon
- Suture Priest is a little off-flavor, but it gets the job done
- Pearl Medallion because why would you pay full price?
- Akroma's Memorial does a lot
- Hall of Triumph makes your creatures bigger
- Gauntlet of Power doubles your mana and makes your creatures bigger
- Door of Destinies in _any_tribal
- Glorious Anthem because why not
- Luminarch Ascension because i sense an angel subtheme
- Brave the Sands is also a little off-flavor, but great
- Path of Bravery cpuld be good if you end up with a lot of lifegain in your list
- Devout Invocation is DELICIOUS
- Entreat the Angels for the miracle cost
- Austere Command for utility
- Launch the Fleet for tokens
- Karoo for mana
- Windbrisk Heights, maybe
- New Benalia for the scry
- Myriad Landscape to fetch more plains
- Kjeldoran Outpost in case you stall out
- Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx. Great in Mono-colored decks.