|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters Edition III (ME3)||Uncommon|
|Fifth Edition (5ED)||Rare|
|The Dark (DRK)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Dance of Many
When Dance of Many enters the battlefield, put a token that's a copy of target nontoken creature onto the battlefield.
When Dance of Many leaves the battlefield, exile the token.
When the token leaves the battlefield, sacrifice Dance of Many.
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice Dance of Many unless you pay .
Dance of Many Discussion
1 week ago
Interesting! You might consider giving these cards a try: Mutavault , Faerie Conclave , Zoetic Cavern , Flayer Husk , Mortarpod , Chimeric Mass , Chronatog Totem , Guardian Idol , Fountain of Ichor , Chimeric Coils , Dance of Many , Callous Dismissal , Mobilized District , Dread Statuary , Springjack Pasture , Abstruse Interference , Lazotep Plating
2 months ago
Altar of the Brood , Blood Seeker , Lifegift , Paradise Plume , Dance of Many , Diabolic Servitude , Dire Undercurrents , Mirrodin Besieged , and Treachery just to name a few non creature etb effects that are great to double
3 months ago
Think that’s all I mentioned before. Loving it so far!
6 months ago
hi i build the deck and it works quite well. To make it even better: - real dual lands (i know...) - Supreme Verdict - Humility - Dance of Many - Starfield of Nyx - Terminus - Render Silent - Seal of Cleansing / Seal of Primordium
6 months ago
May I suggest good ol' Dance of Many ? Enchantment for UU: Create a token of target creature. Any creature. During your upkeeps, pay UU or sacrifice the token. If the token dies, the enchantment dies and viceversa.
No need to pay the maintenance cost if you're gonna make more big bois with 'Lad. Insanely cheap token maker for two mana.
7 months ago
Hey, fellow 'Laddie brewer! Stopping by to suggest some ideas to your deck.
It looks like you're mostly trying to go wide with tokens, and occasionally punish with big bois, or all the big bois. I noticed you have several token makers, but not enough big bois to make tokens of, or copy makers themselves. In this scope, allow me to suggest a few cards and possible pieces you could directly replace. These suggestions are rather minor as I don't want to change the scope of the deck entirely, as it should still be yours. :)
- Trading Post in for Whirlermaker : 4 mana and tap to make a dude is too expensive. A better option is to put in good ol' Trading Post as it makes a 0/1 goat for 1 mana and 1 life. Remember that life is a resource too, and at 40 in EDH, 1 life won't make that much of a difference. Besides, Trading Post does it all! Draws a card, recurs artifacts, creates tokens, and gains life. Excellent piece for any artifact deck.
- Cyclonic Rift for Aether Gale : This is the first big money upgrade I'm suggesting. I understand if you want to maintain a budget, but consider splurging on a CyRift if you see the chance to trade for one or come across some extra dineros. It bounces EVERYTHING except for your big bad bois, so you can swing out and win.
- Chaos Warp : Izzet suffers from the ability to remove enchantments or exiling in general (other than very few spells like Lava Coil or Curse of the Swine , two cards you also may want to consider as removal), so having a card that can hit anything is imperative. Chaos Warp at $2ish does just that. At instant speed! Oh, I'm about to get swung at with an unblockable Blightsteel Colossus ? Nope that noise. They've got Propaganda or Sphere of Safety ? Tuck it away! Thus, your chances to win increase even more. Like your number of tokens.
- Twinflame : Cheap copy maker, and you can make even more copies of more things, but only one is enough for Laddie to create an army. It's a bulk-ish card so it shouldn't hurt the budget.
- Desolation Twin : Another bulk card that makes a token on entry?? Excuse me?? Yup. Gives you a free 10/10 token on arrival that Brudiclad would like to use as a template. No annihilator, though, but an army of 10/10s is NOTHING to laugh at.
- Master of Etherium : A cheap, stronger, yet more vulnerable alternative to Darksteel Juggernaut. For three mana, its P/T is also equal to the number of artifacts you control, but it gets better. Other artifacts you control get +1/+1, meaning that EVERY Master of Etherium buffs the rest, giving you effectively twice as much power as the same number of Darksteel Juggernauts. And the cheap mana cost means you can pay to make a token of it on the same turn, then swing out with 10 tokens with 19/19. That's death. lol
- Flameshadow Conjuring : This card's worth a couple of bucks, but it's an enchantment that makes a token of anything you play for red. One mana. That's it. With Etherium Sculptor out, you would pay full price for a big beater AND a token of it that Lad is going to replicate. This card sees plenty of hate, so be way of when you play. Also, the token goes away at end of turn, so make
- Dance of Many : Old, cheap enchantment (costs UU to play) that makes a copy of ANYTHING on the board. Has a UU maintenance cost at the upkeep, but it doesn't matter if you already made other copies and swung with them all.
I invite you to look at (my build)[http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/brudiclad-the-big-bad-boi-builder/] and compare lists for ideas. Again, I didn't suggest many changes because I don't want to take away from the deck; it should still be yours. Lemme know what you think of these changes!
9 months ago
Back from the Brink might be a good card actually (I never actually drew it), but Dance of Many is just such a cheaper token maker. I cut Sulfur Falls because it's hot in standard, and I'll buy it back when it falls :)
10 months ago
Pseudo-ception Grind value and beat people to death with a 6/6 commander, 7/7 Nez and 8/8 Flample Raz.
Since the addition of Dance of Many the other combo pieces have become much more resilient(as it can replace either one), so you could consider swapping one of Animate Dead/Necromancy for either Riftsweeper or some other backup win like Smokestack, Second Chance or even Possessed Portal
Dance of Many occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%