Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin
Legendary Creature — Goblin
Whenever Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on it, then create a number of 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens equal to Krenko's power.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Recommendations View more recommendations
Latest Decks as Commander
Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin Discussion
3 weeks ago
3 months ago
Hey lobsternips! Thought I'd jump in and give you my take on what you've got going on. Your noncreature spells look fantastic, not much I would take out, but if you can find a way to fit in some creature recursion in Rise of the Dark Realms or Thrilling Encore with your mass creature destruction in dictate or Killing Wave . Also bounce-type effects like Conjurer's Closet could make use of your etb effects, you'd definitely see some usefulness there. The only problem I see with this deck is its SUPER heavy into red, there are some non-red Goblins out there, but you'd basically be playing a Red deck splashing white and black for support. However, Goblins are funny and mean just like Negan.
Creature Suggestions Show
Goblin Recruiter : Very good for Goblin decks, worth an inclusion in my opinion.
Goblin Chirurgeon : Decent if you have enough Goblins in play. Protects your board from most board wipes.
Warren Instigator : Very good for this deck, basically free cast your Goblins when he connects.
Wort, Boggart Auntie : Really nice built in recursion on a creature. Would work really well considering the gameplan you have.
Goblin Sledder : You ever want to ride a Goblin?
Species Specialist : Nice little inclusion to draw your whole deck when the time comes.
Munitions Expert : Kaboom am I right?
Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician : Cheeky little Goblin man. Makes your 1/1s explode when they're blocked.
Goblin Tribal spells Show
- Boggart Birth Rite : Decent little recursion spell.
- Fodder Launch : Synergystic kill spell for Negan, Goblins and making your opponent mad.
- Warren Weirding : Good if you target yourself, and also good if you target your opponents.
- Boggart Shenanigans : Targets players and walkers. Very good when you're ready to wipe your own board.
- Brightstone Ritual : Not really a tribal spell, but very VERY good for mana ramp. Would work wonders with Goblin Offensive .
- Last-Ditch Effort : Funny card, fitting art. Killer with Dictate of Erebos .
Utility Cards Show
- Throne of the God-Pharaoh : If you're going wide, this is a fantastic inclusion. Swing in at everyone and then have them all lose a TON of life.
- Vault of the Archangel : I love Behind the Scenes so much. Very good inclusion. But what if they had Deathtouch and Lifelink for basically the same cost? Worth thinking about lol
- Talisman of Hierarchy : To complete your Talisman set!
Hope I helped some, I probably didn't seeing as I gave more inclusion suggestions rather than cuts. If you decide on doing one thing like "Go Wide" or "Go Tall", adjust your cards to reflect that. Aside from that good luck on your deckbuilding!
5 months ago
Yay, another Vadrok player! Vadrok is a lot of fun, and can be built a lot of different ways. I took my build a similar direction as yours, wanting to combine elements of Voltron with tempo-control & the Dockside + Bounce spell loops combo. I'd recommend checking out the following, in case you haven't already:
Glitterfang - Cheap creature that auto-bounces back to hand
Here's my Vadrok build, in case you're interested Thundercat Song Reference
5 months ago
Tin Street Alley
~ enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add or
Whenever a Goblin or Rogue enters the battlefield under you control, if ~ is untapped, you may tap it. If you do, that creature gains +2/+0 until end of turn.
"Whether it's the alleys along its breadth, or the rats in its sewers, Tin Street gives everyone a sense of unease; even those living there."
Some of the above are Rogues too, so maybe there is some trickery at play? Create a rare level instant that fits this bill!
6 months ago
Looks good so far. You might like these: Wyleth, Soul of Steel , Empyrial Plate , Kemba, Kha Regent , Valduk, Keeper of the Flame , Loyal Apprentice , Skyknight Vanguard , Koll, the Forgemaster , Captain's Claws , Haazda Marshal , Jor Kadeen, the Prevailer , Fireshrieker , Gorgon's Head , Blackblade Reforged , Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin , Bone Saw , Bonesplitter
6 months ago
Hey, well planned out strategies on a budget. Nice Diabolic Intent :)
Consider Priest of Forgotten Gods and more repeatable token sources? If you can fuel Priest then she's over powered in multiplayer Commander and a great way to grow Korvold and draw. Priest makes insane value with Korvold since for no mana, just sacing two creatures, you make all opponents sac a creature and lose 2 life, you draw three cards, make two black mana and give Korvold two +1/+1 counters. Priest wants a robust package of cards that are repeatable token sources.
- Chandra, Acolyte of Flame
- Scute Swarm
- Nissa, Voice of Zendikar
- Awakening Zone
- From Beyond : can tutor for Betrays.
- Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin
- Dreadhorde Invasion
- Arasta of the Endless Web
- Tendershoot Dryad
- Wolverine Riders
Chandra's second 0 loyalty ability + Priest is a combo to be able to activate Priest repeatedly on your turn. The Elementals Chandra creates are saced at your end step meaning they will trigger Korvold and they don't have to attack.
You can speed up game play by adding more one and two drops that have interaction with Korvold or can be reliable ramp to cast him quicker.
- Arcane Signet : staple mana rock.
- Sakura-Tribe Elder : ramp, can sac itself.
- Impulsive Pilferer : creates a treasure when saced or dies. Four sacs and four treasures with encore.
- Caustic Caterpillar : removal, can sac itself.
- Viscera Seer : sac outlet, can sac itself.
- Paradise Druid : ramp.
- Farseek : land ramp that can search for a dual land such as Cinder Glade .
- Village Rites : draw.
- Crop Rotation : land tutor.
Another way to speed up game play is the reduce the number of lands that will always ETB tapped such as Gruul Guildgate .
- Command Tower : staple land for multicolored decks.
- Exotic Orchard
- Savage Lands : Jund Tri land.
- Path of Ancestry
- Llanowar Wastes : Golgari Pain land.
- Cinder Glade : Gruul Battle land.
- Smoldering Marsh : Rakdos Battle land.
- Rootbound Crag
- Dragonskull Summit
- Blighted Woodland
- Tainted Wood
On a budget Savage and Ancestry are exceptions, but they can make one color of the three Jund colors, that's worth it.
I offer more advice, including cuts to consider. Good luck with your deck.
7 months ago
Commander / EDH
Commander / EDH
As you're playing Voltron, I recommend taking a peek here to see if there are any White or Red cards within that you may consider using for your Atraxa, Praetors' Voice deck.
I would ask you to heavily consider Ardenn, Intrepid Archaeologist , as they can move all your buffs to any other creature should, for some reason, they become more viable. In my deck, I'll often switch everything to Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin to push that token generation to the next level. It will also help move debilitating aura's enemies have attached to your creatures.