Enchantment — Aura
(Blue)(Blue): Enchanted creature phases out.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
1 month ago
If you want phasing, have you considered Vanishing?
2 months ago
Hey, nice casual budget version of Tuvasa. You have overall good card sense on a budget, but the manabase looks neglected compared to the rest of the deck.
Vanishing and new Robe of Stars can be powerful repeatable protection for Tuvasa since phasing also affects all auras or equipment attached to Tuvasa including Vanishing or Robe. Phasing saves Tuvasa and everything attached to her from removal and this kind of protection is really good against board wipes. The wipe will affect all players, but you save Tuvasa and all auras attached to her which all return at your next untap step to attack with a huge Tuvasa where as your opponents may not have creatures.
Whip Silk is a unique aura because it can return itself to your hand from the battlefield for only one mana even at instant speed. This interaction is excellent with enchantresses to draw, having a one drop enchantment to repeatedly cast. Pair Whip with Sigarda's Aid which lets you cast auras at instant speed and Tuvasa can trigger to draw once on each player's turn. Pair Whip with Sanctum Weaver and an enchantress to make Whip a draw engine depending on how much green mana Weaver can make.
Ethereal Armor and Ancestral Mask can help to make Tuvasa huge. The first strike from Ethereal makes Tuvasa literally unblockable and Mask counts all enchantments on the battlefield including opponents. Favor of the Overbeing gives Tuvasa +2/+2 and two good abilities for two mana: flying evasion and vigilance to use her as a big blocker.
Pair Sterling Grove and new Moon-Blessed Cleric with Sun Titan for repeatable enchantment tutors. Titan is versatile repeatable reanimation since he can reanimate Tuvasa or tons of other 3 CMC or less permanents.
Some budget land upgrades to consider:
- Exotic Orchard --> Simic Guildgate
- Yavimaya Coast --> Woodland Stream
- Prairie Stream --> Tranquil Cove
- Canopy Vista --> Blossoming Sands
- Vineglimmer Snarl --> Thornwood Falls
- Fortified Village --> Temple of Enlightenment
- Port Town --> Nimbus Maze
I offer more advice including cuts to consider. Good luck with your deck.
2 months ago
Rule of Law can be powerful to cheat onto the battlefield with Zur. It will slow down your opponents more than you because you have a repeatable source of tutoring for enchantments. Vanishing can repeatedly protect Zur from anything and all auras/equipment that's with him. When he phase out all cards that are with him also phase out and all don't return until your next untap step.
Profane Tutor can tutor for any card, just have to wait two turns with suspend. Moon-Blessed Cleric can tutor for any enchantment and Heliod's Pilgrim can tutor for an any aura. Archon of Sun's Grace is an upgrade for Ajani's Chosen . Sovereigns of Lost Alara is another way to tutor for and cheat Eldrazi Conscription onto the battlefield.
Some budget land upgrades to consider:
- Exotic Orchard --> Thriving Isle
- Path of Ancestry --> Thriving Moor
- Caves of Koilos --> Scoured Barrens
- Sunken Hollow --> Temple of Deceit
- Port Town --> Tranquil Cove
- Shineshadow Snarl --> Temple of Enlightenment
Good luck with your deck.
4 months ago
Hey, good start on a budget version of Tuvasa.
Some budget cards to consider adding:
- Fertile Ground : mana.
- Setessan Champion : enchantress.
- Vanishing : protection for Tuvasa and auras she has.
- Overgrowth : mana.
- Verduran Enchantress enchantress.
- Wolfwillow Haven : mana.
- Stony Silence : opponent artifact disruption.
- Shielding Plax : hexproof for Tuvasa.
- Duelist's Heritage : double strike.
- Favor of the Overbeing : flying and vigilance.
- Stubborn Denial
- Open the Vaults : reanimate all enchantments.
- Seal of Primordium
- Kenrith's Transformation
- Archon of Sun's Grace
- Destiny Spinner
Some cards to consider cutting:
- Azorius Signet
- Lightning Greaves
- Selesnya Signet
- Simic Signet
- Swiftfoot Boots
- Chromatic Lantern
- Arcane Signet
- Reclamation Sage
- Llanowar Elves
- Danitha Capashen, Paragon
- Transcendent Envoy
- Herald of the Pantheon
- Starfield Mystic
- Kestia, the Cultivator
- Sun Titan
- Creeping Renaissance
Consider more enchantments, less mana rocks and creatures? Adding more land auras as well as more enchantresses could replace mana rocks, Sol Ring is the exception. With only Sol then Stony Silence could disrupt your opponents artifacts. More advice for cuts is to streamline the creature base. Use the other creature spots to add more enchantments.
Danitha Capashen, Paragon , Herald of the Pantheon , Starfield Mystic and Transcendent Envoy could be cut for more low CMC enchantments since you have more low CMC enchantments then higher CMC ones which makes these cost reducers subpar. To replace Greaves and Boots for protection for Tuvasa instead use some auras. Vanishing can be repeatable protection for Tuvasa and all auras on her from removal even board wipes. When Tuvasa phases out all the auras she has also phase out. When she phases in at your next untap step all the auras also come back still with her.
Good luck with your deck.
6 months ago
Hey there! Voltron is indeed a load of fun (check out my Voltron deck, yes shameless plugs), and I may just have some suggestions for you that I have found in my Voltron journey!
Aqueous Form , Artful Dodge , Distortion Strike , Invisibility , and Thassa, God of the Sea . I see you already have Aether Tunnel, so if that's been working for you, you might like these too! They work very well for me quite often, especially the re-castable ones.
Temporal Mastery , it works really well with mystical tutor which you have in the deck.
- Esior, Wardwing Familiar is really good since now any spell costs FIVE cmc, making it really hard to target him.
- Pemmin's Aura : Well it does a lot- it's pretty self-explanatory
- Kaho, Minamo Historian since you run a lot of instants this could be good especially if you use some unblockable spells from above
- Rapid Hybridization / Pongify Cheap blue removal
- Vanishing Lets you phase him out at the end of every turn at instant speed
- Ancient Tomb Great colorless land
- Sapphire Medallion Easy cost reduction
7 months ago
Thoughts on these? Sword of the Animist , Trailblazer's Boots , Skeleton Key , Merfolk Thaumaturgist , Crookclaw Transmuter , Paragon of Gathering Mists , Burnished Hart , Aqueous Form , War Room , Masterwork of Ingenuity , Deadeye Quartermaster , Vanishing , Trinket Mage , Tribute Mage , Trophy Mage , Inventors' Fair
11 months ago
- For sure adding Daring Apprentice to try, though may be too slow without haste.
- Want to try Glen Elendra Archmage (though she was way cheaper when I last looked).
- Plaguecrafter will be added, even if just to replace Fleshbag Marauder / Merciless Executioner.
- Vanishing looks like a fantastic protection for Muldrotha, since I only need her on board on my turn.
- Mindbender Spores just looks like a hilariously fun and lesser known old card, that just looks like a great deterrent to attacking.
- Kaya's Ghostform is strictly better than Thrull Retainer, the buff doesn't matter much.
- Remove Sol Ring for Arcane Signet, there are so many 2 colour pips I need the coloured mana.
- For this reason, I also want to put in Lotus Field. Sacking 2 lands may hurt early game, but can be amazing late game.
- Debating Journey to Eternity Flip, the curve for the deck is low but getting an extra creature out of the graveyard at instant speed is pretty great even if costs 5 CMC to activate.
- Glacial Chasm, it just, makes me happy and could be clutch in a pinch. The cumulative upkeep is no big deal since you can let it die, so having it in your graveyard could be an awesome safety net with the limited land destruction in the format. I think sacking a land and using your land drop for it would be terrible early to mid game, unless Azusa, Lost but Seeking is out.
1 year ago
Looks good! You might like these: Sage's Reverie, Vanishing, Flickerform, Helm of the Gods, Curious Obsession, Lightmine Field, Rootwater Matriarch, Winds of Rath, Assault Suit, Inquisitor's Flail, Mirrormade, Sigil of Sleep, Mark of Eviction, Totem-Guide Hartebeest, Hero's Blade, Cathars' Crusade