Enchantment — Aura
(Blue)(Blue): Enchanted creature phases out.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
3 weeks ago
Hey, good start on a budget version of Tuvasa.
Some budget cards to consider adding:
- Fertile Ground : mana.
- Setessan Champion : enchantress.
- Vanishing : protection for Tuvasa and auras she has.
- Overgrowth : mana.
- Verduran Enchantress enchantress.
- Wolfwillow Haven : mana.
- Stony Silence : opponent artifact disruption.
- Shielding Plax : hexproof for Tuvasa.
- Duelist's Heritage : double strike.
- Favor of the Overbeing : flying and vigilance.
- Stubborn Denial
- Open the Vaults : reanimate all enchantments.
- Seal of Primordium
- Kenrith's Transformation
- Archon of Sun's Grace
- Destiny Spinner
Some cards to consider cutting:
- Azorius Signet
- Lightning Greaves
- Selesnya Signet
- Simic Signet
- Swiftfoot Boots
- Chromatic Lantern
- Arcane Signet
- Reclamation Sage
- Llanowar Elves
- Danitha Capashen, Paragon
- Transcendent Envoy
- Herald of the Pantheon
- Starfield Mystic
- Kestia, the Cultivator
- Sun Titan
- Creeping Renaissance
Consider more enchantments, less mana rocks and creatures? Adding more land auras as well as more enchantresses could replace mana rocks, Sol Ring is the exception. With only Sol then Stony Silence could disrupt your opponents artifacts. More advice for cuts is to streamline the creature base. Use the other creature spots to add more enchantments.
Danitha Capashen, Paragon , Herald of the Pantheon , Starfield Mystic and Transcendent Envoy could be cut for more low CMC enchantments since you have more low CMC enchantments then higher CMC ones which makes these cost reducers subpar. To replace Greaves and Boots for protection for Tuvasa instead use some auras. Vanishing can be repeatable protection for Tuvasa and all auras on her from removal even board wipes. When Tuvasa phases out all the auras she has also phase out. When she phases in at your next untap step all the auras also come back still with her.
Good luck with your deck.
3 months ago
Hey there! Voltron is indeed a load of fun (check out my Voltron deck, yes shameless plugs), and I may just have some suggestions for you that I have found in my Voltron journey!
Aqueous Form , Artful Dodge , Distortion Strike , Invisibility , and Thassa, God of the Sea . I see you already have Aether Tunnel, so if that's been working for you, you might like these too! They work very well for me quite often, especially the re-castable ones.
Temporal Mastery , it works really well with mystical tutor which you have in the deck.
- Esior, Wardwing Familiar is really good since now any spell costs FIVE cmc, making it really hard to target him.
- Pemmin's Aura : Well it does a lot- it's pretty self-explanatory
- Kaho, Minamo Historian since you run a lot of instants this could be good especially if you use some unblockable spells from above
- Rapid Hybridization / Pongify Cheap blue removal
- Vanishing Lets you phase him out at the end of every turn at instant speed
- Ancient Tomb Great colorless land
- Sapphire Medallion Easy cost reduction
4 months ago
Thoughts on these? Sword of the Animist , Trailblazer's Boots , Skeleton Key , Merfolk Thaumaturgist , Crookclaw Transmuter , Paragon of Gathering Mists , Burnished Hart , Aqueous Form , War Room , Masterwork of Ingenuity , Deadeye Quartermaster , Vanishing , Trinket Mage , Tribute Mage , Trophy Mage , Inventors' Fair
8 months ago
- For sure adding Daring Apprentice to try, though may be too slow without haste.
- Want to try Glen Elendra Archmage (though she was way cheaper when I last looked).
- Plaguecrafter will be added, even if just to replace Fleshbag Marauder / Merciless Executioner.
- Vanishing looks like a fantastic protection for Muldrotha, since I only need her on board on my turn.
- Mindbender Spores just looks like a hilariously fun and lesser known old card, that just looks like a great deterrent to attacking.
- Kaya's Ghostform is strictly better than Thrull Retainer, the buff doesn't matter much.
- Remove Sol Ring for Arcane Signet, there are so many 2 colour pips I need the coloured mana.
- For this reason, I also want to put in Lotus Field. Sacking 2 lands may hurt early game, but can be amazing late game.
- Debating Journey to Eternity Flip, the curve for the deck is low but getting an extra creature out of the graveyard at instant speed is pretty great even if costs 5 CMC to activate.
- Glacial Chasm, it just, makes me happy and could be clutch in a pinch. The cumulative upkeep is no big deal since you can let it die, so having it in your graveyard could be an awesome safety net with the limited land destruction in the format. I think sacking a land and using your land drop for it would be terrible early to mid game, unless Azusa, Lost but Seeking is out.
9 months ago
Looks good! You might like these: Sage's Reverie, Vanishing, Flickerform, Helm of the Gods, Curious Obsession, Lightmine Field, Rootwater Matriarch, Winds of Rath, Assault Suit, Inquisitor's Flail, Mirrormade, Sigil of Sleep, Mark of Eviction, Totem-Guide Hartebeest, Hero's Blade, Cathars' Crusade
9 months ago
I love Vanishing in my Geist of Saint Traft aura Voltron deck since with how phasing works it will bring all the auras with it when it phases, making it really good for keeping your commander safe.
11 months ago
So taking another look at the list, your four major Braids combo pieces are:
Between those four cards, you have CMC 1-3. The only real tutors to those things in blue come in the form of transmute effects. I already mentioned Drift of Phantasms which covers CMC 3. (Technically Fabricate can get you the resonator as well but it's a little more pricey)
11 months ago
Overall, it looks like the deck has all the major Braids targets for budget play.
The second thing I highly recommend is Vanishing and Vodalian Illusionist. You can use them defensively to protect your commander at instant speed. You can use them pro-actively - phasing out Braids, Conjurer Adept near the end of your own turn to ensure your opponents don't get her upkeep trigger. She'll phase back in before your untap step so you will get her triggers. You can also use these cards offensively to remove a single major threat that is causing you grief.
High Tide can push a turn past the limit when you need it to.
Windfall can be situational but if there's a player who's drawing too many cards, you can take advantage of their excess while also milling them pretty badly. Rush of Knowledge is arguably less situational since your deck churns out CMC + like it's its job.