Creature — Human Cleric
When Fiend Hunter enters the battlefield, you may exile another target creature.
When Fiend Hunter leaves the battlefield, return exiled card to the battlefield under its owner's control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.1||$0.28||$0.94||$2.0||0.17 TIX||0.08 TIX|
|Have (14)||saj0219 , jpv , Comicalflop , jwe94 , Raistlin911822 , PackAttack91 , DarkPhoenixMishima , rockleemyhero , rexxxif , jimykid86 , apailhorseneameddeath , CookieJedi , AzulHunter , caprioG04|
Fiend Hunter Discussion
1 day ago
Fiend Hunter over Banisher Priest, Harder to kill, Pyroclasm can't kill it, blocks Geist of Saint Traft and requires more mana/ life from things like Black Sun's Zenith and Toxic Deluge. While mainting same mana cost and human subtype
4 days ago
4 days ago
Isn't there an infinite combo with Fiend Hunter ? I forget what it is.
5 days ago
So I've been messing with My Brago, King Eternal deck and gotten a good suggestion in the form of Strionic Resonator. Now Brago, the resonator and Sol Ring can go infinite bounce, however I know that with the way the stack works, temporary exile can turn into very permanent exile when the "return to hand" ability has nothing to target.
So three questions
1) Can I begin the process of almost infinite creature exile with this combo(bouncing Angel of Serenity many times with the copied brago ability)?
2) If so, can someone explain how it would work with the stack to create that situation? This way I can at least explain the BS i'm trying to pull
PS: Gatherer gives me this: "If Angel of Serenity leaves the battlefield before its enters-the-battlefield ability has resolved, its leaves-the-battlefield ability will trigger and do nothing. Then the enters-the-battlefield ability will resolve and exile the targeted creatures and/or creature cards indefinitely."
But i'm not sure how this works on the stack, or how to work it if I need to order the triggers on the stack.
5 days ago
1 week ago
I've decided to cut down on tutors and countermagic, but your other suggestions I've wanted to try out for some time. I really like the Sower as a good 75% card, it scales well to the power level of the table, but Fiend Hunter might not be good enough. How about these changes:
Conjurer's Closet -> Progenitor Mimic. Quite similar effect, but more shenanigan-potential. Fixes my curve a bit too.
Fiend Hunter -> Diluvian Primordial. I might find some good removal in the graveyard, and the Primordial is a good 75% spell as well.
1 week ago
From the deck, most of it looks really solid, but I would probably take out Fiend Hunter & Sower of Temptation (a temporary answer is no answer at all), Thassa, God of the Sea (scry and unblockability both seem a bit outside the synergy/main goal), and Mystic Remora (as nice as it is, having to pay mana just to keep your board state rather than further it or control an opponent's is extremely bleh).
Also, out of curiosity, please peruse my Roon deck, and let me know if you see any cards that interest you highly. It's been a while since I've updated it (Sylvan Primordial? Oops...), but there might be a gem or two: MagicalHacker - Roon of the Hidden Realm.
|Power / Toughness||1/3|
|Avg. draft pick||1.73|
|Avg. cube pick||6.21|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Sorin vs. Tibalt||Uncommon|
- If I have 2x Oblivion Ring, and 1 Captain of the Watch, can I make infinite soldier tokens?
- Infinite reflection with Fiend hunter out?
- Will Turn to Frog stop a creature returning from Banisher Priest
- Strionic Resonator + Fiend Hunter
- How does portcullis interact with enter the battlefield destroy effects?
- Blasting Station + Fiend Hunter + Sun Titan
- Blasting Station + Fiend Hunter + Karmic Guide
- Fiend Hunter + Karmic Guide + Phyrexian Altar
- Karmic Guide + Fiend Hunter
- Altar of Dementia + Fiend Hunter + Sun Titan
- Altar of Dementia + Fiend Hunter + Karmic Guide
- Fiend Hunter + Greater Good + Sun Titan
- Fiend Hunter + Greater Good + Karmic Guide
- Fiend Hunter + Phyrexian Altar + Sun Titan
- Fiend Hunter + Sun Titan + Vish Kal, Blood Arbiter
- Fiend Hunter + Karmic Guide + Vish Kal, Blood Arbiter
- Fiend Hunter + Restoration Angel
- Banisher Priest + Fiend Hunter + Soul's Attendant
- Fiend Hunter + Goblin Bombardment + Sun Titan
- Fiend Hunter + Karmic Guide
- Angel of Glory's Rise + Fiend Hunter
- Angel of Glory's Rise + Cartel Aristocrat + Fiend Hunter
- Angel of Glory's Rise + Fiend Hunter + Highway Robber
- Fiend Hunter + Soul's Attendant
- Fiend Hunter + Starlit Sanctum
- Fiend Hunter + Gideon, Champion of Justice + Oblivion Ring
- Fiend Hunter + Saving Grasp
- Fiend Hunter + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Gilded Drake + Fiend Hunter
- Thragtusk + Fiend Hunter
- Brutalizer Exarch + Fiend Hunter
- Palinchron + Fiend Hunter
- Angel of Serenity + Fiend Hunter
- Terastodon + Fiend Hunter
- Fiend Hunter + Nim Deathmantle
- Fiend Hunter + Triad of Fates
- Fiend Hunter + Strionic Resonator
- Fiend Hunter + Deadwood Treefolk
- Chancellor of the Spires + Fiend Hunter
- Cartel Aristocrat + Fiend Hunter + Sun Titan
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Fiend Hunter
- Fiend Hunter + Flickerwisp + Wormfang Drake
- Fiend Hunter + Reveillark
- Ashnod's Altar + Fiend Hunter + Sun Titan
- Fiend Hunter + Soul Warden
- Evangel of Heliod + Fiend Hunter + Stormfront Riders
- Fiend Hunter + Ixidron
- Fiend Hunter + Leonin Relic-Warder + Oblivion Ring
- Blood Artist + Fiend Hunter + Sun Titan
- Fiend Hunter + Sun Titan + Viscera Seer
- Brago, King Eternal + Fiend Hunter