|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Grand Warlord Radha
Legendary Creature — Elf Warrior
Whenever one or more creatures you control attack, add that much mana in any combination of and/or . Until end of turn, you don't lose this mana as steps and phases end.
|Have (6)||Regulus1010 , jecder , Thunderbeard , Bluboltar , Pumpkinking913 , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819|
|Want (20)||dmage105 , Loading_Error , CryAll , mtgpat , jamiefosternz , itskevinmiller , npschu104 , mtchllclffrd , SkippyGranola , thegoldentoast , _undermind , quyght , Talonisnthavingit , kathor , instantBuddha , nullwraith , pmpott , diestoremoval , , Arsonist|
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Grand Warlord Radha Discussion
3 hours ago
I like Aggravated Assault . It combos with a bunch of stuff. I have the masterpiece version in my temur elves deck, but it used to be in my wife's Aurelia deck
I'm sure there's others I'm missing haha
1 week ago
Hey, you asked my opinion. One time I read about consistence of decks composition. There is a lot of single copy cards, this make the game very unpredictible for yourself, lack of a solid strategy. My advice is to focus in more 3 and 4 copies of a single card and lass 1 and 2. But is a great selection o of card for a Gruul deck.
- Llanowar Elves , keep 4 of it.
- Dire Fleet Daredevil is a good card, but situational, 2 of then if you want to keep.
- Thorn Lieutenant is a good creature, good effect. But more oriented for a token deck, i would not put in this deck.
- Captain Lannery Storm takeout, have no synergy.
- Deathgorge Scavenger same as above.
- Gruul Spellbreaker best creature Gruul, 4 of them.
- Reclamation Sage and Thrashing Brontodon have the same objective. If I would choose Thrashing Brontodon . But have you see the Cindervines ? Is a good adittion, but I wold keep in the Side. For a enchant/artifact more oriented deck. Well, would use 2 or 3 of them if is that the case.
- Now the 4 cost I would consider to run few of them, would slowdown to much the deck.
- Dagger Caster is a good card, but would take it out.
- Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma you dont have that much of 4 power or more in the deck, would take out or increse the number Goreclaw for 3 and put more 4 power creatures. But I dont think is the case.
- Grand Warlord Radha good, not more them 2. since is legendary,
- Nullhide Ferox Very nice! 2 of Him wold make a great addition.
- Ripjaw Raptor Good for a draw. 2 of them but the other 4 creatures are better.
- Vine Mare is a good creature, against black is a unblockeable tank. But same as above, we have better creatures.
- 5, is a liitle mor harder to put on field. but...
- Charging Monstrosaur I love this guy, I would put 3 of them, if you can. Haste, Trample, maybe 6/6 with riot. Perfect.
- Demanding Dragon lets stay wtih only 3 creatures with 5 cost? Só choose betwew the Mostrosaur ou this little Dragon guy here.
- Ravager Wurm 1 is enogh, a nice surprise if you can cast it.
- Lava Coil Good removal, 3 of them, 3 of Lightning Strike or 3 of Thrash / Threat , they have pretty much the same cost and remove cards. Lava Coil is solid, Lightning Strike is flexible and Thrash / Threat work out with yours creatures power. I would choose one of them. Maybe leave one on side.
- Act of Treason I dont think that is a good card to the deck.
- Fight with Fire Great, 2 is a good number for it. can takeout a lot of threats.
- Response / Resurgence , woith Fight with Fire this is a little unecessary. Have a cheap cost, but is situational. Is a instant, make a little more flexible. If you keep it 3 of them would be nice.
- Rhythm of the Wild Put 3 of it, please xD.
- Domri, Chaos Bringer and Vivien Reid . Choose one and keep 2 of it. I wold go with Domri.
1 week ago
@Alkadron a little while back I got to play this deck against the group that I draft with. We did two pods of 4. Most people in the group dont play commander regularly so a few of the decks were either prebuilt or hastily thrown together. The first game was the only one that was really interesting. I was playing against a gruul deck with Grand Warlord Radha as the commander, a slightly modified Edgar Markov deck and an esper deck, I forget who the commander was. What ended up happening was the vampire deck got a vampire the gained +1 counters when creatures died. The esper deck then made a copy of it. I saw an opportunity to make the game more interesting and I cast Tempt with Vengeance with the x being 10. Everyone chose to make tokens for themselves. There were now 70 tokens on the field, and I chose to swing out at everyone. They all just traded there tokens for mine. This made the two vampires absolutely massive, but they didn't have trample or flying and ended up just sitting there doing nothing, waiting for something to let them start oneshoting people. I was the first victim, shortly followed by the esper deck. Then out of nowhere the radha deck went from almost no board state to having everything and stole the game from the edgar markov deck.
2 weeks ago
I think you need to utilize the ability of ramping with green and elves way more.
Add Elvish Archdruid , Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary , Joraga Treespeaker , Farhaven Elf , Wirewood Channeler and there are plenty more if you search for them. I would include more ramp spells as well, not only Cultivate as you have it, but also Rampant Growth , Explosive Vegetation , Kodama's Reach and so on.
To be honest: For a really fast Eldrazi Deck I would probably go with Nikya of the Old Ways as a commander and add Zhur-Taa Ancient , Neheb, the Eternal , Grand Warlord Radha . But I don't know if you would like to change the deck this much.
So have fun either way, I hope it helps!
2 weeks ago
I made this deck with the focus on Tilonalli's Summoner and Divine Visitation those two together seem broken. Then I thought why not get a ton of mana with them attacking with Grand Warlord Radha and Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip becUde who doesn't love huge mana and maybe finish off with a simple Banefire this deck will be rotating come April just a heads up. I like your RNA suggestions. Not sure about the shield but I like the rest. I would add the white spell for 3 that makes all creatures indestructible and gives some boost too. The real thing this deck needs is just card draw though so I would add something for that and then Smothering Tithe because it's super awesome.
PS the brawler is just for colour so feel free to use Zacama, Primal Calamity . I like him more but hes 9 cmc. Having a big dumb flyer seemed like the better choice for the brawler in my meta. Feel free to use either or switch between the two.
2 weeks ago
Grand Warlord Radha , Sublime Archangel , Aurelia, Exemplar of Justice , Kodama's Reach , Circuitous Route , Explosive Vegetation , Cultivate , Metallic Mimic , Adaptive Automaton and Neheb, the Eternal
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Thanks for the advice. I do plan on adding some more dual colored lands, as well as more land searches such as Ash Barrens , Terramorphic Expanse , Evolving Wilds , and Myriad Landscape , but hadn't been able to get any of them yet. I do like the Aggravated Assault combo with Savage Ventmaw and Grand Warlord Radha . I also like the idea of swapping out Demolish for Beast Within and/or Hull Breach . Decimate seems a little less useful due to requiring the opponent to have all 4 types of cards on the battlefield.
Grand Warlord Radha occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%