|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|2010 Core Set||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Open the Vaults
Return all artifact and enchantment cards from all graveyards to the battlefield under their owners' control. (Auras with nothing to enchant remain in the graveyards.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (18)||VGJustice , Wolfebladeelite , CampbellStev , zachi , rikertchu , Tiddilywinkus , ZombieFood , maR2307 , xXThormentXx , TrackerD , voidruby , Dr_Jay , pokemate0 , Randomdeath , Jpegwun , Va1mar , NostalgicAce , Lucretian|
Open the Vaults Discussion
3 days ago
Hello there. Awesome deck you have! Here are my suggestions; I apologize in advance if any of these are banned under European rules, I'm not familiar with those:
Strip Mine and/or Wasteland to replace Tectonic Edge and/or Ghost Quarter. As far as I can tell, Strip Mine and Ghost Quarter are strictly better. Alternatively, if you're interested in repeatable land destruction and don't mind paying a little more for it, you might consider Dust Bowl.
Thran Dynamo or Worn Powerstone to replace Urza's Incubator. I'm assuming you're naming Angel for the incubator, so I imagine you won't be making use of it very often. You could also consider Cloud Key, Emerald Medallion, and/or Pearl Medallion.
One anti-mill card that seems like it would be very strong in your deck is Wheel of Sun and Moon. I don't know what your meta is like though; unless other people play a lot of mill you'll probably just want to put it in the sideboard.
Lastly, consider Open the Vaults. It's basically a Replenish that works for artifacts and enchantments, yours and your opponents. I don't know how useful you consider Replenish to be or what your meta is like, but it could work pretty good for you.
If you have the time, I'd love your input on my Meren deck. I'm still a pretty new player.
2 weeks ago
viperfang4 you may not realize, but despite the Legend, we can still tap/activate Nykthos to float amount of mana, play the second Nykthos, and either use available land and mana in our pool to activate it, floating more mana. Having 4 is quite literally a necessity in this.
Authority of the Consuls or Blind Obedience effects are definitely good sideboard ideas!
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Yes, you can attach it to any creature that's on the battlefield as soon as Open the Vaults finishes resolving, just not one that will be on the battlefield by the time the ability resolves. So both a pre-existing creature or an Artifact Creature/Enchantment Creature.
3 weeks ago
Can i attach loxodon warhammer on the living weapon for free ?
3 weeks ago
Btw if it's within the budget, Open the Vaults is a potentially epic addition, dumping your graveyard, or most of it, back into play activating all manner of abilities and while your opponent may benefit from this, you'll easily have more to bring back.
4 weeks ago
Hey there! This looks like an awesome Bant version of SaffronOlive's Enchantress deck! I have a few suggestions:
- For monetary reasons, it might be better to run Flooded Strand instead of Misty Rainforest
- I would recommend at least considering Herald of the Pantheon as additional Enchantment support
- Leyline of Anticipation doesn't seem to do a lot in this deck - while you don't have many instant-speed effects, I can't see many reasons why you would need to be playing things at instant speed, as there's no window to flash in Ghostly Prison effects to mess up your opponents' combat math. The only thing I can see would be that it lets you play Oblivion Ring effects at instant speed, which isn't that big of a help in my opinion. At the very least, 4 seems really excessive, maybe cut down to 2?
- In my opinion, one of the main reasons to play in Enchantress is for Spreading Seas, as Tron is a horrible matchup for plain old Enchantress like my version. I'd change 2 Lunar Force in the sideboard (and possibly the sideboard Sphere of Safety as well) to Spreading Seas.
- Rest in Peace is an absolute must in the sideboard with Dredge being such a good deck right now. I'd swap out Wheel of Sun and Moon for 2 or 3 copies of Rest in Peace.
- Stony Silence is also a great sideboard card that White decks have to combat Affinity and other artifact-based decks, though I don't know what I'd cut to make room for it. Maybe Open the Vaults and the sideboard Detention Sphere?
- I really like what you did with the finishers, having 1 copy of each with Idyllic Tutor as a means to customize your finisher. However, 3 Idyllic Tutor seems a bit excessive. Maybe go down to 2?
In any case, this deck looks awesome! Best of luck playing it!