You may play target instant or sorcery card in an opponent's graveyard without paying its mana cost.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Memory Plunder Discussion
3 months ago
Advice from the Fae seems bad to me. Teferi's Tutelage is another mill card you don't need. Definitely consider dropping them. Memory Plunder is borderline--it will usually have a juicy target even without a mill plan. Might be cuttable if you want to lower the deck cost.
I think Gravitational Shift isn't budget but it would be damn fine to find room for it.
5 months ago
You might like these: Larceny, Coastal Piracy, Bident of Thassa, Inkfathom Infiltrator, Syr Konrad, the Grim, Bloodchief Ascension, Spark Double, Animate Dead, Memory Plunder, Spelltwine, Havengul Lich, Fireshrieker, Cloak and Dagger, Bruvac the Grandiloquent, Prickly Boggart, Thada Adel, Acquisitor
6 months ago
Silly Flooded Woodlands
7 months ago
You might like these: Thief of Sanity, Herald of Leshrac, Thada Adel, Acquisitor, Havengul Lich, Geth, Lord of the Vault, Nightveil Specter, Mindleecher, Dead Man's Chest, Mind's Dilation, Shared Fate, Diluvian Primordial, Wrexial, the Risen Deep, Lord of the Void, Memory Plunder, Spelltwine, Dredge the Mire
7 months ago
I also have the deck and am thinking about upgrading it. Your curve is a bit off. You want more 3 CMC cards, and cut down on higher CMC costs since you're not in green and ramping is not too easy to achieve. Though you have a decent amount of ramp with the artifacts.
Some things I would consider changing:
- Worn Powerstone -> Commander's Sphere for faster ramp.
- Bonehoard -> Mindcrank for even more milling.
- Latchkey Faerie -> Glen Elendra Liege to pump all your creatures even more.
- Command the Dreadhorde -> Ponder I think there's a good number of cards that let you get stuff from opponents, so more draw is never bad.
- Sure-Footed Infiltrator -> Reconnaissance Mission straight up more draw for the same mana cost.
- Silumgar's Command -> Brainstorm more draw.
- Distant Melody -> Arcane Adaptation turn all your other creatures into rogues, pump them with Anowon, the Ruin Thief and get even more mill!
- Master Thief -> Thieving Skydiver let's you attach equipment for free as well.
- Whirler Rogue -> Thada Adel, Acquisitor for more stealing.
- Fated Return -> Cunning Evasion I think this should work with Zareth San, the Trickster if he becomes blocked and you have an unblocked creature, plus it can save your other creatures.
- Fact or Fiction -> Memory Plunder you should have enough draw with these cards, so casting stuff for free from an opponent's graveyard is awesome.
- Obelisk of Urd -> Adaptive Automaton so you don't have to tap your creatures to cast the Obelisk, plus you get another rogue. If your budget is higher you can go for Metallic Mimic.
I think that's all I can think of, hope it helps :)
8 months ago
Rogues that synergize with what you're doing: Balustrade Spy--mill + evasion Blighted Agent--evasion Canal Courier--evasion + monarch Disciple of Deceit--tutoring Faerie Macabre--evasion + graveyard hate Looter il-Kor--evasion + card selection Rankle, Master of Pranks
11 months ago
This is a fun idea! You might appreciate these: Urza, Academy Headmaster, Flow of Ideas (shadowmoor art), Gaze of Pain, Memory Plunder, Advice from the Fae, Mayael the Anima, Destructive Urge, Eternal Warrior, Imposing Visage (both arts are great), Insolence, Ironclaw Curse, Mark of Fury, Orcish Oriflamme (7th edition), Kiss of Death, Memory Drain, Peer into the Abyss
1 year ago
Vela the Night-Clad - Duskmantle Seer - Notion Thief - Silent-Blade Oni - Shadowmage Infiltrator - Extract from Darkness - Memory Plunder - Silumgar's Command - Flooded Woodlands - Diabolic Vision - Perplex - Forbidden Alchemy - Mystical Teachings - Psychic Strike - Soul Manipulation - Rags / Riches