For each opponent, gain control of target creature that player controls until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They gain haste until end of turn.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Mass Mutiny Discussion
2 months ago
Have you consider Sengir Autocrat ? Or the instant Secure the Wastes ? What do you think about Goblin Assault , Dreadhorde Invasion or Assemble the Legion ? What about threat effect like Mass Mutiny , Molten Primordial or Mob Rule ? Other token generetion like Field of Souls or Ogre Slumlord ? Have you consider Fury Storm ? If you don't have price budget, what about Bitterblossom or Preacher ?
7 months ago
Even though you are primarily Giant-Tribal, you may still want to have a small suite of "Brion" cards.
Gift of Immortality is extremely good with Brion. I don't have one though.
Sigil of the New Dawn isn't the most efficient, but can be good.
I have a Serra Avatar too, which is the best Fling-able creature around. Evra, Halcyon Witness is great too, but I don't have one. It's cheap though. A Stalking Vengeance would double up Brion's damage, but I don't think I have one either. Reya Dawnbringer is way mana-expensive but can be useful with such pricey giants dying left and right.
Flameshadow Conjuring can be good with Brion too. I don't think I have one though.
Phyrexian Processor is one of the craziest pieces of Brion tech around. It's not too expensive--I would totally slide this card in, even if I was doing Giant Tribal. You can get blown out, but the payoff is enormous.
Another piece of Brion tech is Grafted Exoskeleton, if you wanna be dirty.
Since Brion isn't the center of the strategy, protecting him isn't at such a premium. Cards like Swiftfoot Boots and Lightning Greaves are still good for protecting your big giants though. It may be worth sliding some cards like that in, but since it's a casual deck you may get away with none.
I have a Cradle of Vitality on-hand. Might be really good!
If you have any more Threaten-effects, those are functionally creature removal with your commander out. Perhaps a couple of cards like that deserve a slot. Captivating Crew is fun because it's repeatable. Song-Mad Treachery Flip is cool because it's a land too!
There are many more.
Illusionist's Bracers is very good with Brion, even with less of a focus on him. Probably worth keeping in.
10 months ago
Runehorn Hellkite, Dragon Mage, Stalking Vengeance are some good non-devil creatures that work well with him. You'd also want Temple Bell in the deck if you're going to be sacrificing creatures Mass Mutiny, Mob Rule are good options, enchantment burn options that aren't the god of the forge, Impact Tremors, Warstorm Surge, Vicious Shadows.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Nice. A few suggestions, given your new theme:
Hazoret's Favor is built for this deck.
Mogg Cannon is less powerful, but a backup sac outlet and cheap.
Mark of Mutiny is a good threaten for Greven.
Traitorous Instinct is basically Malevolent Whispers v0.9.
Treacherous Urge gets any creatures your opponents think they can keep in-hand until Greven leaves the field.
Auger Spree doubles as removal and card draw. Bedeck / Bedazzle does the same and also hits problematic lands. Nameless Inversion is probably the worst of the three, but it can be grabbed by creature tutors, so there's that.
Goatnap . That is all.
1 year ago
Initial thoughts. Deck needs to be piled out to see what needs to be shored up. Look up 8x8 deck building theory. Once its piled itll be more clear.
Sage of Fables - Expensive
Trinket Mage - Fetches nothing
Goblin Bombardment - Expensive
Spinal Embrace - really high CMC for effect
Dreadhorde Butcher - a must
Talisman of Creativity - minus a locket or signet
Stalking Vengeance (maybe)
2 years ago
Cards that fit your theme that we will discuss later. Fumble , Hazoret's Favor , Helm of Possession , Humble Defector , Hypnotic Siren , Illusory Gains , Kindred Charge , Macabre Mockery , Magus of the Unseen , Marchesa's Smuggler , Mass Mutiny , Mogg Cannon , Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker , Saheeli Rai , Spinal Embrace , Zealous Conscripts , Yahenni, Undying Partisan , Dack Fayden , Aladdin , Breaking / Entering , Beguiler of Wills , Bontu the Glorified , Brutal Hordechief , Angrath, the Flame-Chained .
2 years ago
- Nyxborn Shieldmate for Boros Reckoner both better creatures and reckoner works amazing with lightmines if u decide to add it
- Palace Guard for Archetype of Aggression
- Darksteel Plate for Whispersilk Cloak since your guys are invincible anyways. this also deters them from being targeted.. boardwipes will still work though.
- Stoneforge Masterwork for Tenza, Godo's Maul if up u this on ur commander hes a 10/7 menance with trample, seems like a better piece
- Armory of Iroas - Sunforger costs a few more mana but u have alot of tricks u can pull out of it for free late game
- Staff of Nin for Mind's Eye
- Avacyn's Collar for Spear of Heliod upgrades all ur doods and makes people scared to attack you
- Manalith for Commander's Sphere an upgrade
- Act of Treason for Faithless Looting card draw with flashback seems always good
- Mass Mutiny - Mob Rule seems like an upgrade
- Miraculous Recovery - Settle the Wreckage amazing board wipe, can really put you ahead. if not interested in a board wipe id suggest maybe a single target removal like Chaos Warp . i feel like you need ways to deal with high pressure threats
- Pay No Heed - Deflecting Palm
- Righteousness for Fight to the Death i know these two cards arent related, but how hilarious would it be to cast this when someone else is combating another player, basically can wipe two players boards if timed proper. if u would prefer to keep a combat trick here i would suggest maybe Gods Willing or something that does not require the creature to be blocking
- Smite - Ride Down
- Warleader's Helix - Savage Beating or Ajani Vengeant i feel helix doesnt provide enough value, for removal it is very weak , if u want good removal to replace this instead of a threats i listed, i would consider Oblivion Ring type cards
- Martial Glory - Boros Charm charm is must include, so much value! protect from boardwipes including land destruction! removal or maybe boost ur commander after blocks with a double strike if some1 is already been hit once and hello 21 commander dmg