|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Explorers of Ixalan (EO2)||None|
|Planechase Anthology (PCA)||Rare|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
|Planechase 2012 Edition (PC2)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
For each opponent, gain control of target creature that player controls until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They gain haste until end of turn.
Mass Mutiny Discussion
4 months ago
Cards that fit your theme that we will discuss later. Fumble , Hazoret's Favor , Helm of Possession , Humble Defector , Hypnotic Siren , Illusory Gains , Kindred Charge , Macabre Mockery , Magus of the Unseen , Marchesa's Smuggler , Mass Mutiny , Mogg Cannon , Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker , Saheeli Rai , Spinal Embrace , Zealous Conscripts , Yahenni, Undying Partisan , Dack Fayden , Aladdin , Breaking / Entering , Beguiler of Wills , Bontu the Glorified , Brutal Hordechief , Angrath, the Flame-Chained .
5 months ago
- Nyxborn Shieldmate for Boros Reckoner both better creatures and reckoner works amazing with lightmines if u decide to add it
- Palace Guard for Archetype of Aggression
- Darksteel Plate for Whispersilk Cloak since your guys are invincible anyways. this also deters them from being targeted.. boardwipes will still work though.
- Stoneforge Masterwork for Tenza, Godo's Maul if up u this on ur commander hes a 10/7 menance with trample, seems like a better piece
- Armory of Iroas - Sunforger costs a few more mana but u have alot of tricks u can pull out of it for free late game
- Staff of Nin for Mind's Eye
- Avacyn's Collar for Spear of Heliod upgrades all ur doods and makes people scared to attack you
- Manalith for Commander's Sphere an upgrade
- Act of Treason for Faithless Looting card draw with flashback seems always good
- Mass Mutiny - Mob Rule seems like an upgrade
- Miraculous Recovery - Settle the Wreckage amazing board wipe, can really put you ahead. if not interested in a board wipe id suggest maybe a single target removal like Chaos Warp . i feel like you need ways to deal with high pressure threats
- Pay No Heed - Deflecting Palm
- Righteousness for Fight to the Death i know these two cards arent related, but how hilarious would it be to cast this when someone else is combating another player, basically can wipe two players boards if timed proper. if u would prefer to keep a combat trick here i would suggest maybe Gods Willing or something that does not require the creature to be blocking
- Smite - Ride Down
- Warleader's Helix - Savage Beating or Ajani Vengeant i feel helix doesnt provide enough value, for removal it is very weak , if u want good removal to replace this instead of a threats i listed, i would consider Oblivion Ring type cards
- Martial Glory - Boros Charm charm is must include, so much value! protect from boardwipes including land destruction! removal or maybe boost ur commander after blocks with a double strike if some1 is already been hit once and hello 21 commander dmg
5 months ago
I'm glad my two cents worth could help your decision. I didn't realize how good Rhythm would be in Thromak until holding a freshly pulled copy in my hand, wondering if any of my decks wanted it. As soon as I thought of the hungry hellion, I was super stoked. I haven't actually gotten to play with the deck since adding it, but I expect it will be useful.
Earlier suggestions included effects that steal opponents' creatures; I run several myself. However, all I run are sorceries ( Insurrection , Mass Mutiny , Mob Rule ) and an instant ( Grab the Reins , which also can also be a second Fling ). Captivating Crew sounds like a great idea, and one I might try to work into my build. Other creature - based options include Zealous Conscripts , Conquering Manticore and Molten Primordial , but they're much more mana intensive. Since you're thinking about using elves to ramp anyway, this might not be an issue for you.
While searching up creatures that stole those of your opponents, Varchild, Betrayer of Kjeldor popped up. I think this may be a card for us both to consider, as it gives creatures upon death and plays nicely with trample.
I second the suggestion of Awakening Zone and From Beyond as repeatable sources of mana or sac fodder, as need be. I run both, though I have no targets for the tutor effect on the latter. (Well, I mean, Blisterpod , technically, but I don't foresee myself searching that up too often...).
I hadn't thought about turning lands to creatures so they can feed Thromak, but that's something I'll have to look into. I run Dryad Arbor for that purpose; not sure why I didn't think about Living Lands , etc.
8 months ago
Dr.Jones, thank you for the suggestion! I'm not sure if I see a good usage for cards like Obliterate , Jokulhaups , and the like in this deck. I'd only ever use them if I stole literally the whole field with something like Mass Mutiny , or Insurrection , and both of those cards are essentially win conditions already, especially if I have a sac-outlet on the field to ensure that I can keep my plunder. Sure, knocking out my opponents' lands, creatures, artifacts, etc. is fun, but it doesn't necessarily fit the theme of the deck. Please do let me know if I'm missing an important line of play in which the cards would be advantageous, but otherwise I'm not sure if they have a slot in the deck. Thank you for the suggestion!
8 months ago
I forgot Flame Rift and Book Burning . I use Blur of Blades a lot and find it very useful. if you like STRONG BURN then go with Guttersnipe and Embermaw Hellion and any spell like Magma Jet , if you want small burn then go with Shock . for faster plays Bloodlust Inciter . Collateral Damage or Artillerize or Thud just Heat Shimmer . ( Mass Mutiny for fun.) good spells such as Reckless Abandon and Reversal of Fortune are just fun to play.
9 months ago
My best suggestion is Sundial of the Infinite This turns anything temporary into something permanent. Exile at end of turn become "keep forever". Steal until end of turn becomes "Keep Forever". Anything that ruins your turn like cyclonic rift counter it with sundial.
- Draw: Mono red is difficult to come across draw you usually either have to wheel or rely on artifacts here are a few of my favorites.
- Endless Atlas
- Infiltration Lens
- Mask of Memory
- Culling Dais
Steal: Red does not have a lot of good removal but it's great at stealing stuff. My favorite strategy is steal and then kill whatever you stole by sacrificing it.
- Conquering Manticore
- Zealous Conscripts Goes infinite Kiki or Splinter twin also great with blade of selves removing the biggest threat.
- Mass Mutiny
- Captivating Crew
Insurrection end the game or steal it all then kill it all for an explosive second Main phase
Copy & Tokens: cards that can create copies of your stuff.
- Blade of Selves Create 3 tokens instead of just one and can repeat.
- Splinter Twin a second kiki
- Feldon of the Third Path
- Mirror March not yet released but keep your eyes on it.
- Mimic Vat
Life & Fight & Death: Great creatures for you to copy.
- Combat Celebrant Goes infinite with kiki and splinter twin
- Balefire Dragon
- Wurmcoil Engine
- Thermopod free sac outlet or mana
- Fellwar Stone Better then a few of the rocks you have.
- Caged Sun
- Pyromancer's Goggles
- Ruby Medallion
- Rogue's Passage
- Maze of Ith Protect your key attacker or protect yourself
- Gratuitous Violence Only doubles your damage
- Disrupt Decorum
- Grenzo, Havoc Raiser
- Basalt Monolith Goes infinite with rings of brighthearth
- Breath of Fury Goes infinite with Raka
- Ben-Ben, Akki Hermit Goes infinite with thornbite staff
- Nim Deathmantle Goes infinite with ashnod's altar and raka
Have fun going through and choosing stuff from the list and worst part of all cuts in your own deck.
10 months ago
I'd put a couple of sac outlets and borrow effects in. Things like Molten Primordial, Mass Mutiny, Insurrection, Goblin Bombardment, Phyrexian Altar, Krark-Clan Ironworks, Trading Post and Grinding Station. Maybe a few things like Disrupt Decorum as well, that way you win with your opponents creatures and don't have to worry about diluting the chaos/group hug effects too much
11 months ago
Secondo me devi impostare il mazzo più verso il fare attaccare gli avversari tra loro e fargli perdere tempo per poi tirare fuori una finisher. Inoltre non hai nessun vantaggio dallo scartare, perché non hai cose come Liliana's Caress, wheels o carte con Madness, di conseguenza taglierei anche da quella parte. Quindi toglierei alcune delle carte tax che hai messo. Proporrei cose del genere:
- Harsh Mentor -> Again, una tax abbastanza gratuita che però ti rende il tizio fastidioso #1. Non è ciò che vuoi, ti servono cose più subdole. Tipo Hunted Dragon.
- Sire Of Insanity -> Spezza le tattiche a tutti, ma anche a te. Non lo ritengo utile, soprattutto perché non carte con madness, né carte sufficenti con flashback, emerge, ecc. Meglio un Combustible Gearhulk che ti fa pescare. In rosso. 6/6 first strike.
- Dark Ritual -> Non è forte come Mana Geyser. Se non sei un mazzo combo, non te ne fai nulla di una carta così.
- Hero's Downfall -> Ruinous Path e risparmi.
- Rakdos Charm -> Nessuno dei sui effetti è così utile, se non forse esiliare il cimitero, but then again... Bojuka Bog?
- Dreadbore -> Murder e risparmi.
- Vandalblast -> Costa davvero tanto. Fai tu, ma non vedo tutta questa necessità di spaccare tutto. hai già molto removal per gli artefatti, potresti investire quei denari altrove.
- War's Toll -> Heartless Hidetsugu è meglio non metterti un bersagio sulla testa grosso come war's toll. L'hidetsugu è più democratico.
- Worn Powerstone -> Citadel of Pain perché la Powerstone fa schifo. Meglio una carta che gioca contro chi vuole fare il cheesy. Oppure Talisman of Indulgence.
- Hissing Miasma -> Skyline Despot meglio avere più carte che ti rendono monarca che un side effect come questo enchantment. Se vogliono attaccarti, lo faranno comunque. L'unica ragione per cui invece Marchesa's Decree va bene è perché ti rende monarca.
Io tenterei di mettere tante carte che ti fanno rubare cose agli avversari, perché è un modo swag di rompere le balle. Ci sono così tante carte con questo effetto, che rischi di poter anche non mettere Insurrection, più che altro perché è difficile da trovare e costosa. Dico cose come:
- Molten Primordial
- Grab the Reins.
- Act of Aggression.
- Necromantic Selection.
- Mark of Mutiny.
- Traitorous Instinct.
- Captivating Crew.
- Mass Mutiny.
- Lose Calm.
- Might Makes Right.
- Press into Service.
- Conquering Manticore.
- Portent of Betrayal.
- Malevolent Whispers.
- Harness by Force.
- Limits of Solidarity.
Oltre a ciò, ti consiglio carte swag che sicuramente sono divertenti come:
- Null Profusion.
- Last One Standing mi fa veramente ridere. Swag.
- Nettling Imp è un fck you in particular.
- Vial Smasher the Fierce come cacchio fa a non essere già nel mazzo???
- Lightning Reaver è forte, inolte è quel tipo di danni che non ti rende target #1 da subito.
- Khorvath's Fury è red draw... hello?
- Fellwar Stone è ottimo ramp.
- Staff of Nin.
- Bitter Feud.
- Palace Siege.
Scusa se non ti ho commentato tutte le carte, ma sono un pelo di corsa. Ne possiamo piuttosto parlare quando ci vediamo.
Mass Mutiny occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%