Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
Landfall — If you had a land enter the battlefield under your control this turn, that creature gets +4/+4 until end of turn instead.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
11 hours ago
2 days ago
5 days ago
If you are playing casual Invigorate is a x4 must have.
1 week ago
4 weeks ago
- I notice Misty Rainforest in your maybeboard, but I'd recommend Wooded Foothills instead. They don't look as nice, but they're the second-least expensive of the Green Fetches.
- It can be useful sometimes to leave an un-cracked Fetch on the battlefield. E.g., for a Landfall trigger on Groundswell or to Fetch Dryad Arbor in response to a -2 from Liliana of the Veil.
- You might look at adding some Become Immense. The card is absurdly powerful if you can reliably get a bunch of cards into the Graveyard, and the Fetches help a lot.
One more thing: I personally like Vines of Vastwood more than Blossoming Defense, so would run a 3-3 split or 4-2 the other way. Partly because Vines can go up to +4/+4 (although the extra mana is a heavy price). But mostly because 'can't be the target or spells or abilities your opponents control this turn' is much better than 'gains hexproof'. The deal with Vines is you can also cast it on an opponent's Creature, and then they can't target their own dude that turn with pump spells, or Equip abilities, or really anything that targets.
As always, draw well!
1 month ago
I think a 1 or 2-of Become Immense could do wonders. I think moving those Apostle's Blessings to the main board would also be a good move. Also, as much as I hate playing against Livewire Lash, I think there is some anti-synergy between it and Pendelhaven. I personally think Pendelhaven is the better card, so I would be inclined to perhaps cut the lashes. If you want to keep the Livewire Lashes, then maybe Cathedral of War over Pendelhaven? Rancor would also be a good addition over Unnatural Predation -- but Rancor does not trigger Wild Defiance. Without fetchlands, Groundswell can feel a bit underwhelming. Maybe Might of Old Krosa?
1 month ago
I would max out the copies of Ichorclaw Myr and add in 1xRancor. I would also take the Thoughtseize out of the sideboard and into the main. The Wrench Mind can be taken out for it. You should also consider Blossoming Defense. You could even cut the Groundswell since you're not running fetchlands.
1 month ago
Hello and thanks for the upvote!
- Game 2 sideboard plans depends on the deck, but generally it goes:-2Cystbearer +2 Corpse Cur-1 Groundswell +1 Predator's StrikeI usually worry more about Edict effects, since I only have Khalni Garden for protection. Disfigure and cards like it can be countered by pump spells. Terminate I haven't seen and I don't believe is widely played.
2.Pulse of Murasa is meta dependent, I think.For example, my local paper meta MBC is still a thing. So Pulse wouldn't help much in that matchup, because they have more removal than I do creatures post-board. But I could be wrong. I just don't think that the deck is built to really grind out games on purpose.
- I don't think the toolbox lands are meta dependent. Although Halimar Depths has been overall lackluster. The ability to look at the top three cards and arrange them is nice, but not being an actual scry effect is sometimes a feel bad. It might become a Sejiri Steppe in the future, or just another Forest.