|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Explorers of Ixalan (EO2)||Rare|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
For each opponent, gain control of target permanent that player controls. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (23)||NOGzFTW , Hootiequack , xXThormentXx , Nemesis , frederiklw , thetechzombie , NobleSlay3r , LegendDeer , Dimarx , KillDatBUG , ironax , Metaphisyk , sonnet666 , burnedbread , damo_rox , Spinalripper , mziter501 , Thunderbeard , itheoryz , Pumpkinking913 , ShishkyBob , , Kleptozaniac|
|Want (21)||LurchenGamer , indiefan , , shaistyone , xpsychovampx , MementoMuffin , CaptianClueless , cainanunes , B4rberblacksheep , loganbowers , CryAll , mlouden03 , kovellen , ItaPuma , Daeyel , coadster , Riders_of_Brohan , kvfd1719 , Wolfninja , marcus638 , ilmau|
Blatant Thievery Discussion
6 days ago
I know you went budget, but I'd consider:
- Baral, Chief of Compliance for more cheap stuff (I know it's pricy, but maybe when it rotates out).
- Time Stop it's super flavorful and sometimes could mean "take an extra turn after this one"(it's much cheaper than it says).
- Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur is the flashy oh crap where's my hand buddy. He really is.
- Future Sight/Magus of the Future are both pretty interesting.
- Expropriate/Blatant Thievery because they're the steal spells (but where's my money at?).
- Chasm Skulker like wtf, when it drops you drop Rich's mom's cheesecake too.
- Ixidron just maybe, since your creatures are already 2/2, but they'd lose flying :/
- Inkwell Leviathan is a good hard-to-remove beater.
- Sphinx of Uthuun also filters and everything. No need for 2/2 when you got 5/6 fat butt lying around, amirite? Kinda.
- Niblis of Frost/Quiet Contemplation for when Tidespout Tyrant gets exiled.
- Swarm Intelligence because double spell means double fun.
- Sapphire Medallion with the Charlie Brown misprint :P
- Trail of Evidence because it's a damn cool art.
- Gravitational Shift to punch hard and feel less pain. Plus Emrakul doing a barrel roll with a lil' drakeling on the art so it's 100% legit and 100.5% flavour.
I know probably 17,5/4 of the cards of this list are not already in for a reason, but i didn't have un cazzo da fare for 20 minutes, so there you have it, I guess.
3 weeks ago
The deck looks fun, but, how do you win? I mean, you can control player's creatures, but it doesn't seems to be enougth, and you also have a lot of removals. I think you need to explore another ways do win the game, and for that, you'll need to change a lot of cards, and I sugest to do this with the artifacts.
I'll sugest those: The Locust God, Metallurgic Summonings, Frost Titan, Rite of Replication and Blatant Thievery.
You can copy Frost Titan for five tokens and have a good swing to someone, because you'll tap almost every powerful creature he could have.
Have a great game :)
1 month ago
KongMing Bribery is in the deck and I may add the Sphinx but the CMC is to high for these cards. Acquireonly grabs an artifact and that is going to be a hit or miss where Bribery I can take their best creature. Blatant Thievery should go in the side board though, you are right about that.
1 month ago
Stealing stuff from multiple opponents? Why not Blatant Thievery?
1 month ago
Mass bounce isn't really something I'm interested in.
I feel Grave Betrayal is on about the same level as Prince of Thralls. While they can get it back it comes at a cost, one that they can't pay forever. Although, Grave Betrayal isn't as weak to removal. Thrilling Encore is good, it's in another of the decks I've built. Totally forgot about it when it came to this deck though.
You underestimate Dragon Tempest, I don't need more dragons/fliers. The way the wording works makes it so Nicol Bolas does the ETB damage, making someone discard their hand. Bolas then also has the benefits of haste.
Thanks for the suggestions.
1 month ago
Have you considered Nicol Bolas, the Ravager Flip as the commander? You could probably cast him multiple times in a game compared to the original Bolas, which means multiple discards for each opponent. Reforge the Soul could be another good wheel spell for that purpose.
Phyrexian Arena could be good for more card draw.
Don't think you have enough fliers or Dragons to benefit from Dragon Tempest.