Creature — Zombie
Whenever Liliana's Reaver deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card and you put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield tapped.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.15||$0.3||$1.09||$1.24||0.1 TIX||1.5 TIX|
|Have (51)||HavokX , Regigigas23 , Wolfninja , sunsleader , cosmokai2000 , Comicalflop , crater454 , TXMetal , GeminiSpartanX , itheoryz , rexxxif , deatn1342 , onesleepygenius , Timocalypse , Myllyes314 , bradyofportdetroit , Tiddilywinkus , smokycat , gunkookshlinger , Arleccino1313 , Necrotize , Kamae555 , MrSage , MMK0042 , samk125 , myDownfall , SomethingRandom , 8vomit , djbalestra , quesobueno123 , much-doge , DarkPhoenixMishima , ztheart , noahband , jecder , balchj , DrLitebur , shinobigarth , fred91097 , LabRattKing , SevynnthDimension , Spinalripper , NerahKero , nighthawk101 , almerican , AlwaysHarmony , Valentine35 , Raistlin911822 , miracle , asasinater13 , sonnet666|
Liliana's Reaver Discussion
1 week ago
Dang, dat Undead Alchemist though, haha. Ideally I'd like to run solid black, I guess for the novelty if nothing more. Otherwise, amazing card suggestions! Liliana's Reaver looks beast too. Definitely would like to pair w/Grave Titan! But I'm a little afraid this deck is wide open to flyers, haha. Any suggestions?
1 week ago
:P Well, we all were novices at one point.
Endless Ranks of the Dead is amazing. I would also look into:
If you splash in blue:
These are some casual, non competitive suggestions:)
Dami on Friday 13th
1 week ago
Once again thanks for your comments and suggestions but Im happy with the current way this deck is working for me, so I don't have plans to mess around with the creatures count on it. But since Im still in the process of build its sideboard and I also plan Update the main deck further in future I went through your suggestions and this is my point of view on them:
- Lord of the Undead has been in my sideboard since the beginning so nothing to think about here.
- Cemetery Reaper I already tested it before but since I only want one pump on my sideboard I prefer Lord of the Undead ability over Cemetery Reaper
- Geralf's Messenger has great combo potential but as I already referred in a previous post I want keep this deck as simple as possible without going to deep into combos so just for that reason I will not add it to this deck.
- Since this is a more or less thematic deck Gutless Ghoul is just out of place as you normally don't think of zombies as a mid-source of life gain.
- Nantuko Husk seems like would combo well Gravecrawler and would become an even better if I further add Grave Pact to it. This two will probably be good candidates to this deck sideboard as a way to add more in-game dynamics / features to it.
- I think Liliana's Reaver is a ok creature in general but I play in an environment where burn is the most common threat so I can only see those 3 toughness as a rod to Lightning Bolt.
- I don't own any Korlash, Heir to Blackblade at the moment but if I can get my hands on a few of them on the future I will test it on this deck.
1 week ago
happy to hear you had positive experience with dash dopes
I forgot that manifested cards can only be flipped if they are creatures. so saying no to sultai emissary makes sense
after giving the deck another look it doesn't seem like you have a lot of ways to get Haakon into the graveyard, so he might not as good of a suggestion as i initially thought, since he cant be cast from the hand
If you ever want to up your creature count, here are a couple more suggestions (better then my previous ones) =P
Liliana's Reaver 4/3 deathtouch, discard and create more zombies upon combat dmg, cant go wrong there
Korlash, Heir to Blackblade I've never used him before, but he seems like he can get big fast, and I've always appreciated the grandeur mechanic for legendary creatures
2 weeks ago
Will no doubt think of some more later on :P
1 month ago
Hey + 1 because it looks fun and cheap.
1 month ago
2 months ago
Yeah... Exactly what Oakenwind said. On top of that this thing is janky as hell. No creature rremoval, no Thoughtseizes, no Inquisition of Kozileks, not even a single Duress. No Liliana of the Veils either.
If you meant this to be a casual deck, please let us know by using the Casual tag and saying so in the deck description.
|Power / Toughness||4/3|
|Avg. draft pick||1.55|
|Avg. cube pick||1.79|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Dauthi Embrace + Liliana's Reaver
- Liliana's Reaver + Rogue's Passage
- Herald of Torment + Liliana's Reaver
- Liliana's Reaver + Whip of Erebos
- Deviant Glee + Liliana's Reaver
- Liliana's Reaver + Tymaret, the Murder King
- Augur of Skulls + Liliana's Reaver + Waste Not
- Liliana's Reaver + Typhoid Rats
- Grave Titan + Liliana's Reaver
- Liliana's Reaver + Stolen Identity