Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.2||$0.32||$1.1||$1.2||0.11 TIX||1.5 TIX|
|Have (55)||cclyburn7556 , HavokX , miracle , Wolfninja , Valentine35 , Spinalripper , Regigigas23 , SomethingRandom , webdokkeren , philktoken8998 , GeminiSpartanX , jecder , sonnet666 , alittlex , Raistlin911822 , shinobigarth , noahband , nighthawk101 , asasinater13 , itheoryz , DrLitebur , SpiritBear9000 , deathcabbage7 , onesleepygenius , TXMetal , quesobueno123 , sunsleader , deatn1342 , cosmokai2000 , 8vomit , Comicalflop , crater454 , rexxxif , Timocalypse , bradyofportdetroit , Tiddilywinkus , smokycat , gunkookshlinger , Arleccino1313 , Necrotize , Kamae555 , MrSage , MMK0042 , samk125 , myDownfall , djbalestra , much-doge , DarkPhoenixMishima , ztheart , balchj , fred91097 , LabRattKing , SevynnthDimension , NerahKero , AlwaysHarmony|
Liliana's Reaver Discussion
4 days ago
Hey! we talked earlier and I had a Tron wreck that turned into a train wreck... Anyway.. changed the deck to a BW tokens.. and any suggestions would be amazing... thinking about adding some cards.. (Army of the Damned,Mardu Strike Leader maybe Oona, Queen of the Fae Phyrexian Processor Waste Not Spirit Cairn Precinct Captain Liliana's Reaver but not sure where to go (im a rookie) and really am looking to learn! Would love some guidance and teaching! Thanks for the time!
1 month ago
Dang, dat Undead Alchemist though, haha. Ideally I'd like to run solid black, I guess for the novelty if nothing more. Otherwise, amazing card suggestions! Liliana's Reaver looks beast too. Definitely would like to pair w/Grave Titan! But I'm a little afraid this deck is wide open to flyers, haha. Any suggestions?
1 month ago
:P Well, we all were novices at one point.
Endless Ranks of the Dead is amazing. I would also look into:
If you splash in blue:
These are some casual, non competitive suggestions:)
Dami on Friday 13th
1 month ago
Once again thanks for your comments and suggestions but Im happy with the current way this deck is working for me, so I don't have plans to mess around with the creatures count on it. But since Im still in the process of build its sideboard and I also plan Update the main deck further in future I went through your suggestions and this is my point of view on them:
- Lord of the Undead has been in my sideboard since the beginning so nothing to think about here.
- Cemetery Reaper I already tested it before but since I only want one pump on my sideboard I prefer Lord of the Undead ability over Cemetery Reaper
- Geralf's Messenger has great combo potential but as I already referred in a previous post I want keep this deck as simple as possible without going to deep into combos so just for that reason I will not add it to this deck.
- Since this is a more or less thematic deck Gutless Ghoul is just out of place as you normally don't think of zombies as a mid-source of life gain.
- Nantuko Husk seems like would combo well Gravecrawler and would become an even better if I further add Grave Pact to it. This two will probably be good candidates to this deck sideboard as a way to add more in-game dynamics / features to it.
- I think Liliana's Reaver is a ok creature in general but I play in an environment where burn is the most common threat so I can only see those 3 toughness as a rod to Lightning Bolt.
- I don't own any Korlash, Heir to Blackblade at the moment but if I can get my hands on a few of them on the future I will test it on this deck.
1 month ago
happy to hear you had positive experience with dash dopes
I forgot that manifested cards can only be flipped if they are creatures. so saying no to sultai emissary makes sense
after giving the deck another look it doesn't seem like you have a lot of ways to get Haakon into the graveyard, so he might not as good of a suggestion as i initially thought, since he cant be cast from the hand
If you ever want to up your creature count, here are a couple more suggestions (better then my previous ones) =P
Liliana's Reaver 4/3 deathtouch, discard and create more zombies upon combat dmg, cant go wrong there
Korlash, Heir to Blackblade I've never used him before, but he seems like he can get big fast, and I've always appreciated the grandeur mechanic for legendary creatures
1 month ago
Will no doubt think of some more later on :P
2 months ago
Hey + 1 because it looks fun and cheap.
|Power / Toughness||4/3|
|Avg. draft pick||1.55|
|Avg. cube pick||1.79|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Dauthi Embrace + Liliana's Reaver
- Liliana's Reaver + Rogue's Passage
- Herald of Torment + Liliana's Reaver
- Liliana's Reaver + Whip of Erebos
- Deviant Glee + Liliana's Reaver
- Liliana's Reaver + Tymaret, the Murder King
- Augur of Skulls + Liliana's Reaver + Waste Not
- Liliana's Reaver + Typhoid Rats
- Grave Titan + Liliana's Reaver
- Liliana's Reaver + Stolen Identity