Creature — Zombie
Gravecrawler can't block.
You may cast Gravecrawler from your graveyard as long as you control a Zombie.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|1.54 TIX||2.1 TIX|
jchudz on 72 Percent
17 hours ago
I've been running a jund dredgevine list for a while now Bloodsoaked Dredgevine, I'm curious about how well the deck functions without access to Faithless Looting since you can replace the draws with dredges to dredge multiple times a turn or dig through the deck to find combo pieces. I guess that's the trade off for taking less damage off of your mana.
It also seems a little odd that you aren't running a Life from the Loam to fuel landfall for Bloodghast. I'm also a fan of a singleton Shambling Shell since it's a zombie with dredge to make it easier to cast Gravecrawler out of the graveyard and gives you the potential to increase the size of your creatures.
+1 for an interesting build.
1 day ago
Sidisi's token ability on triggers if a creature card is milled. With 26 creautes, if you mill 4 cards, youd only get 1 2/2 zombie token and 3 "dead cards". I think you need to run more creatures but more specifically creatures that help you mill. Once you have your commander out, cards like Satyr Wayfinder will give you a land in hand and up to 3 2/2 zombies on the battlefield for 2 mana. Balustrade Spy can target youself and throw a shit ton into your yard Sultai Soothsayer can help dig as well.
Snapcaster lets you go get the spells that you milled by accident.
Doubling Season, Mesmeric Orb, Crucible of Worlds, Coat of Arms, Life from the Loam and Golgari Thug will be your superstars here but i think you should lose some non-creature spells and really load up on fun creatures that play off of Sidisi. I would want around 50 creature spells so im not whiffing on his triggered ability.
a fun suggestion that you could totally ignore and i wont be insulted it to go full on zombies. Your already running Diregraf Captain (i love this card), and your going to be getting a ton of 2/2 tokens entering the battlefield. cards like Noxious Ghoul can become a 1-sided board wipe. i always get confused but i think tokens do hit the yard if they die then immediately get exiled, if thats true, Vengeful Dead is another great zombie if you decide to go tribal. Coffin Queen, Shambling Shell, Lord of the Undead, Gravecrawler, Undead Warchief, Phyrexian Delver, Geralf's Messenger, and lol Skaab Ruinator would be a beast you could just keep recasting.
1 day ago
nahGravecrawler is Shan's baby
Only reason he isn't running it is 2 life is rubbish in edh
1 day ago
Severein Patrol Signaler and God-Favored General require them to attack or block to untap next turn though to generate tokens if Blind Obedience from someone else was on the board they wouldn't be bad. Doomed Traveler and Herald of Anafenza don't sound too bad though for cheapy cards. Lingering Souls is just amazing though over Beckon Apparition and maybe Dictate of Heliod? Raise the Alarm same thing as Gather the Townsfolk although if I got dropped below 10 hp against a Sorin Markov could be good the fateful hour thing would be hard to pull off though lol.
1 day ago
to mention Gravecrawler makes me think you haven't read the card properly.
You are running vampires, not zombies
1 day ago
Severein There are some good ones as well like Bloodghast/Gravecrawler etc, I had thoughts on putting the new FTF Mardu Strike Leader in there as well. Bloodsoaked Champion as well because you can just keep bringing them back that Mardu card could be really nasty for this it's almost constant tokens if I play it right.
With the Grand Abolisher thing yea definitely a lot better to get it countered I think I'm more worried about getting cards Exiled during my turn like for example I play Avacyn, Angel of Hope with a decent amount of creatures on the board but there's some creatures my opponents have ready to block or something that are a lot tougher than mine if someone plays an Exile on Avacyn then Avacyn's ability is gone but then again that's something that could kinda be covered under the protections thing with Sword of Light and Shadow or Lightning Greaves. So there are some situations that it could be handy but yea generally not so yea now I've thought about you're definitely right about it.
1 day ago
2 days ago
Between Sign in Blood and Thoughtseize, you're losing too much life IMO at too rapid a progression. The combined Thoughtseize & Inquisition of Kozilek are also probably a bit much. Maybe drop 2x of each for 4x Gravecrawler.
If you drop 4x Swamp for any black capable fetchland (preferably Verdant Catacombs so that Abrupt Decay is an option), you can then try to abuse it to save for your Bloodghast. Since exiling is a fairly rare ordeal when it's necessary, I'd trade Unmake for Hero's Downfall altogether in the side.
I feel like having 3 land cards in your sideboard is a bad idea to combat grave shenanigans. I'd recommend replacing those three slots with actual tech.
You also might consider a singleton Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx.
|Power / Toughness||2/1|
|Avg. draft pick||1.39|
|Avg. cube pick||12.88|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Gravecrawler + Griselbrand
- Gravecrawler + Mortarpod
- Gravecrawler + Rancor
- Gravecrawler + Slitherhead
- Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar
- Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Arena + Thraximundar
- Earthcraft + Gravecrawler
- Carrion Feeder + Gravecrawler
- Goblin Bombardment + Gravecrawler
- Bitter Ordeal + Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar
- Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar + Thraximundar
- Gravecrawler + Grimgrin, Corpse-Born
- Diregraf Captain + Gravecrawler + Grimgrin, Corpse-Born
- Diregraf Captain + Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar
- Diregraf Captain + Grimgrin, Corpse-Born + Gravecrawler
- Deadapult + Gravecrawler
- Diregraf Captain + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar + Vengeful Dead
- Gravecrawler + Grimgrin, Corpse-Born + Rooftop Storm
- Grimgrin, Corpse-Born + Gravecrawler
- Gnawing Zombie + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Mikaeus, the Unhallowed + Phyrexian Altar
- Blood Artist + Blood Bairn + Gravecrawler
- Blood Bairn + Diregraf Captain + Gravecrawler
- Artful Dodge + Blood Bairn + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Mikaeus, the Unhallowed
- Gravecrawler + Noxious Ghoul + Phyrexian Altar
- Carrion Feeder + Gravecrawler + Rooftop Storm
- Gravecrawler + Nantuko Husk + Rooftop Storm
- Carrion Feeder + Grave Pact + Gravecrawler
- Grave Pact + Gravecrawler + Nantuko Husk
- Bone Splinters + Gravecrawler
- Altar's Reap + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar + Rooftop Storm
- Gravecrawler + Carrion Feeder
- Lotleth Troll + Gravecrawler
- Fauna Shaman + Gravecrawler
- Contamination + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Lotleth Troll
- Gravecrawler + Putrid Imp
- Bubbling Cauldron + Gravecrawler
- Bloodthrone Vampire + Grave Pact + Gravecrawler
- Mikaeus, the Unhallowed + Grave Pact + Gravecrawler
- Bloodghast + Geralf's Messenger + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Mind Slash
- Blood Artist + Falkenrath Aristocrat + Gravecrawler
- Blasting Station + Gravecrawler + Rooftop Storm
- Grave Pact + Gravecrawler + Spawning Pit
- Gravecrawler + Quest for the Gravelord + Skullclamp
- Gravecrawler + Sylvok Lifestaff
- Buried Alive + Gravecrawler + Victimize
- Grave Pact + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Dictate of Erebos + Gnawing Zombie
- Gnawing Zombie + Gravecrawler + Tragic Slip
- Gravecrawler + Necromancer's Stockpile
- Door of Destinies + Gravecrawler + Grimgrin, Corpse-Born
- Gravecrawler + Haakon, Stromgald Scourge
- Gravecrawler + Stronghold Assassin
- Grimgrin, Corpse-Born + Gravecrawler + Rooftop Storm
- Gravecrawler + Malevolent Awakening
- Ghoulcaller Gisa + Gravecrawler
- Geralf's Messenger + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Vengevine
- Gravecrawler + Grimgrin, Corpse-Born + Karametra's Favor
- Dark Prophecy + Gravecrawler + Skullclamp
- Ashnod's Altar + Gravecrawler
- Blood Artist + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Vault
- Gravecrawler + Nantuko Husk
- Gravecrawler + Grimoire of the Dead
- Ashnod's Altar + Gemstone Array + Gravecrawler
- Altar of Dementia + Gravecrawler + Undead Warchief
- Bloodsoaked Champion + Gravecrawler
- Corpse Connoisseur + Gravecrawler
- Carrion Feeder + Gravecrawler + Vengeful Dead
- Carrion Feeder + Gravecrawler + Noxious Ghoul
- Gravecrawler + Intruder Alarm
- Eldrazi Monument + Gravecrawler
- Carrion Feeder + Diregraf Captain + Gravecrawler
- Bloodghast + Gravecrawler
- Corpse Harvester + Gravecrawler
- Altar of Dementia + Gravecrawler + Rooftop Storm
- Gravecrawler + Unbreathing Horde
- Bitter Ordeal + Gravecrawler + Rooftop Storm
- Fecundity + Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar
- Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar + Vengevine
- Gravecrawler + Mutavault
- Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Ghoul
- Blood Artist + Carrion Feeder + Gravecrawler
- Altar of Dementia + Gravecrawler
- Gravecrawler + Rotting Rats
- Phyrexian Altar + Door of Destinies + Gravecrawler
- Door of Destinies + Gravecrawler + Phyrexian Altar
- Gravecrawler + Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx + Viscera Seer
- Blood Artist + Phyrexian Altar + Gravecrawler