Whenever another nontoken artifact enters the battlefield under your control, you may pay . If you do, create a token that's a copy of that artifact.
|Want (5)||Zhixx , Lightwatch , aagimar , Voolfina , backpack69|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged (MBS)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged: Phyrexia (MBP)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Mirrorworks + Sculpting Steel + Voltaic Key
- Mirrorworks + Voltaic Key
- Clock of Omens + Mirrorworks + Unwinding Clock
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
1 month ago
ChaosClaws Remember that Sharuum the Hegemon + Mirrorworks + Ashnod's Altar gives you infinite mana. After that you play Sensei's Divining Top, copy it. Tap the original one to draw a card, then tap the token one to draw the top that was put on top of the library -> you net 1 card from this process. Repeat to draw the entire deck with infinite colorless mana and do whatever you want.
1 month ago
I love the deck and have constructed most of it myself, and have been practicing piloting it. Remembering how many cards interact with each other is really fun although confusing. One combo I didn't understand was the mixed combo of Sharuum the Hegemon + Mirrorworks + Ashnod's Altar + Sensei's Divining Top. Don't you need to use Krark-Clan Ironworks instead of Ashnod's so you can sacrifice the top and renaimate it infinitely to get your draws? Lots of brainpower required to explain and play out these combos, just making sure it wasn't a type and the combo works differently. Thanks!
3 months ago
no Goblin Engineer? You might like these too: Idol of Oblivion, Furious Rise, Outpost Siege, Vance's Blasting Cannons Flip, Bonders' Enclave, Sequestered Stash, Liquimetal Coating, Mimic Vat, Wayfarer's Bauble, Expedition Map, Mirrorworks, Manifold Key
4 months ago
Can't run Kurkesh, Onakke Ancient with Zirda as companion, since Kurkesh has no activated abilities.
Same goes for Mirrorworks.
4 months ago
Consider cutting Mirrorworks, Magistrate's Scepter, Hellkite Tyrant, and Emry, Lurker of the Lock for some combination of Meteor Golem/Spine of Ish Sah and fetch-lands (Polluted Delta, Flooded Strand, etc). The fetches should help increase land count, but still thin the deck to avoid flood when comboing.
6 months ago
Blackheart426, Quietus Spike is a card I am thinking about adding but am not quite sure about it yet, and I am also looking to add Mirrorworks and Whir of Invention, but my problem is I don’t know what cards to take out. If you see any cards that you think I could replace with any of them, please let me know!
7 months ago
Wow, this is super fascinating! I’ve never seen a mono-blue deck like this before. Naban is a great choice for a commander. Hopefully some of my advice will help! These are just my initial thoughts.
1) Hot Damn, 55 creatures! That’s the most I’ve ever seen in a deck. I can see how it works with your commander though. So that’s pretty neat you’ve been able to make that work. Props to you on that. I think you have some room to take a few out though and add some good game-changers in.
2) I see a pathway to a little more efficiency if you do take some creatures out and you put in cards like Sculpting Steel, Mirrorworks or Mirage Mirror to copy your Panharmonicon. If you do that you can add in Fabricate, Inventors' Fair, Reshape, and Tezzeret the Seeker. At least this is the route I would go because it heavily backs up support for Panharmonicon—the only other card that does what your commander does. I know you don’t want to make this an artifact deck but with those handful of cards you can have a faster way to get what you want out since you already have easy access to your commander. And in the event your commander is targeted too much you have an alternative to copying your triggers.
3) I think I you should add in Cloudstone Curio from your maybe board if you already own it or can afford it. Helps bounce creatures back to your hand to play again for value. Also, if you add in those cards from my second bullet point you’ll have another useful artifact to tutor for. Altar of the Brood isn’t even a terrible idea either. I kind if like that actually.
4) Most likely unnecessary but since you are going tribal, have you ever entertained the thought of using Arcane Adaptation? It would enable you to add in some bomb non-wizards that could still count as wizards. Probably something you may not want to do but seems like it could open up some different options.
Awesome deck! +1
7 months ago
Cool deck! You might like these: Training Grounds, Heartstone, Illusionist's Bracers, Rings of Brighthearth, Chakram Retriever, Intruder Alarm, March of the Machines, Magewright's Stone, Thousand-Year Elixir, Silverskin Armor, Azor's Gateway Flip, Padeem, Consul of Innovation, Codex Shredder, Mirrorworks, Synod Sanctum, Phyrexian Metamorph