Creatures with power 3 or greater don't untap during their controllers' untap steps.
|Have (5)||jpv , gildan_bladeborn , , lorddarkstar , kpral|
Printings View all
|Masterpiece Series: Kaladesh Inventions (MPS)||Mythic Rare|
|Seventh Edition (7ED)||Rare|
|Classic Sixth Edition (6ED)||Rare|
|Fifth Edition (5ED)||Rare|
|Fourth Edition (4ED)||Rare|
|4th Edition Foreign Black Border (4EDFBB)||Rare|
|Revised Edition (3ED)||Rare|
|Revised Foreign Black Border (3EDFBB)||Rare|
|Unlimited Edition (2ED)||Rare|
|Collector's Edition (CED)||Rare|
|International Collector's Edition (CEI)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Beta (LEB)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Alpha (LEA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Meekstone occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
2 weeks ago
Hello, can you explain to me if this deck pulls out any combos? If it does, which ones? also, the only card that i don't see here on your list that seems to fit perfectly is Meekstone . what do you think?
3 weeks ago
Hello, thanks for your interest in my deckbuilding of Circu Circu's Field of Dreams (Lantern) [Primer]. To your question: Basically yes, the combo Dramatic Reversal + Isochron Scepter , but I'm unsatisfied with this win condition. While playing the deck one of the problems is the board presence and also some hate coming from other players for taxing their stuff. Nevertheless I'd keep the Isochron Scepter-combo in as addition. With this artifact you can also imprint other important spells like Mystical Tutor, Reality Shift and also Cabal Ritual so this card is doing well. I don't like to depend so much on one win condition, so I'm going on for some rebuild.
Unfortunately I have not found yet time to give the deck an update. I'm going to cut for sure Archfiend of Depravity (to less interactions, no protection at all), Wizened Snitches (4 CMC is too much), Meekstone (No cards to tap other creatures). I also question the amount of Counterspells in the deck, guess those cards are not so important. Surprisingly well performed so far has Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver.
The thing I'd work on is more on the Notion Thief + Whispering Madness -combo, working also with many other cards (Windfall, Day's Undoing, Teferi's Puzzle Box,...). Therefor think of Waste Not, Bone Miser or Words of Waste. Winning is possible with the Duskmantle Guildmage + Mindcrank -combo. Another card could be Twilight Prophet for some life gain..
4 weeks ago
Hey BMHKain, these are the changes that I would make:
- Null Rod --> Meekstone
- Humility --> Ward of Bones
- Cabal Ritual --> Alms Collector
- Culling the Weak --> Cradle of Vitality
- Leyline of the Void (your general serves pretty much the same role as this card) --> Sunbond
- Ashes of the Abhorrent --> Rule of Law
- Athreos, Shroud-Veiled (your general shuts Athreos' ability down) --> God-Pharaoh's Statue
- Diabolic Intent --> Night Dealings
- Trepanation Blade (interesting but unreliable) --> Ob Nixilis, Unshackled
1 month ago
1) You have 40 lands. If you keep Exploration while raising draw power, you will see far more use from it. Its a really good card, you can cut down to 36 lands and add 4 draw effects and I bet you will see higher performance. Consider Sylvan Library Dark Confidant Phyrexian Arena Runic Armasaur Tymna the Weaver or any handful of others. You can cut all the way down to 34 lands if you add some strong draw pieces.
2) Najeela has some easy built in combos, one of which you run in Sword of Feast and Famine . Also check out Nature's Will and Druids' Repository . These cards allow Najeela to win all by herself once you hit a critical mass. They're very good in any Najeela deck.
3) If you're playing superfriends, you need more ways to clear board or more ways to stop attacks. Consider wipes like Pyroclasm Whipflare Toxic Deluge Wrath of God Supreme Verdict . Consider no attack pieces like Ensnaring Bridge Ghostly Prison Meekstone Silent Arbiter Magus of the Moat . Having some more of these will help with space for your PW to power up.
4) I'd cut some of the larger spells you run. Expropriate is nice but its going to be a dead draw if its in your hand for first 6-8 turns of game. Same with Primevals' Glorious Rebirth . It might be worthwhile to keep Ulamog.
1 month ago
I run a similar style with my Derevi deck, though I use primarily enchantments instead of creatures for one simple reason - Creatures are usually easier to remove. But here's some cards that I'd recommend using if you're going for as much resource denial as possible:
Creatures: Seedborn Muse , Angus Mackenzie , Lavinia, Azorius Renegade , Sigarda, Host of Herons , Hokori, Dust Drinker , Michiko Konda, Truth Seeker , False Prophet , Baird, Steward of Argive , Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer , Melira, Sylvok Outcast I'd only recommend using Melira if you plan on having Phyrexian Unlife in the deck.
Enchantments: Pendrell Mists , Frozen AEther , Blind Obedience , Privileged Position , Greater Auramancy , Back to Basics , Land Equilibrium , Propaganda , War Tax , Collective Restraint , Teferi's Moat , Moat , Humility , Overwhelming Splendor , Leyline of Anticipation , Solemnity , Invoke Prejudice , Mana Reflection , Mechanized Production , Overburden , Rising Waters , Rule of Law , Wilderness Reclamation
1 month ago
These all would work with Null Rod on the battlefield.
2 months ago
Boomcat12B - Thanks, I like that combo. Ruby Medallion could easily replace out a land or Fellwar Stone . We don't generally play infinite combos in my playgroup, but having one 3-card combo in a 99 deck that doesnt tutor?!?... probably not that big a deal. And any of the pieces are good by themselves.
Meekstone - dont think I have seen it in play a ton, but its nice to slow down my attackers. The problem I have now is that the moment I pull out this deck I am a target from turn 1. So have thrown in a few like Crawlspace and Glacial Chasm just to slow my playgroup down. And I only tend to play this deck at the end of the night, for that final game.
Thanks for the view.