Luton, 36 minutes agoTitle of the update says it all, she's just really, really good in this deck. She provides a board state while contolling your opponent, or burning them while flipped. She can also be used for some shenanigans with Verdurous Gearhulk, allowing you to swing for lethal with a 10/10 trampler.
Dorotheus, 2 hours agoDeck is full of clunk, Ancient Stirrings and Oath of Nissa don't look for the same cards or even remotely similar things, I need to pick one of them and go with that and base more things around that. I need to figure out a way to get the combo online or just get Amulet in either case Amulet of Vigor is the most important piece of the deck, but it's also the only artifact to get, so maybe Pentad Prism is the tie-in piece
clark1424, 2 hours ago
GOD I LOVE THAT CARD!
After rotation, I think I'll go for "Frontier" instead of standard since i really love my Zombie deck.=)
Scorpowned, 4 hours agoSo I decided it doesn't really need any other win cons so I took them out of the side. Now I help finding 3 new SB cards.
EvelPhreak, 8 hours ago
- Removed Forgotten Cave A budget land that gave me a little card draw. Not worth keeping.
- Removed Anya, Merciless Angel She just felt so underwhelming compared to the other angels in the deck.
- Added Strip Mine This is now my most competitive deck and I don't have any other way to handle lands.
- Added Legion's Initiative It's a small anthem (kinda), and it has a built-in blink effect. Perfect!
EvelPhreak, 8 hours ago
- I took apart one of my other decks, so a lot of pieces from that deck landed here.
- Removed Mountain Valley Replaced with an actual fetchland.
- Removed Opulent Palace I'm trying to get rid of lands that have to ETB tapped, and this deck doesn't play much black or green.
- Removed Rocky Tar Pit Replaced with an actual fetchland.
- Removed Smoldering Marsh Replaced with another fetchable land.
- Removed Sunken Hollow See above.
- Removed Far Wanderings Threshold was surprisingly hard to hit, so this felt like a waste of mana.
- Removed Mystical Tutor This definitely works in the deck, but I felt it worked better elsewhere.
- Removed Thought Vessel I'm not all that worried about max hand size.
- Removed Vedalken Orrery This deck plays blue, so the replacement was obvious.
- Added Polluted Delta and Bloodstained Mire Yay for real fetchlands. Sorely needed in a four-color deck.
- Added Watery Grave and Blood Crypt Battlelands are fine, but shocklands are so much better in EDH.
- Added Rogue's Passage Yes, it's pricey (mana-wise0, but there are times I really need to connect with Yidris.
- Added Leyline of Anticipation Starting the game with this on board puts you in an amazing position from the get-go.
- Added Sire of Stagnation A big reason I built this deck is to play all the cards that I wanted to play in EDH but didn't fit in other decks. This is one of those cards.
- Added Thassa, God of the Sea A scry every turn and making Yidris unblockable?! Yes please!
Gilgamesh150, 8 hours agoDemon of dark schemes moved to sideboard from mainboard
Hexbringer0, 11 hours agoFinally got back around to tappedout. Been playing Zurgo weekly with some friends. Some cards need proving. Thier is some blaspheny, with me removing the boots and the greaves. Also this deck breaks to (Blind Obediance) and any grave hate i can't remove.
griffinboy775, 12 hours ago
Subtractions:-3 Collected Company | -1 Valorous Stance | -1 Selesnya Guildgate | -4 Hero of Leina Tower | -4 Favored Hoplite | -4 Evolving Wilds | -1 Canopy Vista | -1 Plains | -2 Simic Guildgate | -1 Gods Willing | -2 Mana Leak from the sideboard |
Additions:+4 Dromoka's Command | +4 Breeding Pool | +4 Windswept Heath | +2 Temple Garden | +1 Tethmos High Priest | +3 Vanguard of Brimaz | +4 Silverfur Partisan | +3 Travel Preparations | +2 Path to Exile in the sideboard.
coreman, 12 hours ago
Lets be honest. I get lazy and I brew a ton. I have 16 EDH decks.... and with that most of my staples are spread thin. My manabase was not good. It really wasn't up to cEDH standards, wasn't optimized and needed some work.
So out with the old and in with the new. Taking out...
Green Sun's Zenith
Also making a few changes for usability.