Ring of Three Wishes
Ring of Three Wishes enters the battlefield with three wish counters on it.
5, T, Remove a wish counter from Ring of Three Wishes: Search your library for a card and put that card into your hand. Then shuffle your library
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Ring of Three Wishes Discussion
4 days ago
I just started looking into some artifacts too. There are many with which you can have fun
Check Everflowing Chalice, Orochi Hatchery, Walking Ballista, Altar of the Brood, Alchemist's Vial, Sculpting Steel ("What? 8 Pans?!"), Ring of Three Wishes, Skysovereign, Consul Flagship, Verdurous Gearhulk, Eternity Vessel (40 life points with DS) and Myr Battlesphere
3 weeks ago
Ghostly Flicker also works on Ring of Three Wishes and Skyline Cascade but I do that in D̷̠͈͕̞̳̥͎̱́͡ream ̞̝̜̮͖̞̝̜̮͖̞̝̜̮͖̞̝̜̮͖H̯orizon because I can Chord of Calling into the Drake. A new possible win condition though for mono blue is Mechanized Production Trail of Evidence and Tamiyo's Journal good for drawing into a win and it a static effect that gives potentially continuous draw.
1 month ago
Spirits Angel of Despair is fantastic, and I definitely recommend it too.
Looking a bit more carefully at your list, I'd recommend swapping out Font of Mythos for Phyrexian Arena. You should hoard the rights to card advantage. Instead of Ring of Three Wishes I'd go for Demonic Tutor or Vampiric Tutor (if you have the budget for both even better). You could also switch out Ur-Golem's Eye for Thran Dynamo instead.
And while the Swords are nice, I don't feel they have that much synergy. Same for Deathrender. It needs to be equipped in order for you to reap the benefits, all people have to do is remove the creature before the equip resolves.
1 month ago
I would recommend Kuldotha Forgemaster for tutoring artifacts, Inkmoth Nexus for early game attacks, Bomat Courier for card draw, Combustible Gearhulk for card draw, Darksteel Reactor as a alternate win condition, Extraplanar Lens for ramp, Hangarback Walker for token generation, Jester's Cap for opponent library manipulation, Nim Deathmantle for resurrection, and Ring of Three Wishes for tutoring. This is all a could think of at the moment but I will have more soon! BTW Emrakul, the Aeons Torn is not commander legal.
1 month ago
Thanks! I'm glad you like the jankiness that this deck brings!
These are good card suggestions and I might as well give out my thoughts on them...
- Ring of Three Wishes/Tamiyo's Journal - while tutoring is good, these tutors might just be a little bit too slow and expensive to work on. At 5 mana, I might just be doing something to make an Island/Plains larger other than tutoring. Journal on the other hand is something that cannot be very useful at all in the incorrect shell. Trail of Evidence makes it worthwhile but that's another card I would need just to support a specific card.
- Sacred Ground - I did have this in the deck a while back but there are just very few instances that its effect activates. For starters, it doesn't protect lands against Blasphemous Act and the like. It cannot even protect your lands during combat. The card is just too narrow to warrant inclusion.
- Mirror Entity - used to be in the deck as well, together with Amoeboid Changeling and Imagecrafter. The reason I removed these changeling cards is that they are creatures and are easy to remove. Another reason would be because most of the time when Griffin Canyon is not online, they are dead cards at best. Infinite mana combos go well with Mirror Entity though. Hint: Altar of Dementia
- Turnabout/Windfall - both are very good inclusions and would benefit the deck no doubt. The problem is that I don't know which ones to replace for these. Maybe replace Mystic Speculation with Windfall? Turnabout is bonkers under specific circumstances, especially when you have both Sapphire Medallion and View from Above. Grow a land very large in a single turn. Doesn't even need to be the Griffin Canyon.
- Ghirapur Orrery - seems like a good card to help us ramp and stuff. However, we rarely find our self with an empty hand so the second effect seems moot.
All in all, here are the cards I'm looking to add from these suggestions:
Great suggestions overall! Keep them coming!
1 month ago
Jank as they come! Love it!
Just a few suggestions as I muddle through your long path to the griffony goodness of your manland win:
Mirror Entity is another card you can use to get the creature type. You can even pay 0 for the ability if you don't mind wiping your non-manland creatures in a pinch.
Turnabout is good both offensively and defensively and creates you a manland.
Sacred Ground is similar to Terra Eternal in the fact it protects your lands from creature boardwipes of others. Yes they come back unmanned, but lacking strong GY recursion for them will make this deck difficult.
Ghirapur Orrery is a group-hug card that may benefit you most. Extra land per turn helps you gain presence and the draw 3 ability helps you recover gas when you've run out of your cheap cards.
Happy Janking! Hope that helps.
1 month ago
I've pulled that kindof mana pretty quick in my Sisay deck, Ive had several games now where I pull Multani, Maro-Sorcerer & a hasted Selvala, Heart of the Wilds I know for me mana base hasn't been so much of a problem as finding a way to tutor & plop my non-legendary on to the battlefield... I could certainly afford to replace Yisan, the Wanderer Bard & it can be tutored out unlike Planar Portal or Ring of Three Wishes.... Same thing goes for Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx..Gaea's Cradle as far as ridiculous Sisay mana pooping engines go.
That card is going to be a fantastic way to tutor & play Seedborn Muse & really put a squeeze on the gonads
1 month ago
A card that requires as much as 14 mana before it does anything at all is extremely niche, and probably rather bad. It's potentially better than Planar Portal or Ring of Three Wishes, but i don't think the effect will see play outside of EDH. And even in EDH, i expect it to be a casual card, not one for a deck like this one.