|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Battle for Zendikar (BFZ)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Destroy all nonland creatures.
Awaken 4— (If you cast this spell for , also put four +1/+1 counters on target land you control and it becomes a 0/0 Elemental creature with haste. It's still a land.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (42)||Caldazar , SpaghettiToastBook , Axtel , RPG_FOX , Zhorus_The_Bauqret , Wolfebladeelite , Sparky41 , DudeMan1031 , saj0219 , jhTheMan99 , pskinn01 , Swamy , rhinoloupe , golgarigirl , Vasbear1 , rakdos24 , meowCat1234 , ZombieFood , asinausk , EliGjerdingen , failurechild88 , Wolfninja , TrackerD , Nemesis , Spinalripper , DarkMagician , Skydra2 , Riders_of_Brohan , joshw335 , RedMulligan , mziter501 , The_Grape , philktoken8998 , Unlife , KB2187 , darthnuchi , ecurps , MattN7498 , GoldGhost012 , PTsmitty , VampireArm , DrLitebur|
Planar Outburst Discussion
1 week ago
Sorry to hear about the Spirits. I'm still interested in a trade if you are, though, for some lesser-priority wants, 1x of:
...which is about $2.7 value. Vona, Butcher of Magan, Vanquisher's Banner, and Sanctum Seeker are about $8.2 value, so I'd ask for $4 cash or so in addition to trade value, if you can swing that. Feel free to PM and counter-offer me (:
on Life Sap 2.0
3 weeks ago
Hey there! Welcome to EDH! I have a few suggestions for you:
- Kambal, Consul of Allocation is strong, but also very, very annoying for your opponents. It's quite possible that you'll be targeted just to get Kambal to go away. I might recommend just switching to a Karlov of the Ghost Council deck, and keeping Kambal as part of the 99.
- One of Black/White's greatest strengths is its access to cheap removal, yet a lot of your removal spells cost 4 mana or more. Here are a few options that are a lot cheaper to cast: Oust, Condemn, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Tragic Slip, Doom Blade, Go for the Throat, Hero's Downfall, Unmake, Mortify, etc.
- Phyrexian Arena is absolutely amazing at drawing you cards, and belongs in every Black deck ever.
- Crested Sunmare is just hilarious.
- Solemn Simulacrum ramps you and draws you cards. What's not to love?
- Beacon of Immortality looks fun.
- Ajani, Caller of the Pride can be a win condition if he lasts long enough.
- I would recommend some number of board wipes, as that's one of White's greatest strengths. Options range from the 3-mana-but-life-draining Toxic Deluge, to the standard 4-mana Day of Judgment and Wrath of God, through the 5-mana choices like End Hostilities and Planar Outburst, and up to 6-mana cards like Descend upon the Sinful and Merciless Eviction. I'd recommend running 3 to 6 board wipes total.
I unfortunately have to go work on something else now, but I wish you the best of luck/skill with your deck! Enjoy!
4 weeks ago
1 month ago
With only 10 real targets for Sigarda's Aid, you could probably cut it.
2 months ago
So I run mardu superfriends at fnm right now and I have noticed something. Planar Outburst and Fumigate tend to do little for me since Heroic Intervention is a thing. If you dont have this issue feel free to ignore it, but Descend upon the Sinful has been my go to board wipe. Takes care of gods permanently also which is worth 1 more mana in my opinion.
2 months ago
Your maybe board looks like one awesome deck. Your main would greatly benefit from including bits of it. Regardless, if you want to keep it under $50 I will try and offer some budget options you may not have considered. Quicksilver Gargantuan is a great Clone and pairs really well with Stolen Identity. Identity Thief is awesome with etb effects. I also like Sram's Expertise, Servo Exhibition and Raise the Alarm all solid token makers. If you start seeing some value in adding more instant and sorcery spells, Talrand, The Sky Summoner and Talrand's Invocation are both solid in that type of strategy. I did see the incovation in the maybe board but if talrand makes it in the invoaction is good too. Elspeth, Knight-Errant starts to get out of price range but is so good I had to mention her. A few good board wipes are Descend upon the Sinful Planar Outburst and Planar Cleansing. The cleansing makes your opponents so sad cause it hits mana rocks too. Judge's Familiar Spiketail Hatchling Spiketail Drakeling and Spiketail Drake are all good targets for copy effects and give that extra value since they are counterspells on a stick, and they fly! One last good thing to cover would be draw. Since you are lacking a little, Jace's Ingenuity and Opportunity are both great at instant speed and really net a lot of cards for the investment. Mind Spring is really good since it can dig so deep late game. Think Twice Catalog Artificer's Epiphany Tragic Lesson all instant speed and most do not require a discard.