|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duels of the Planeswalkers (DPA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Elemental Incarnation
If damage would be dealt to a creature you control other than Vigor, prevent that damage. Put a +1/+1 counter on that creature for each 1 damage prevented this way.
When Vigor is put into a graveyard from anywhere, shuffle it into its owner's library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (11)||dplerner , mziter501 , Azdranax , Mousemke , cklise , Mortiferus_Rosa , ZombieFood , ibraJG84 , Andre_Whales , thetechzombie , rockleemyhero|
|Want (12)||Dadaman11 , Mousemke , vashaclarens , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , bradyofportdetroit , Turtlelover73 , xpsychovampx , LoneCrusader399 , samuelianstorm , Riders_of_Brohan , richardmv , aeonstoremyliver|
5 days ago
Your deck looks amazing with all the combos, it really uses the graveyard to the fullest. Have you considered Vigor instead of Dread? Would help the aggro plan by making it easy to throw Sidisi and zombies into any defenders. Surprised not to see Crypt of Agadeem as well since it will definitely add lots of mana in a self-mill deck. World Shaper could be another good card to ramp if you're filling your graveyard with lands. With all the zombies you're generating, Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip should ramp a lot, and The Scarab God burns and scries a lot. I feel like Worm Harvest doesn't add as much value for the CMC.
1 week ago
an additional card to consider might be Mesmeric Orb.it got overwhelming synergy with Sidisi, since each untap is a seperate trigger for sidisi, and combo's with fatestitcher and kiora's follower. also maybe Seeker of Skybreak. something like a Vigor or eldrazi titan wouldn't be to bad also for going infinite
3 weeks ago
Please link all cards in your question using double brackets.
Vigor prevents damage so you will not get enrage triggers.
3 weeks ago
So, I just discovered a very fun interaction with a creature I most certainly will be putting into my Zacama deck. Get yourself a Vigor and laugh for days. Use Zacama's red ability will all those mana doublers and target himself. Say you use the ability 4 times for a total of 12 damage, because Vigor is on the field, you'll add 12 +1/+1 counters to Zacama. Just a thought. Of course you'll need to keep Vigor alive, but easily helps create a bigger threat in Zacama. Cheers. I'll see if I come across any other big things to add to Zacama
1 month ago
So I have some questions about these, and/or I think you should cut them:
- Gaddock Teeg: 75% of your creatures are 4 or above cmc that seems contradictive.
- Dusk//Dawn: Again your creatures are pretty high CMC Dawn does nothing for you, and Dusk kills most of YOUR creatures. I suggest Austere Command as a much better alternative.
- Sword Of Kaldra: Just why? You aren't building tron, and you have none of the other Kaldra equipment.
- Birthing Pod: You have to build specifically around birthing pod to make it effective, and your CMC curve on creatures is anything but; in this deck it just feels like a waste of a slot.
- Furnace Of Wrath: It can hurt you WAY too much, it's too risky personally.
- Assemble The Legion: again I dont' get it, you aren't really a token deck. For this to be effective you'd need Parallel Live, Annointed Procession, and Primal Vigor to maximize the potential.
- Vicious Shadows: This is just a bad Stalking Vengeance so why not just play it?
- Fight to the death: I just don't see this as a good card at all, I'd prefer to see a Deflecting Palm here, same cost just a better card.
- Grazing Gladehart: Lifegain isn't in your gameplan especially with Sulfuric Vortex in the deck
You should consider adding:
- Warstorm Surge: it's a great source of damage and just does more the later the game goes with Marath getting bigger on each cast.
- Vigor: is phenomenal in this deck or any other really.
- Angrath's Marauders: great alternative to Furnace
- Path of Discovery: It's card advantage, ramp, and counters all in one.
- Rishkar's Expertise: huge draw spell and most likely a free spell, pays for itself.
- Nissa, Voice of Zendikar: All about the +1/+1 counter bro!
- Craterhoof Behemoth: it's just an alternate win con.
- Forgotten Ancient: Great to transfer off counters to Marath AND becomes MASSIVE late game.
- Lurking Predators: this card is massive and honestly just ends games.
1 month ago
Looking to get into legacy and throwing out some feelers. Have a bunch of higher value EDH stuff for trade.
H: Lord of Extinction, Oracle of Mul Daya, Oracle of Mul DayaF, Johnny, Combo PlayerF (will undervalue it), a few khans fetches, Goblin Guide, Sigarda, Host of Herons, Vigor, Gauntlet of Power, Sword of Light and Shadow, kaalia, the vastF, Mikaeus, the Unhallowed, Grave Titan, Reflecting Pool, Chromatic Lantern, Dragon Broodmother
1 month ago
changes done are:
2 months ago
Herald of Secret Streams Champion of Lambholt (I have one I can give you if you actually make the deck) These both turn your deck into a really painful thing to play against. Kiora, the Crashing Wave is a really fun walker to play in this deck, and dirt cheap since no one plays her at all. Increasing Savagery good way to get all the counters out that you can, also great commander for hydras cough cough Mistcutter Hydra
Bioshift someone kills your big boy just take all its counters and move them to something else
Vastwood Hydra does the same thing as bioshift just for itself
So my last suggestion is a bit of a money sink but it will be a fun thing to play if you want it Vigor