|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Modern Masters 2015 Edition (MM2)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska (DDM)||Uncommon|
|Ravnica: City of Guilds (RAV)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Beast
, Sacrifice a creature: Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Another target creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn.
Drooling Groodion Discussion
4 months ago
- -1 Barren Moor +1 Azorius Signet
- -1 Lonely Sandbar +1 Dimir Signet
- -1 Tranquil Thicket +1 Gruul Signet
- -1 Forgotten Cave +1 Simic Signet
- -1 Secluded Steppe +1 Boros Signet
- -1 Azorius Chancery +1 Coalition Relic
- -1 Boros Garrison +1 Thran Dynamo
- -1 Dimir Aqueduct +1 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
- -1 Golgari Rot Farm +1 Wandering Fumarole
- -1 Gruul Turf +1 Raging Ravine
- -1 Izzet Boilerworks +1 Celestial Colonnade
- -1 Orzhov Basilica +1 Creeping Tar Pit
- -1 Rakdos Carnarium +1 Hissing Quagmire
- -1 Selesnya Sanctuary +1 Pentad Prism
- -1 Simic Growth Chamber +1 Riftwing Cloudskate
- -1 Mantis Rider +1 Duplicant
- -1 Psychatog +1 Thought Erasure
- -1 Drooling Groodion +1 Vraska, Relic Seeker
- -1 Ancestral Mask +1 Inferno Titan
- -1 Twisted Abomination +1 Exhume
- -1 Sengir Vampire +1 Animate Dead
- -1 Ravenous Rats +1 Unburial Rites
- -1 Spirit Mantle +1 Angel of Invention
- -1 Brood Butcher +1 Cloudgoat Ranger
- -1 Elephant Guide +1 Verdurous Gearhulk
- -1 Gladecover Scout +1 Terastodon
2 years ago
Yes, I would like to compare notes with anybody who plays this format (not many people in my area do). I have built the following decks so far:
Drooling Groodion: Voltron/control deck that uses some recursion elements to repeat effects such as Crypt Rats, Nantuko Vigilante, and Dimir House Guard. Bascially, you generate a lot of tokens with cards like Sporoloth Ancient and Sprout Swarm, which you then sacrifice into the commander's ability. Actually surprisingly strong, because it allows repeated removal (which is great in this format, since most wins are creature based) and boosts itself at the same time.
Thunderclap Wyvern: Beatdown/control. Plaxcaster Frogling: Beatdown/control. Gelectrode: Control/Combo. Mesa Enchantress: Beatdown/control. Cliffhaven Vampire: Lifedrain. Contraband Kingpin: Artifact control. Stromkirk Captain: Vampire tribal.Drogskol Captain: Spirit tribal. Unraveling Mummy: Zombie tribal.
Currently thinking about Ruthless Sniper as monoblack cycle commander.
3 years ago
Ok probs the last of the card ideas.
Last of the ideas... I realized that this deck is very Golgari Guild aligned and there are good cards from that guild. Drooling Groodion, Gleancrawler, golgari, Golgari Rot Farm, Golgari Rotwurm, Mortipede, Vulturous
No data for this card yet.