|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Eldritch Moon (EMN)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Exile up to two target creatures you control, then return those cards to the battlefield under their owner's control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
2 weeks ago
If you're concerned about how it works, I'd be happy to playtest against it on untap.in!
4 weeks ago
1 month ago
I have a blink deck in the same colours: Eternal Displaceness (finite combo flicker).
Though my deck isn't modern legal, you might like some cards out of it: Mystic Snake is just ridiculous with blink effects, and it's especially great with Displace and eternal witness. A card i really enjoy in my list is Battlefield Thaumaturge.
1 month ago
All right, finally got the chance to take a proper look at this. Let's start with additions:
- Spelljack. Mentioned this on Reddit, but I love this card.
- Cultivate. EDH staple, should be in 95% of green decks. Nothing more to say.
- Eternal Witness. Same as above.
- Sunbird's Invocation. This card leads to insane value swings. It's fantastic.
- Beast Within. Flexible, instant-speed removal in colors that usually lack it.
- Chaos Warp. Same as above.
- Etali, Primal Storm. This card is balanced by not having haste. Wanderer changes that.
- Pathbreaker Ibex. I have one-shotted several opponents with this, Xenagos, God of Revels, and Wanderer. Do not underestimate.
- Xenagos, God of Revels. 14/12 trample haste Wanderer is insane.
- Skyshroud Claim. One of my personal favorite ramp spells. Also fetches shocklands and battlelands (like Cinder Glade).
- Avenger of Zendikar. Wins games by itself.
- Simic Signet, Izzet Signet, and Gruul Signet. Some of the best ramp in EDH in a deck that really wants ramp. Slam dunk.
- Mystical Tutor. Sets up Wanderer really well.
- Temporal Mastery. Bonkers with Wanderer and tutoring it to top of library.
- Mind's Dilation. This card gives tons of value if not immediately dealt with.
All right, on to cuts:
- Archetype of Aggression. 3 mana 3/2s aren't great, and most of your stuff has trample anyways. Nice with Wanderer, but hurts to cascade into.
- Coiling Oracle. Not a bad card by any means, but I really don't want to cascade into this.
- Elvish Lyrist. Way too slow. Run Unravel the Aether if you really need this effect.
- Jori En, Ruin Diver. I like my card draw spells to be a little flashier than this in Wanderer.
- Siren Stormtamer. I mentioned this on Reddit, but 1 mana 1/1s are really not where you want to be in Wanderer, and I don't think this does what you want it to anyways.
- Verdant Sun's Avatar. Lifegain is nice, but there are better things to do with 7 mana.
- Displace. I'm not seeing a ton of ETB effects to abuse here.
- High Tide. Not great in a 3-color non-combo deck.
- Steam Augury. Strictly worse Fact or Fiction. Meh.
- Unsummon. Not nearly good enough for EDH play. Card disadvantage and allowing re-use of ETB effects seems bad.
- Panharmonicon. Still don't think you have enough ETB effects to abuse.
- Attune with Aether. Not actual ramp; not worth 1 mana.
- Invigorating Falls. I really don't like cards that do nothing but gain life.
I think that's all I can come up with at the moment. Feel free to look at my decklist (Wandering the Eternities) if you'd like other suggestions. Good luck with your deck! I think you'll find it's a ton of fun :)
1 month ago
2 months ago
Deadeye Navigator is great with Zegana. Stormsurge Kraken and Gigapede are nice too, because they come out a turn before Zegana, give a lot of cards with her, and are hard to remove. Adding Great Whale and Palinchron gives you a way to make infinite mana and draw your deck with Deadeye as well.
Big, high CMC creatures are totally unnecessary. Zegana works much better with bounce/blink effects to draw more cards for less mana, through spells like Ghostly Flicker, Displace, and Illusionist's Stratagem. Since you want to win through combo anyway, there's no reason to have Eldrazi titans, Ghalta, or Myojin in the deck. Those flicker spells also combo with Great Whale/Palinchron and Eternal Witness/Archaeomancer to make infinite mana.
Your countermagic has really high mana costs. In my opinion, Miscalculation, Mana Leak, Spell Pierce, Arcane Denial, and Memory Lapse should all be used before any 3 mana counterspells. That being said, Forbid is super gross with Zegana as your commander. Also, Scour from Existence is terrible.