This combo produces infinite mana, cast triggers, and ETB/LTB triggers.
- Have Peregrine Drake and Archaeomancer in play under your control. You will also need enough lands to produce or more mana (having 5 lands to untap with the drake is best).
- Cast Displace targeting Peregrine Drake and Archaeomancer.
- If you do not have at least 5 lands already tapped, then tap some and float the mana. Then let displace resolve.
- Place the two ETB abilities on the stack. Untap 5 lands and target Displace to bring it back to your hand from the graveyard.
- Repeat steps 1-4. There should be enough mana entering your mana pool for each iteration to pay for the next casting of Displace and also to provide a surplus.