Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Creature — Vampire
Whenever another creature you control dies, Vindictive Vampire deals 1 damage to each opponent and you gain 1 life.
Frosto on Garna, Bloodfist of Keld
2 months ago
Vindictive Vampire,Bastion of Remembrance,Falkenrath Noble,Blood Artist,Hellrider,Kardur, Doomscourgeand there is alsoImpact Tremorsas extra damage effects.Midnight Reaper,Morbid Opportunist,Skullclampas extra card draw.Legion Warboss,Siege-Gang Commander,Tilonalli's Summoner,Loyal Apprenticeas token generators.Goblin Wardriver,Ogre Battledriver,Hero of Oxid Ridge,First Day of Classas pump effects.Swiftfoot Boots,Lightning GreavesandKaya's Ghostform. Some ramp such asWayfarer's BaubleandBurnished Hart.
LandoLRodriguez on From Dusk Till Dawn
5 months ago
I have an Elenda deck as well! I would highly recommend Massacre Girl. As long as Elenda has at least 1 counter on her already, and assuming there's other small creatures out, Massacre Girl will kill everything but Elenda and herself, and Elenda will witness every death and love every second of it. Personally, I found the creatures that did single target damage on creature death (Blood Artist and Falkenrath Noble, namely) to be expendable. Looks like you've got almost all the important hitters that ding everyone else when your creatures die (Zulaport Cutthroat, Cruel Celebrant, and Bastion of Remembrance) and that is usually enough. Although you are missing Vindictive Vampire. I'd also recommend Grim Haruspex for card draw, although tokens dying don't trigger it. Feel free to check out my list here! Dusk Rose Parade
to_regatha_and_beyond on Meren Reanimaten'
6 months ago
Nice deck! I play Meren too, she's a super fun commander.
Given my experience, a couple of suggestions-
- Aid from the Cowl is super powerful as it tends to get several huge creatures out over the course of the game, plus many smaller creatures.
- Carrion Feeder is a nice sacrifice outlet.
- Reclamation Sage, Krosan Grip, Acidic Slime, Quagmire Druid, and Indrik Stomphowler are super useful cards to run given the prevalence of highly-played artifacts and enchantments that exile stuff from graveyards (think Rest in Peace, Leyline of the Void, Relic of Progenitus, Tormod's Crypt, etc). Many of them synergize with the deck nicely, too, as a cherry on top.
- Zulaport Cutthroat and Vindictive Vampire can put you at a HUGE life advantage over the course of a couple of turns. I have even used them as my win condition a few times, they're super powerful in this deck.
Besides that, the rest is looking really strong. I'm definitely going to steal some of your ideas. Nice deck!
multimedia on Infectious Invasion
6 months ago
Hey, good start. To help with deck building add 36 lands, even just basic Swamps to start, to see how many deck spots you have left to fill? How about the name Infectious Invasion?
Other areas to help improve gameplay are more ramp sources and more draw sources. Sheoldred is 7 mana you'll want ramp to consistently cast her as well as cast many high mana cost infect creatures. Dark Ritual, Defiler of Flesh and Culling the Weak are good, but consider more?
- Sol Ring
- K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth
- Crypt Ghast
- Bubbling Muck
- Arcane Signet
- Plague Myr
- Bontu's Monument
Black does well with mana efficient draw for the cost of life or a permanent. Weatherlight Compleated looks to be powerful, but slow and Phyrexian Rager is subpar, consider more draw?
- Braids, Arisen Nightmare
- Phyrexian Arena or Underworld Connections
- Morbid Opportunist: with Sheoldred it triggers to draw on each player's upkeep if that player has a creature to sac.
- Thorn of the Black Rose: the monarch is draw a card at your end step.
- Night's Whisper
- Sign in Blood
- Read the Bones
- Deadly Dispute
Infect gives poison counters to players when any type of damage is done by the creature with infect, not just combat damage. Vindictive Vampire when it has infect gives each opponent a poison counter when a creature you control dies.
Good luck with your deck.
NV_1980 on The Angelic Vampire
11 months ago
Nice deck! In any vampire-tribal I would recommend Sanctum Seeker because of his tremendous impact during combat. In my view he ought to replace Vindictive Vampire.
Ashdust on Eloise Aristocrats/Token generation
1 year ago
seshiro_of_the_orochi: And also some aristocrats payoffs like Blood Artist and Vindictive Vampire.
Ardees on teysa rianim Deck
1 year ago
Eloniel on Necronomicon | Teysa Karlov | Primer
1 year ago
Jerren, Corrupted Bishop is way too costly i think.
I already run Vindictive Vampire,I might keep it with The Meathook Massacre for a sixth blood artist or remove it. I will see if I find another cut instead.
|Want (3)||chrono236 , Amaterasu312 , mitchman502|