Destroy target artifact or enchantment. You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Broken Bond Discussion
4 months ago
For extra ramp, Tyvar Kell can allow all your elves to tap for Black mana. Also, I noticed you don't have much in artifact or enchantment hate. Broken Bond can not only give you an extra slot in that department, but also allow you to play an extra land.
4 months ago
I like cards like these with Damia since they get her out faster and help to empty your hand once she's out: Sakura-Tribe Scout, Skyshroud Ranger, Broken Bond, Swell of Growth, Azusa, Lost but Seeking. And they all feature ladies!
You might like these too: Alexi, Zephyr Mage, Diplomatic Escort, Silverglade Pathfinder, Go for the Throat (the promo art is also nice), Alluring Siren, Complicate, Fauna Shaman, Meren of Clan Nel Toth, Calming Verse, Song of Freyalise, Sheoldred, Whispering One
5 months ago
Imo, if going for hard core
I would tweek the curve raising the turn one options
I love the creature choices you picked out
I would definitely suggest upping control and responce. copy spells and redirect spells can be very powerful
Also best part of gruul is breaking people stuff while advancing your own board state
I would suggest cards with these type of mechanics Ricochet Trap,Fork,Broken Bond,Destructive Revelry,
6 months ago
ya your probably right
but last Saturday i was playing my Timmy temur deck
T1:i played a forest into Magus of the Candelabra
T2: i floated the green played Simic Growth Chamber
bounced the forest used candelabra to untap chamber
then casted Broken Bond on my buddies signet
put the forest back and then casted Sol Ring
T3: i played a mountain and then casted Skyline Despot
T4: i played Alchemist's Refuge and casted Seedborn Muse
leaving the rest of my mana open for Spell Burst & Voidslime
after this topic today i really can't help but to think
how cool it would have been to have Lighthouse Chronologist in my hand on Turn 4 in that game
idk i might even add it to the deck ive been needing more mana dumps anyways
6 months ago
I just finished a version of Obuun, as well. I like your version here. Consider swapping Seer's Sundial for Horn of Greed. I would trade out cards like Nylea's Intervention and Reclaim the Wastes for cards that actually put lands onto the battlefield, getting more landfall triggers. Rampant Growth, Primal Growth, Far Wanderings, spells like that. Spells like Summer Bloom, Explore and Broken Bond might be better, too.
Does your playgroup allow the Wish cards to be played? Most don't, so just curious.
7 months ago
yo, Just leaving this here to recommend some cards I would think about upgrading first.
all of these are kinda weak in your deck. Here are some of my recommendations
-Oracle of Mul Daya (I know he's expensive)
-Crucible of Worlds (I also know this is expensive)
-Second Harvest (this is more of a meme card than anything)
-Xenagos, the Reveler (if you still want to include some planeswalkers I think xenagos is better than the other two you have)
-Radha, Heart of Keld (She is new and pretty cheap as well. playing lands from your library is basically drawing cards)
-Lithoform Engine (This is another meme card)
8 months ago
I really like cyclonic rift. It’s a staple, but it makes sense from the top down. So, all in all, I support that. Broken Bond also feels great.
You mean Elsa and Ana finding the ship, right?
10 months ago
- Sakura-Tribe Scout probably isnt amazing her based on your land count.
- Soul's Fire seems like a win more card that we dont need. Plasm Capture is kinda hard to cast and its hard to have 4 open mana all the time consider cutting it. Growth Spiral we arent running a lot of lands, we have been utilizing creature ramp as a way to get up there. Porbably better cards.
- Chord of Calling is amazing its also getting a reprint so the price might drop.
- Broken Bond and Consign to Dust are ok. Theres better removal they are more spendy. If your running into artifacts or enchantments its not the worst card.
- You have 3 blue mana sources so we either need to cut blue out completely or re think your mana base. There is also like 3 or 4 red cards in the deck in total so the same sort of logic applies.
- The arbor elf utpoia sprawl combo is pretty good, but if you go that route your gonna want 4x of each just to make sure you hit it.
- IF we go mono green we lose two colors, but gain the perfect mana base which helps with consistency. After we make decisions on what colors we are in then we can short out the mana base, and fine tune parts of the deck within the budget.