Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath
Legendary Creature — Elder Giant
When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.
Whenever Uro enters the battlefield or attacks, you gain 3 life and draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield.
Escape—, Exile five other cards from your graveyard. (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its escape cost.)
Recommendations View more recommendations
2 weeks ago
Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath is banned in Pioneer, Modern and Historic, but no bans show on his page. Is TappedOut still tracking ban lists?
3 months ago
I can see the jank, and I am okay with that. It's not quite Amulet Titan but when I look over how you've got this arranged, I mean.. hey that's a way to do it! And I'm sure no one is gonna sniff when Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath or Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger hits the field. Do you have any matches you could tell us about?
I mostly want to see how the opposition's face shifts once it comes online, because I see the first two turns kind of pitching the opponent to think something like:
'oh it's gonna be amulet titan.' ..but then you just never do that. I would adore to hear how this does. There's going to be salt, and I'm here for it, lol.
4 months ago
Speaking of Sagas, they're amazing in muldrotha, I run The Cruelty of Gix, Binding the Old Gods, The Phasing of Zhalfir, Phyrexian Scriptures, and I am testing out The War in Heaven. Those probably would work better than Oblivion Stone.
In my hands, Muldrotha has been running better as a combo cEDH list. I have tried to build it other ways and it was honestly either too slow or too samey to my Zegana and Miirym lists. I think combo would work better, Muldrotha loves self mill and that can act as a sort of turbo way to draw through your deck.
If you're wanting to stick to ramp, you're going to need to speed it up
A good ramp package I use in U/G and U/G/X lists, tweaked for Muldrotha:
1 drop: 1-3
sometimes Birds of Paradise and other related mana guys
2 drop: ~6
Bloom Tender: I play this in almost every 3+ color list
3 drop: 1-2
Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath: hilarious to recur every turn
You will also want some more heavier hitters up top, generally, in ramp heavy decks I will run anywhere from 8 to 15 (depending on how well I ramp). I want to be able to have a big finisher and keep them going in Ramp lists (you can see these 2 to see what I mean: Nature's Revenge (not recognized by brackets for some reason) and Baby Dwagon Ehhhhhh?, both are very powerful and keep the pressure up, I rarely have an issue with either too many big guys and not enough ramp.
I've been loving the ancient dragons
The other Jin-Gitaxias is also pretty potent
Here is my list if it helps give any ideas to help yours: The Circle of Life
Massacre Girl= Primaris Eliminator
Noxious Gearhulk= Necron Deathmark
The Eldest Reborn = The War in Heaven
I don't think I have put the combos down in the description yet but I can explain them if you want to know. Hope this helps!
4 months ago
ElPared, I didn't really think of Crucible of Worlds, but I like my other 3 drops a little better. Usually the three lands from Life from the Loam are more than enough to close things out. I'll play around with crucible a bit, but my initial thought is to stick with Life from the Loam.
Soul Foundry seems a little expensive, but Sakura-Tribe Elder has some potential. I think the tradeoff for something like Explore or Growth Spiral is having a blocker at the expense of the cantrip. Which one is better might just depend on meta, but I'm definitely going to try out Sakura-Tribe Elder and see how it goes!
IHATENAMES, my usual Leyline of Sanctity plan is to remove it with Broken Bond or Force of Vigor from the board, or go wide/big with Scute Swarm or Tireless Tracker. That said, I really like the possibility of having other options as well. I can even see running a one-of Hall of Storm Giants in the main. Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath is probably more of a sideboard card, but I think it would be pretty useful for changing the angle of the deck so it's not as all-or-nothing.
Thanks for the suggestions!
4 months ago
Is sideboarding into Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath or creature lands like Hall of Storm Giants and self mill to find them a reasonable plan? I figure its some sort of additional plan b for Leyline of Sanctity? Yes I know Ruin Crab doesn't target but it makes your other crab worse.
I am no expert but using scapeshift with tons of crabs sounds like a good time. Keep it up.
5 months ago
Hey Andramalech! This looks like a fun build! I think it could be a little stronger if you dropped some of the traditional mill cards like Fractured Sanity and Fraying Sanity to power up and protect the crabs a bit more.
I think adding in Fastbond and/or Exploration would be really helpful for the extra lands at a low mana cost. Since you can only play 1 Fastbond you won't get it all the time, but I feel like it would be crazy if you land it (especially with Crucible of Worlds).
You mentioned Back to Basics in your write-up and I think that's a great inclusion. I like that you added Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath as well, I can see that really helping out, especially if the game goes long!
6 months ago
Giant tribal seems like quite a fun deck to run. First thing I would probably cut for you is wild pair. Though it can be an amazing card, to really get the utility out of it you want to build your deck in such a way that you have choices of what to pull when you need it. As it stands right now most of the combined power and toughness will only give you one or two choices. Not saying that it couldn't be a good card I love it in my Aracdes wall tribal where anything I can play will get me a variety of choices. You just may have to build your deck in a more specific way with it. I would say you could probably cut both ghostly prison and propoganda. Your big giants will be what deter people from attacking you, not 2 mana.
For some additional suggestions, Firbolg Flutist seems like a great new addition to the tribe. You also don't seem to be running any of the titan cycle. Frost Titan, and Inferno Titan would be great, Sun Titan is amazing too but not sure if it would put in as much work in your particular deck.
Also not entirely sure of your budget but Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath would be a solid ramp piece you could possibly play over cultivate. Hope this helped!
7 months ago
- Sol Ring
- Goblin Engineer (It does not really synergize with the combo, it was in to find Zuran Orb but I kind of have enough ways to find it and not enough artifacts to sacrifice.)
- Roil Elemental (It was a cute card but I had to cut one more card for some more consistency and with the amount of tutors I play generally I will always rather have Tatyova or Gitrog Monster which are both tutorable by Bring to Light.)
- Pact of Negation (Pact of Negation is kind of an expensive card and I think I like Pyroblast more, it's mainly to combat counterspells on the second sunrise anyway and Pyroblast has some added utility to it which I think makes it better.)
- Mana Vault
- Overgrown Tomb (Decided I want to run just 3 shock lands, this one might get back into the deck but I opted for others first.)
- Mox Diamond
- Mana Crypt
- Krark-Clan Ironworks (Decided to get rid of the KCI saccing mana rocks before second sunrise plan, it was too convoluted and I want to go for a more land centric deck.)
- Valakut Exploration (This was also one of my other win conditions, and I liked Roil Elemental first above this but decided to cut both.)
- Izzet Chronarch (Got replaced by Timeless Witness.)
- Krosan Wayfarer (Has some early game utility while still being excellend in the Combo.)
- Cosmic Intervention (I somehow overlooked this card but I am really excited to add this as an early game play for value.)
- Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath (Uro is already an insane card, it sacrifices itself which is great, it's basically a recurrable Explore with the added bonus of sometimes being a powerful body, I think it will work excellend in the deck.)
- Explore (Both replace my mana rocks for some early mana ramp.)
- Breeding Pool
- Temple Garden
- Hallowed Fountain
- Timeless Witness
- Unbridled Growth (Fixes mana and sacrifices for a card, the other candidate was chromatic star which would also be good but I think Unbridled will have more value as you don't need to sacrifice it to gain it's fixing effect.)
I decided to cut my mana rocks that don't provide a color except for when they have a way to sacrifice themself which also made me cut my KCI from the deck.