Creature — Goblin Warrior
Other Goblin creatures you control attack each turn if able.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, create a 1/1 red Goblin creature token with haste.
Whenever Goblin Rabblemaster attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking Goblin.
|Have (3)||metalmagic , idobuttstuff , gildan_bladeborn|
|Want (5)||dypwc2 , seanhiggs , FishTure , Cool_Cat , jw560211_magic|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
- Generator servant + bestow
- Ferocious and the declare attackers step
- Would 2 Goblin Rabblemasters make them both attack?
- Does heir of the wilds have it's Ferocious ability triggered when attacking with a goblin rabblemaster and one or more goblins?
- How does Goblin Rabblemaster attacking into a Circle of Flame work?
Latest Decks as Commander
Goblin Rabblemaster Discussion
1 month ago
Back when I used to play some modern mono-red prison (rip best monke) Chandra TOD carried me so hard.
I'm not sure whether Goblin Rabblemaster is good enough anymore (I used to play it but that was when I ran 4x bridge mainboard and it could get under bridge). I agree with Onyx77, Seasoned Pyromancer is a very strong card in the 3 drop slot which lets you bin dead cards for new cards, makes some tokens, and also just straight up lets you draw two if you have no cards in hand.
Fury is another very strong card for mono-red prison. Basically a pseudo-sweeper, it's a free spell that can knock out multiple of your opponents creatures/walkers making it usually a 2 for 2 or even 2 for 3, and lets you exile dead cards from your hand like Blood Moon.
6 months ago
- Memnite relatively vanilla, and somehow quite expensive towards our budget (~$5). Instead Legion Loyalist which can also trigger (even on a top deck), and gives us much-needed evasion.
- Phyrexian Walker also pretty vanilla, replacing with Grim Initiate . Why? Grim gives us something on a board wipe, to help us recover
- Auratouched Mage (which also comes out with the next card).. it isn't quite as broken as it may seem. Gets chump blocked and doesn't do quite much. Add in Goblin Rabblemaster to give us more dudes
- Breath of Fury comes out if Aura Mage does, it's a combo that isn't too great. Let's add in Anax, Hardened in the Forge to give us more board wipe survivability
- Victory's Envoy is a tough cut, but is a bit slow. Only is very good if we have gobs of tokens. Add in Mother of Runes for obvious reasons
7 months ago
Cool idea :)
What's the reason for not playing both Kiki-Jiki and Helm of the Host?
Magda, Brazen Outlaw might be a consideration since you already have some Treasure Token cards and as a token generator itself.
10 months ago
Goblin Rabblemaster actually sounds like a great idea, thank you for the suggestion, i will definitely think about including him! The other cards look like they would make a great addition to the deck too, but i really want this deck to be a goblin deck, so i think im gonna stick to that. Thank you for your comment and for sharing your ideas though!
10 months ago
I'm honestly a believer in the cavalcade strategy the damage output is crazy! Goblin Rabblemaster is something I have used with great success. Even without cavalcade you can develop a formidable board presence.... I also think there is room for more power for the deck if you are willing to take in creatures that are not just goblins like Chandra's Spitfire ... Break Through the Line is another tool that can be used with Chandra's Pyreling .
10 months ago
10 months ago
Normally in a goblin deck, I'd just suggest running my lords like Goblin King , Goblin Chieftain , etc., and adding more copies of goodstuff like Goblin Grenade and Goblin Chainwhirler . However, to preserve the multiple tribe theme, I think focusing on warrior synergy would be the best idea. A good percentage of your creatures are already warriors and Blood-Chin Fanatic looks like one of the stronger cards in the deck.
Base Camp , Blood-Chin Rager , Kargan Intimidator , Boldwyr Intimidator , Lovisa Coldeyes , Obsidian Battle-Axe , and Raiders' Spoils are some warrior tribal cards in Rakdos, and Chief of the Edge , Chief of the Scale , Arashin Foremost , Herald of Dromoka , Kargan Warleader , and Mardu Woe-Reaper also apply when dipping into Mardu. I know most of these cards are just humans though, so here are some good warriors that fall under the goblinoid umbrella: Bloodmark Mentor , Goblin Bushwhacker , Goblin Cratermaker , Goblin Piledriver , Goblin Rabblemaster , Goblin Trashmaster , Krenko, Mob Boss , Pashalik Mons , Reckless Bushwhacker , Battle Brawler , Brutal Hordechief , Zurgo Bellstriker , Kazuul's Toll Collector , Ogre Battledriver , and Furystoke Giant . Which of these cards is best definitely depends on what your primary strategy is.
Anyway, good luck with your deck!
1 year ago
I'd definitely cut Temple, this deck seems too aggressive for it to be worthwhile. If you really want double-mana lands, try
Ancient Tomb if you have cash
Balduvian Trading Post(although it's really not a double mana land....)
Other than that, maybe try going heavier into the Goblin theme. There are a lot of goblin token generators, and Goblin synergy is often better than straight token synergy.
Additionally, lots of goblin synergy turns Shared Animosity into a win con. With Animosity or Marton, Breath of Fury becomes a straight win condition with enough tokens. Just slap it on your tokens and they'll get bigger with each swing.