|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
One with Nature
Enchantment — Aura
Whenever enchanted creature deals combat damage to a player, you may search your library for a basic land card and put that card into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.
One with Nature Discussion
3 days ago
There are some really cool things going on here! You might like these: Heliod's Pilgrim , Nacatl War-Pride , Fireshrieker , Inquisitor's Flail , Shield of the Oversoul , Masako the Humorless , Godsend , Sram, Senior Edificer , Wild Growth (can get Mirri out on turn 2!), Snake Umbra , Battle Mastery , Duelist's Heritage , Pollenbright Wings , One with Nature , Glare of Subdual
2 weeks ago
Neat deck! You might like these: Baleful Strix , Dreamstealer , Cephalid Constable , Trinket Mage , Druids' Repository , One with Nature , True Conviction , Auriok Replica , Sylvok Replica Neurok Replica , Wizard Replica , Soldier Replica
4 months ago
try to add more enchant land like those:
Abundant Growth / Consecrate Land / Elvish Guidance / Genju of the Cedars / Genju of the Falls / Genju of the Fields / Imprisoned in the Moon / Market Festival / New Horizons / Nylea's Presence / One with Nature / Sheltered Aerie / Squirrel Nest / Urban Burgeoning / Utopia Sprawl / Weirding Wood
This way, you will be able to untap them with the +2 effect of Estrid.
Also, you should add more card to draw
Then, you should add some recursion spells like
Also, you should add some cards to protect you like
Then, you could add some cards to take permanents from opponents like
5 months ago
Mot much for me to add. Every card I thought xhould be in here already is.
A few minor quibbles though.
Maybe Open the Vaults ?
9 months ago
I like the overall idea of the deck, in fact I currently work on kind of a similar idea. Kitsune Mystic is a really sweet addition indeed since not only you can basically use it for moving around hexproof\shroud, but also for moving combat enchantments mid-combat on an unblocked creature, basically turning it into a 1-mana combat trick. However, I`d like to give couple of improvement suggestions.
1) The mana base is only 33 cards, which is extremely low. Such a scarcity of lands should have a solid reasoning, like a really solid one, for instance a ramp on the stick in form of the commander. The average agreed-upon amount is 37-38, and I do not see why this deck should be an exclusion.
2) Following up the mana base argument, I would suggest working on a ramp package, which is basically non-existing in a current version of the deck, and those cards that do ramp you are either conditional (like One with Nature ) or sub-par ( Utopia Vow ). Kestia is in , so not running ramp is a crime against humanity. I would include at least 7 more ramp cards, especially 2-mana ones, like Rampant Growth , Sakura-Tribe Elder and Farseek . Ramp and better mana base provide much more consistency, and this deck is already very good with draw, so it just needs to have better chances to play the cards it has drawn. Also, just put Sol Ring in there. You would never regret it. It`s just too good.
3) The deck is overkill on creatures and enchantments. Now if the enchantments are not that much for a problem since the whole deck is built around them, and usually a deck should have around 30 cards of which it is themed around, the amount of creatures can be decreased. Now which of these should be cut is completely up to you, but in my opinion: - most of the bestow creatures are not as effective as you would want them to be. Most of them are either just sub-par cards ( Boon Satyr ) or just overpriced copies of enchantments that you already have in the deck (i. e. Hopeful Eidolon Ghostblade Eidolon Hypnotic Siren ); - Nylea's Colossus , although being a really sweet card, seems unreliable. 7 mana in a deck with virtually no ramp is just so far into the future, and you have to spend your whole turn to cast it. Plus, you already have a lot of enchantments, so pumping a dude to lethal numbers should be pretty easy already; - Celestial Ancient seems to lack synergy with the deck as a whole. I can see only 3 token producers and a Starfield of Nyx , which, by the way, is also a controversial inclusion since many enchantments in the deck are auras.
4) I would also try and squeeze in more unconditional removal. I see you have most of your removal in form of Pacifism type enchantments, that have better synergy with enchantresses, however I would argue that since you have so many enchantress type effects and enchantments in general that those cards can be swapped for more reliable and consistent removal like SWORDS TO PLOWSHARES Path to Exile and Return to dust. Also I`d also include couple more board wipes because they are basically your safety nets if you fall behind in the game. One sweet thing you can actually do is to include Calming Verse , Aura Thief and Cleansing Meditation , cast one of these along with Enchanted Evening and basically watch your opponents scoop as they lose all their stuff.
I have a lot more tunings to suggest, but they become much too subjective from here, so yeah, there you go.
9 months ago
I have a few suggestions.
Toss in Root Sliver.
Since you're in 5 colors you don't need Chaos Warp.
Since you are in Black consider adding in tutors (also green tutors for creatures).
Training Grounds would really make your slivers' abilities that much cheaper to activate.
For extra fast mana you can always run some mana dorks like Llanowar Elves or Birds of Paradise or run some spells that let you search for lands such as: Land Tax One with Nature Attune with Aether Caravan Vigil Lay of the Land Traverse the Ulvenwald Crop Rotation Rampant Growth Edge of Autumn Farseek Into the North Land Grant Sylvan Scrying Cultivate Far Wanderings Harrow Harvest Season Kodama's Reach Explosive Vegetation
10 months ago
Some card Suggestions for you
- -Breath of Fury This, Sidar and a haste source like Lightning Greaves ends the game.
- Ohran Viper Draw and destroy
- Spawnwrithe If you have Kondo out it can double each combat phase.
- Hanweir Battlements haste or meld
hope this helps you out I have a similar deck that I went a different direction with if you're interested it's here https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/this-is-the-turn-that-never-ends-1/. Enjoy your Games
P.S. I saw this deck off commander replay.
1 year ago
Harvest Season will usually be worse than Kodama's unless you run significantly more 1 and 2 drops. I think you could use more ramp cards in general. One with Nature will do some goddamn work in your deck and is a one-drop.
Infect could be nice. People will assume you're running it anyway. Triumph of the Hordes is a good $ option. Otherwise Tainted Strike or Grafted Exoskeleton. You're going wide, so Golari anthem effects could be good 1x Overwhelming Stampede, Pathbreaker Ibex. Beastmaster does it really well and I see you already run it. Is an awesome card to drop when you already have 7 creatures out.
Reclaim, Regrowth, and especially Creeping Renaissance are some of the best cards you could run. Your creatures will be boardwiped. Being able to grab 100% of your creatures from the graveyard to your hand stwice is amazing.
No data for this card yet.