SorceryReturn target permanent card from your graveyard to your hand. (A permanent card is an artifact, creature, enchantment, land, or planeswalker card.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Nature's Spiral Discussion
2 weeks ago
You're probably right about Blessed Spirits.
I think you shouldn't be worried about creature hate for Yavimaya/Starfield. You know, they're just a wincon among others (Assemble the Legion, Luminarch Ascension, Sigil of the Empty Throne, Keranos ...).
I'm glad you appreciated my advices, btw. :)
1 month ago
In response to some of your feedback to me among my first batch of suggestions, here are my answers.
- 1: It looks fine to me. I accidentally typed that because of habit.
- 5: Play and played have been completely errated on all cards to the word cast in the case of casting spells. Cheating a spell with, for example, Omniscience is still casting. Same with Narset, Enlightened Master and Isochron Scepter. I don't think that's broken. Seems perfectly fine.
- 10: References: Sun Titan, Obzedat's Aid, Nature's Spiral, Wargate, Genesis Wave, Profound Journey, Primal Surge. There exists roughly 40 more examples.
- 17: You are right. My apologies.
- 28: I have no counter-argument.
- 51: Vindicate EXTREME pre-nerf sounds like a card I would put seven of in my legacy deck's sideboard.
- 53: Imagine Pyromancer's Goggles with this card. Excuse me while I pay 5 mana to cast this uncounterable spell targeting your face for the equivilent of a Gray Merchant of Asphodel trigger with 12 devotion. This card would honestly would just look better as a instant dividing 3 damage and gaining 3 life, and being uncounterable. For power level comparisons, here are some references. Pay attention to some of these cards being sorcery as opposed to instant, which is a big deal. Pyrotechnics, Violent Eruption, Forked Lightning, Flames of the Firebrand, Arc Lightning, Fire at Will. Dividing damage as opposed to not being able to divide damage is worth at least 1 additional mana, if not 2 in more conservative designs.
- 54: Here's a reference of all other 2 drop green creatures with flash. Ambush Viper, Quick Sliver, Skylasher, Shambleshark, Scryb Ranger, Ashcoat Bear. Notice that, right off the bat, none of these examples have more than 2 power. In all of magic, there's actually not a single creature that has flash and draws you a card when it enters the battlefield, probably because such a combination is too potent. The closest thing is Vendilion Clique targeting yourself, requiring you to put a card from your hand on bottom of your library to do it. The next closest is perhaps Notion Thief and that's only if your opponent is about to draw a card. A creature that is a 3/2 flash, ETB draw a card, uncounterable is minimum 4 mana in my book. If you insist on making this creature a 3 power flashing two-drop, he really needs to be a 3/1, or a 2/0 that grants itself +1/+1 if a condition is true, disallowing it to be always good, and it has to do something else other than draw you a card when it enters the battlefield. Remaining a two drop just how it currently is, how about a 2/1 with flash, uncounterable, and "At the beginning of your upkeep, if one or more creatures you control mutated during your last turn, draw a card." Even that's a bit ridiculous, but better than it was before.
2 months ago
2 months ago
4 months ago
Hello Friend! Suggestions with Autocard are awesome!
So one of the first suggestion I'll make is based upon your commander, she is indestructible and you should take advantage of that by using destroy all creature effects instead of exile effects. For this I'd take out False Prophet and put in Sunblast Angel, she's a bigger flier, and you can easily control what she destroys.
I think that using hydra like creatures will help since you'll have deep coffers of mana and they will size up as the games go later. Also using effects that give these creatures abilities works in your colors. You can also cast these before Karametra if you need to, or wait and gain value afterwards.Creatures: Feral Hydra Hooded Hydra Ivy Elemental Mikaeus, the Lunarch Mistcutter Hydra Protean Hydra Phytohydra
Boosters: Brave the Sands Abzan Falconer Ainok Bond-Kin Abzan Battle Priest Longshot Squad Tuskguard Captain Aura Shards Collective Blessing Primal Rage Archetype of Courage True Conviction
Also never doubt some recursion, and if we continue with the hydra-espue creatures though that would mean return to the hand instead of the battlefield, and that gives you extra lands.Recursion: Eternal Witness Deadwood Treefolk Evolution Charm Nature's Spiral Remember the Fallen Reviving Melody Wildwood Rebirth
Hope this helps!
4 months ago
I would say probably drop Order of Whiteclay, his ability is cool but it is an untap ability. I do not see a way of tapping him besides attacking, and depending on what you are going against might mean only using it once.
Other then that I think the only options you have are Perimeter Captain, Stalwart Shield-Bearers, and Steel Wall. Maybe Steel Wall is the weakest link, but the other two will not befit from Rolling Stones.
I would say Rolling Stones, but then that will leave you with only 4 cards that will make your creatures attack. If you are going against a counter deck all they have to do is hold 4 counters and you are dead. Maybe side 2 more Nature's Spiral for counter decks. Maybe even a Helix Pinnacle for a backup plan (Overgrown Battlement can help pay for it).
Maybe side in some more graveyard return or a backup plan for counter decks and sideboard enchantment hate. I would not put more then one enchantment out in the battle field, due to cards like Back to Nature
4 months ago
Thanks for the feedback!
This deck has a lot of shenanigans too.
Skinshifter is an interesting card. But I believe for 3 mana he's a little too expensive for what he does... also he doesn't contribute to the defender theme. As I don't want this to be too casual, I try to use the most efficient cards for the theme.
I have considered Colossus of Akros, but he might be overkill, don't you think?
Also, your deck seems very similar to this one. I don't think you need Hornet Nest in your deck. The tokens you get are just not worth the trouble imho. Maybe replace it with Wall of Omens (think about it, 4/4 body AND a card for ) or with Nature's Spiral to return an Assault Formation. Other than that, I really like your approach.
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|2011 Core Set||Uncommon|
|Duels of the Planeswalkers||Uncommon|
|2010 Core Set||Uncommon|