|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Khans of Tarkir||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Sidisi, Brood Tyrant
Legendary Creature — Naga Shaman
Whenever Sidisi, Brood Tyrant enters the battlefield or attacks, put the top three cards of your library into your graveyard.
Whenever one or more creature cards are put into your graveyard from your library, put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (23)||Mousemke , SirFabius , mcstang1986 , Caldazar , ironax , Big-Foot , Skulldrey , Tiddilywinkus , carsickpanda273 , ecurps , mentor6 , LoneCrusader399 , Antiat , TrackerD , Riders_of_Brohan , voidruby , dplerner , philktoken8998 , Regulus1010 , golgarigirl , Sergal , , Zhorus_The_Bauqret|
Sidisi, Brood Tyrant Discussion
1 day ago
Ummm, not sure as it would completely depend on the draw, the deck and the colours. I'd say T1 on a perfect draw (Lotus Petal/Mox Diamond + Land + Entomb + Reanimate + Fatty) or T2-3 otherwise. Again, depends greatly on your hand and your deck.
3 days ago
Vman: I don't think that Young Pyromancer fits too well here TBH. I'm not playing as many instants/sorceries as one would think. And Descent of the Dragons definitely goes onto the maybeboard, thanks!
Hamster2558: Nephalia Academy protects me from opponents' discard effects, so it might have a place. But it can't preserve cards from my Wheel of Fortune effects, which is even more valuable to me. Onto the maybeboard it goes! ;)
Workman4137: If I wanted a counterspell that drew me a card, I'd probably go with Remand, Dream Fracture, or Arcane Denial. It's just not in the gameplan for this deck, though. And I'm afraid I don't have a good way of cheating out Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur at the moment...but he's been an allstar in my Sidisi, Brood Tyrant deck! :)
Micocoulier: Ooh! Rites of Initiation is intriguing; I forgot that card even existed haha. I'll also consider Obelisk of Urd - it's an interesting idea since it's "free" with 6 Locusts out. Thank you for the comment! If you like the deck, +1s are appreciated ;)
3 days ago
4 days ago
Lots of changes made, and custom categories added. I still need to make some cuts and I'm having difficulty. I think I'll leave it as a 101 card deck, though, with the choice of Sidisi, Brood Tyrant and Tasigur, the Golden Fang as commanders.
1 week ago
I love your title for the deck.
1 week ago
WE NOW HAVE AN FAQ
- Fixed broken links.
I'm trying to make the following changes, but I'm getting ornithopers whenever try to make an edit that adds a decklist. Not sure what's causing that.
For now I'm just going to pretend like this isn't happening and carry on down here.
ajacobik, Ok, I checked out the Erebos list here you said you were talking out (T/O link here: [Primer] [Competitive] Erebos, God of Mana), and for fuck sake, that list is not optimized at all. The curve is WAY too high, there's not nearly enough ramp, and it's using bloated and unnecessary win conditions. I can see Erebos moving up to T3, but you got to provide a better example of a cEDH decklist, because that is not it.
HarroHunter, You're welcome.
On another note, would you like to make the example list for Savra that I was talking about? I can make it based on your Hapetra list if you don't want to, but I thought I should give you first chance on making the list.
Lilbrudder, Now that you've updated your Sidisi, Brood Tyrant deck to include Protean Hulk and have a primer, do you still think Voidia's list should be the one in the description? Your's seems like the better deck to me at this point, and I can put it back if you want.
I'm also going to put your Thrasios / Vial Smasher list up on List of Partner Pairs by Tier.
The Ixlan spoilers keep coming:
- Gishark, Sun's Avatar is hugely overcosted Naya dinosaur tribal. T5. (If that actually is a 3 in it's mana cost it might be better.)
- Admiral Beckett Brass, Grixis pirate tribal. The stealing effect could actually be pretty neat control if satisfying the 3 pirate requirement isn't too much trouble. I'll reserve judgement.
- Kopala, Warden of Waves, Blue merfolk tribal. A mild tax that only effects your opponents' removal isn't really that great. T4.
- Mynea Frian, Dark Apostle... Mono-White vampires. That's cool I guess. Unfortunately it takes the tribe 100% out of it's preexisting card pool. T5.
Some other things I think are useful:
- Sorcerous Spyglass, new Pithing Needle crossed with GitProbe.
- Arcane Adaptation, Blue Conspiracy in blue, could push decks going for creature-type based combos.
- Tocaf's Honor Guard, Yet another Torpor Orb.
- Evaporating Melody a second Dominate for Mizzix.
- Revel in Riches, The alternate win con isn't likely to be relevant in cEDH, but turning all your opponents' dead creatures into Lotus Petals is pretty good at 2 mana.
- Shaper's Sanctuary Creature based green decks might like this to recoup cards. The fact that it includes abilities makes much more likely to draw for you than Karmic Justice. Also plays really well with Spellskite.
- Deadeye Tracker, This one's kind of interesting. Cheap gravehate that filters lands and can fill your yard. Reminds me of Deathrite Shaman a little. Might be worth it in Karador or something.
- Sunbird's Invocation, I'm not sure if this is 5R or 3R. If it's 5 it's trash, but at 4 cmc it might make it into some storm lists.
All in all I'm picking up a really strong tribal vibe from these leaks. Commander 2017 is also going to be tribal, so we might get some nice synergies between the 2 sets.
1 week ago
Had several 1v1's against Xenagos, God of Revels where i got absolutely hammered.
The deck feels powerful once it has board state, but if I don't get up and running with defensive enchantments fast I get rolled over. Wondering if I'm missing out on any decent card draw engines or accelerants.
2 weeks ago
Sidisi, Brood Tyrant is a great target for the mimeoplasm