|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Oath of the Gatewatch (OGW)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Fall of the Titans
Surge (You may cast this spell for its surge cost if you or a teammate has cast another spell this turn.)
Fall of the Titans deals X damage to each of up to two target creatures and/or players.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (32)||Lucretian , NixterFenix , mcstang1986 , Mousemke , the.beanpole , Wolfebladeelite , gildan_bladeborn , rockleemyhero , golgarigirl , DHermos , Faceless_Being , Splashy , maR2307 , Ellyreia , Dr_Jay , Nemesis , ChainerDragon65 , Spinalripper , Regulus1010 , twistedmage , mziter501 , philktoken8998 , thetechzombie , CampbellStev , Unlife , bakeraj4 , KB2187 , machiavelli2081 , MattN7498 , PTsmitty , mazrimtaim , Vasbear1|
Fall of the Titans Discussion
4 days ago
Disrupt Decorum Fall of the Titans
Play these and copy either one to knock out entire games at once.You should also look into these for acceleration:
Inexorable tide is ridiculous in a Mizzix deck, you get experience counters off of everything. Proliferate also works with Planeswalkers like Ral Zarek, who could give you near-unlimited turns.To make the deck a bit more protected, since you don't seem to want to run Propoganda, try Disrupt Decorum as a fallback. It's incredibly fun in a 4-5 player game when everyone starts trying to stop you. primal amulet is the new must-have from Ixalan. For 4 mana you get an electromancer effect, then the land is a copier. It's unbelievably powerful mid-game.
Good luck, my guildmate, and happy experimentation!
5 days ago
Also, you could upgrade your x-burn spells with Comet Storm and Fall of the Titans and trade Inferno/Fire Tempest for something likeRolling Earthquake/Earthquake/Fault Line/Molten Disaster ect. (does that same thing but better/more flexible)
If you are looking for stuff to take out I would start with Sun Droplet (seems real slow and super bad at what it does) Bosium Strip (would rather just draw cards instead of taxing myself 3 mana, this deck probably won't be casting more than 1 spell of the strip per turn at best) Lightning Bolt/Lightning Strike/Volt Charge (not a lot of impact in EDH, 3 damage just isn't that much) Searing Flesh (for similar reasons just put in another x-burn spell) Spellbook (you don't seem to be drawing that many cards) Mind's Desire (storm count would be really low most of the time since copying doesn't count towards storm count)
2 weeks ago
Yeah, this is very much not modern legal.
Why don't you just make your opponent Draw x without a lab maniac? Blue Sun's Zenith for instance? Or splash red for Comet Storm or Fall of the Titans or any number of burn X spells. Mindswipe is a pretty funny one.
3 weeks ago
Here's a few more suggestions. some pricier than others!
1 month ago
I wrote a bit comment and it got eaten by TappedOut. So, apologies for the brevity on this rewrite. These are a few suggestions based on a similar deck of mine.
- Mind's Desire and Temporal Fissure are both excellent storm payoffs. The former is one of the best hits from Epic Experiment and the latter can bounce every land as a pseudo Time Walk if you need to swing with tokens.
- Sphinx-Bone Wand and Docent of Perfection Flip are two additional options for win-cons if you so desire.
- Pull from the Deep and Mystic Retrieval are good options for re-casting your rituals/untap effects
- More free spells like Frantic Search or Rewind might be worth it. The latter can at worst counter your own spells with High Tide.
- I personally really like Eye of the Storm. It's expensive, it can backfire, but if you untap with it, it's almost impossible to lose. It goes effectively infinite with a lot of cards.
- Mizzix of the Izmagnus is almost definitely worth it.
- I think the 1-shot token producers are probably not that great. They're reasonably good with Purphoros, but I don't think that's worth 6 slots in the deck. Don't worry about creature count in Melek. A lot of Melek decks actually go creatureless for the Proteus Staff combo.
- Phyrexian Altar is probably really borderline unless you're running something like Fall of the Titans to just win without having to go an extra turn by saccing out all of your Empty the Warrens tokens.
- Strionic Resonator is at best a very situational fork in Melek. It's probably better to spend your mana on a cheap cantrip / draw spell like Gitaxian Probe or Treasure Cruise.
- Echo Mage is really expensive and vulnerable for its effect. You have to pump 7 mana and wait a turn to copy 1 spell. At that point, you're probably better off casting Eye of the Storm.
2 months ago
I'm already running the High Tide + Fall of the Titans pack, even with Turnabout and such. Caged Sun looks pretty sweet to add consistence to the mix. And since I'm into it, would a Firemind's Foresight into Reiterate, Pyretic Ritual and Lightning Bolt pack be useful? I also have quite a few cost-reducers in the deck.
2 months ago
Seems like you have a lot going on here but some of these spells seem either very low power or don't do much doubled.
Some suggestions to add:
- Artifact Mutation
- Atarka's Command
- Frenzied Tilling
- Animist's Awakening
- Dragon Fodder
- Empty the Warrens
Some things you may want to take out:
- Farseek + Nature's Lore there are much better land search options and you already have a ton
- Blighted Woodland, Evolving Wilds is a better use of this slot imho
- Sylvan Advocate you have nothing that makes land creatures so this seems a waste Imperious Perfect would give you something about the same size and give you more tokens to conspire with.
- Autumn's Veil not useful to conspire with and very niche
Fall of the Titans this seems to be a very inefficient burn spell compared to many other options