Creature — Shapeshifter
Changeling (This card is every creature type.)
As Realmwalker enters the battlefield, choose a creature type.
You may look at the top card of your library at any time.
You may cast creature spells of the chosen type form the top of your library.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
1 day ago
Have you considered Realmwalker ? Combined with Dormant Sliver you have a combo that will continue to get slivers on the battlefield until a non-sliver card reaches the top of your library or your mana runs out. Another card you may want to consider is Shard Convergence . With your non-basic lands as they are it will be easy to get the color combo you need.
Also, your deck rides heavily on getting enough slivers onto the battlefied in addition to Gemhide Sliver and/or Manaweft Sliver before an opponent plays Blood Moon . May I suggest any combination of cards including, but not limited to, Scour from Existence and Introduction to Annihilation *?
- Card is found in the yet to be released(as of this post) Strixhaven set.
2 weeks ago
Looks like a fun start! If your looking for eggs and dragons, I’d recommend giving some of the changelings a try! Realmwalker could be useful for hitting egg/dragons. Masked Vandal is a changeling with a bit of interaction. Mirror Entity is one that can also turn into a win con, Irregular Cohort will also make an “ egg” token. In terms of pinging Warstorm Surge and Where Ancients Tread seem to fit with what you want to do!
3 weeks ago
My plan is to use Kumena to distract my opponents from the reality that this is a mono-U Opposition prison deck.
3 weeks ago
Hey, good start and nice Legion foil pull! Obviously you have to finish the manabase and you should really do that before you make any other changes. That being said here's some Sliver upgrades to consider:
- Manaweft Sliver --> Enduring Sliver
- Quick Sliver --> Scuttling Sliver
- Shifting Sliver --> Lymph Sliver
- Crystalline Sliver --> First Sliver's Chosen
- Winged Sliver --> Reflex Sliver
- Crypt Sliver --> Poultice Sliver
- Bonescythe Sliver --> Bonesplitter Sliver
- Hibernation Sliver --> Cleaving Sliver
- Striking Sliver --> Lancer Sliver
- Sentinel Sliver --> Bladeback Sliver
- Venom Sliver --> Cautery Sliver
- Syphon Sliver --> Watcher Sliver
- Horned Sliver --> Battering Sliver
- Mirror Entity --> Might Sliver
- Realmwalker --> Sidewinder Sliver
Quick is very good with cascade, casting Slivers at instant speed.
What's your budget for the manabase? Would you like some advice on the manabase? Good luck with your deck.
4 weeks ago
I think more mana dorks are just better then Tyvar, I just adjusted my version to run the full 12 mana dorks and went up to the full playset of Realmwalker , which btw is another card I would highly recommend giving a try since it's pretty bonkers. Getting to 7 mana is no issue at all without Tyar & with all the mana having a pseudo Future Sight is great flood protection. Maybe have a look at my current list and let me know what you think.
4 weeks ago
Hey, good version of Overlord on a budget.
- Cinder Glade --> Rugged Highlands
- Smoldering Marsh --> Bloodfell Caves
- Prairie Stream --> Wind-Scarred Crag
- Sunken Hollow --> Gateway Plaza
By adding the Battle lands then Farseek is two drop land ramp spell that can search for a dual land and it could replace Circuitous Route . Playing Tri lands with Bounce lands can be problematic when having to bounce a Tri land. Consider playing only the Tri lands and cutting the Bounce lands? Some budget Pain lands could replace the Bounce lands.
- Caves of Koilos --> Orzhov Basilica
- Shivan Reef --> Izzet Boilerworks
- Battlefield Forge --> Boros Garrison
These potential land upgrades can speed up game play since increasing the amount of lands that can ETB untapped and cutting ones that always ETB tapped. Crop Rotation is a budget land tutor that get any land and put it onto the battlefield and it's helpful when playing lots of basic lands. Faeburrow Elder is powerful in five color decks with so many possibilities from Slivers of having different colored permanents. Elder could replace Firemind Vessel .
Some other budget upgrades to consider:
- Necrotic Sliver ($0.25) --> Mortify
- Winged Sliver --> Shadow Sliver
- Dormant Sliver ($0.25) or Beast Whisperer --> First Sliver's Chosen
- Realmwalker --> Telekinetic Sliver
- Pact of the Serpent --> Prophetic Prism
- Preordain --> Ponder
- Victimize --> Return from Extinction
Shadow Sliver can be a problem not being able to block with Slivers. Dormant Sliver is repeatable draw, but Slivers can't attack until you remove it. Beast Whisperer can be a alternative to Dormant if not being able to attack is something you don't want to worry about. Preordain with scry 2 before draw is better than Ponder and it's less than $1.
Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
There are some cards that let you play off the top of your library that I would count as card draw: Radha, Heart of Keld , Oracle of Mul Daya , Courser of Kruphix , Elsha of the Infinite , Realmwalker , Vizier of the Menagerie .
Some impulse draw you're missing: Bell Borca, Spectral Sergeant , Dark-Dweller Oracle , Chandra, Torch of Defiance , Showdown of the Skalds , Theater of Horrors , Apex of Power , Birgi, God of Storytelling Flip, Ignite the Future , Jeska's Will , Magmatic Channeler , Soulfire Eruption , Valakut Exploration .