Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury
Planeswalker — Freyalise
+2: Put a 1/1 green Elf Druid creature token onto the battlefield with ": Add to your mana pool."
-2: Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
-6: Draw a card for each green creature you control.
Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury can be your commander.
|Want (3)||zysterl , Darimasus , happyxcamper1|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Mythic Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
Recommendations View more recommendations
Latest Decks as Commander
Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury Discussion
1 week ago
You've got Avacyn's Pilgrim, which is good fixing and ramp, and Sol Ring, so that's a good start. Some more good 1-2 mana ramp would speed you up: Selesnya Signet, Wild Growth, Fertile Ground, etc.
Secondly, more lands. I steer clear of lands that ETB tapped, and I never slot in less than 36 lands. Oracle of Mul Daya would be pure fire if you increased your land count. Maybe even as high as 38+.
If you replace the tap lands with basics and Evolving Wilds/Terramorphic Expanse, you open up a couple possibilities: 1) Land Tax, 2) Karametra + Whitemane Lion/Kor Skyfisher combo, and 3) Ramunap Excavator + Wayward Swordtooth fetchland loop (also works with Oracle).
Lastly, take a hard look at your card draw. I didn't look real hard, but I didn't notice much. Rishkar's Expertise, Soul's Majesty, Huatli, Radiant Champion, maybe Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury since she's also more ramp.... Beast Whisperer, Colossal Majesty, and Drumhunter all have a similar vibe to Elemental Bond.
Best of luck!
2 weeks ago
Cool deck! You might like these: Tangleroot, Sword of the Paruns, Glimpse of Nature, Shared Summons, Uncage the Menagerie, Mosswort Bridge, Genesis, Temur Sabertooth, Bramble Sovereign, Thousand-Year Elixir, Metallic Mimic, Cauldron of Souls, Great Oak Guardian, Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury, Voice of Many
1 month ago
Shrieking Drake + Doubling Season = instant win in combo with it. I usually like to also have Sneaky Nissa, Voice of Zendikar or Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury sending over unsuspecting tokens to assign +1/+1's on to another important things. My usual combo win is just with Sage of Hours + Walking Ballista.
1 month ago
2 months ago
Second game was turn 1 Sol Ring, turn 2 Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury, turn 3 Skyshroud Claim and Oracle of Mul Daya, and before anybody could do anything I ultimated Freyalise, played Hornet Queen and followed up with Craterhoof Behemoth.
Green Rawr!! before any coherent defense could be mustered. Nuts.
3 months ago
Omnath as main damage outlet (Go Tall)
- Plenty of creature based mana ramp from elves like Greenweaver Druid , Selvala, Heart of the Wilds , and Oracle of Mul Daya as well as all the classic elf ramp cards like Llanowar Elves
- Mana ramp sorcery spells like Tempt with Discovery and Traverse the Outlands
- Increase Mana generation from each land per turn with cards like Doubling Cube , Vernal Bloom , Wilderness Reclamation , Bear Umbra , Caged Sun , and Nature's Will
- Increase the Mana generation from each tapped creature each turn from cards like Leyline of Abundance , and increase the amount of mana gained by having more elves with cards like Wirewood Channeler , Rishkar, Peema Renegade , Priest of Titania , and Joraga Treespeaker .
- Increase both of the above with Seedborn Muse , which, along with Tempt with Discovery , only gets stronger the more opponents you have.
Elf synergy as secondary source of damage (Go Wide)
- Pump elves with other elves with help of cards like Elvish Archdruid , Elvish Champion , Ezuri, Renegade Leader Imperious Perfect , and Joraga Warcaller
- Elf token creation with cards with Elvish Promenade , Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury , and Imperious Perfect
Protection for both commander and high value Elves
- Basic equipment like Lightning Greaves , Swiftfoot Boots , Darksteel Plate , and Whispersilk Cloak to slow down or stop removal
- Asceticism , Stonehoof Chieftain , Archetype of Endurance , and Vigor as creatures and enchantments to protect your board.
Win Condition enablers
- Helix Pinnacle to use up mana on if Omnath is ever about to be destroyed.
- Triumph of the Hordes for trample and infect for a fast win combines with other trample abilities from cards like Stonehoof Chieftain , and Ezuri, Renegade Leader to allow you to force damage through.
- Hydra's like Primordial Hydra and Hydra Broodmaster provide other mana outlets to instantly set up fast overwhelming armies.
3 months ago
I think you have a strong base for a Selesnya token deck but, I am not sure if Emmara, Soul of the Accord is the best choice for your commander. Emmara wants you to tap her and I don't see a lot of ways to tap her in this deck. Maybe consider switching your commander to Trostani, Selesnya's Voice which might work better to get out tokens.
If you want to use Emmara maybe you could look to add a few vehicles to this deck. Personally I think a card like Smuggler's Copter would be a great addition to this deck because, it gives you card filtering and a tap outlet for Emmara. Citanul Hierophants could also help you ramp and will give an additional tap source for Emmara. Nature's Chosen is an older card but would work really well with Emmara. I see you have some cards with the convoke ability which I think is strong in this deck. Maybe consider adding some more convoke cards like, March of the Multitudes , Chord of Calling , Scatter the Seeds and, Conclave Tribunal ?
This deck seems really light on card draw / card advantage, consider using some of these cards to help you draw. Skullclamp which will draw you an insane amount of cards off Emmara alone and, is almost an auto include in a token deck. Idol of Oblivion , Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury , Huatli, Radiant Champion , Season of Growth and, Ohran Frostfang are all really good cards that will give you card advantage and synergies with your token theme. One last card you might consider is Well of Lost Dreams especially if you find yourself gaining a lot of life off the Emmara tokens.
Lastly, I would consider removing these cards, Eidolon of Blossoms , Evangel of Heliod , Oakhame Ranger , Worldsoul Colossus , Banishing Light and, Collective Voyage . While I don't think these cards are bad I don't they they are impactful enough in this deck.
I would consider adding these cards, Parallel Lives , Doubling Season (if you can afford it), Castle Ardenvale , Beastmaster Ascension , Collective Blessing (maybe consider removing some of your smaller anthem effect like, Honor of the Pure for bigger anthem effect like these), Eladamri's Call , Eternal Witness , Champion of Lambholt , Generous Gift and, Beast Within .
Hopefully some of these suggestions helped but, I think you are off to a really good start with your deck!
4 months ago
You really don't need both Krenkos. You also probably don't need Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury or Nissa, Voice of Zendikar because your other token generators are mostly strictly better. Doubling Season ... good card but $50 so you may want to take it out for now. You could probably take out Primal Vigor for the same reason. Eldrazi Monument is kind of overkill if you want to give your commander or your creatures indestructible, there are more specific cards like Soul of New Phyrexia for that purpose.
Again most of these are for budget purposes gl