Nissa, Who Shakes the World
Legendary Planeswalker — Nissa
Whenever you tap a Forest for mana, gain an additional .
+1: Put three +1/+1 counters on up to one target noncreature land you control. Untap it. It becomes a 0/0 Elemental creature with vigilance and haste that's still a land.
-8: You get an emblem with "Lands you control have indestructible." Search your library for any number of Forest cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.
|Have (2)||Thunderbeard , gildan_bladeborn|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Nissa, Who Shakes the World occurrence in decks from the last year
Nissa, Who Shakes the World Discussion
2 days ago
Lotus Ramp Example List:
4x Elvish Reclaimer as repeatable Lotus tutor
4x Sylvan Scrying as single-use Lotus tutor
4x Pelakka Wurm
Lotus and lands. You'd be winning with either Nissa or Pelakka Wurm.
t1 land, Elvish Reclaimer
t2 land, sylvan scrying
t3 land, Kiora
t4 use Reclaimer to jam Lotus, untap lotus with Kiora, Pore over the pages and Vizer to sift through your deck a bunch of times until you can jam Pelakka wurm.
That is, of course, a rough draft.
Wishclaw Blink exmaple deck:
4x Wishclaw Talisman
4x Oath of Kaya
1x Nine Lives
4x Fatal Push
Plus some stuff, get to 80 cards, add Yorion in SB as companion, eventually win with token flood.
I want you to look at those too first-draft fairly optimized decks. Take a really good look. I want you to count the number of cards that are in both decks.
Now, I want you to do this exercise: guess how many cards in the lotus ramp deck can go in the wishclaw deck, and how many cards from the wishclaw deck can go in the lotus ramp deck.
Tell me your answer, and we'll see if you're right.
2 days ago
Hey there! Here are some nice card options that might be useful to you.
Ramp Burgeoning , Exploration , Emerald Medallion , Bear Umbra , Golgari Signet , Sol Ring , Cryptolith Rite , Extraplanar Lens , Mana Reflection / Nyxbloom Ancient (both produce infinite mana with Basalt Monolith ), Nissa, Who Shakes the World , Utopia Sprawl , Wild Growth
With Lathril (Because of token creation) Stoneforge Masterwork (make Lathril huge), Collective Unconscious (draw a ton), Second Harvest (double all your tokens), Shamanic Revelation , Skullclamp (attach to a token to kill it and draw two cards for basically one mana), Epic Struggle , Triumph of the Hordes , Coat of Arms , Leyline of Abundance
Infinite Sword of the Paruns , Umbral Mantle , and Staff of Domination go infinite with anything that can produce enough mana to tap and untap itself such as Priest of Titania , Elvish Archdruid , Karametra's Acolyte , etc some of which you already have
1 week ago
Hey, nice start on a budget.
Elemental Bond and Garruk's Packleader draw a card when each 3/3 Serpent is created. Maskwood Nexus has already been suggested and it can make cards that create tokens much better since then those tokens are Serpents. Nexus can also be repeatable protection for Koma for three mana to create a Changeling. Nadir Kraken creates tokens and cares about +1/+1 counters. Nadir + Bond + Koma can create a Tentacle and grow Nadir on each player's turn for one mana. Chord of Calling can get Packleader and Whir of Invention can get Nexus.
Koma is a Commander who you want to cast as fast as possible because of her ability to create a Serpent on each player's turn. For this reason ramp should be priority because even if you all you draw is ramp that's fine because you can use it to ramp into Koma. You have the right idea with Kinnan, consider expanding on nonland ramp that taps?
- Incubation Druid
- Devoted Druid
- Gyre Sage
- Kiora's Follower
- Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner
- Simic Signet
- Talisman of Curiosity
Incubation, Sage, Devoted care about +1/+1 counters to make more ramp. If you control a land that can make blue mana then Incubation can make blue mana making her the best option.
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Deck is Historic Bo1
Saw SaffronOlive do a Jund Superfriends standard deck with Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider . It looked super fun.
I went with a less combo finish and more of traditional Rock/Golgari value grind. So even if I don't have a Dream Devourer to power everything out, the deck still frequently win by just grinding it out. That said, fortelling Vorinclex into a turn 5 ultimate from Nissa, Who Shakes the World normally leads to a scoop
It's gotten my from bronze 3 to gold 1 so far with a 50ish percent win rate and am just looking to tighten it up. I know it's going to get tougher from here.
How can bring this deck to Compleation.
I think that Ob Nixilis, the Hate-Twisted is not a great choice for a planeswalker. He is only in the deck because I did not have another planeswalker available. I have a mythic wildcard and was trying to figure out what my best option for the slot is.
I know the land base needs work, I'm dealing with a rare wildcard deficit.
Any other input welcome. Thank you in advance.
1 month ago
Card advantage (8/10): Reki, the History of Kamigawa (31 Legendaries), Jace, Unraveler of Secrets, Jace, the Mind Sculptor, Kiora, the Crashing Wave, Teferi, Hero of Dominaria, Teferi, Temporal Archmage, Oath of Jace, and Tezzeret's Gambit.
Ramp (14/10): Kethis, the Hidden Hand , Wood Elves, Kiora, the Crashing Wave, Nissa, Who Shakes the World, Oath of Ajani (not for your commander), Chromatic Lantern, Sol Ring, Cultivate, Explosive Vegetation, Farseek, Grow from the Ashes, Kodama's Reach, Tempt with Discovery, and Harrow.
Removal (14/5): Liliana of the Veil (Unreliable Removal), Liliana, Waker of the Dead, Oko, Thief of Crowns, Sorin Markov, Sorin, Grim Nemesis, Teferi, Hero of Dominaria, Ugin, the Spirit Dragon, Vraska the Unseen, Vraska, Relic Seeker, Oath of Kaya, Oath of Liliana (Unreliable Removal), Assassin's Trophy, Path to Exile, and Swords to Plowshares.
Board Wipes (11/5): Elspeth, Sun's Champion, Ugin, the Spirit Dragon, Contagion Engine (slow but works well with your deck), Cleansing Nova, Languish, Merciless Eviction, Sublime Exhalation, Supreme Verdict, Urza's Ruinous Blast, Wrath of God, and Cyclonic Rift.
2 months ago
Hey there! I have a few suggestions you might just like!
- Fauna Shaman : It's a shaman, it's a great tutor, and it's cheap in mana. Seems like it would fit in great!
- Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx : Fits in great with any mono-colored deck!
- Strip Mine : Great in any deck, especially in mono-colored ones where you almost always have the colors you need available anyway
- Ancient Tomb : Could easily be that two mana in your commander's mana cost, and is great EDH staple.
- Lignify , Song of the Dryads , Kenrith's Transformation : A great form of creature hate in mono-green. This can be horrible on someone's commander especially if they have no means of removing it. The same goes for a combo piece or just any great creature.
- Heroic Intervention : A great way of protecting your pieces, since it would seriously suck if all the shamans got wiped out
- Collective Unconscious : Another form of shamanic revelation, both of which are reasons to include Reliquary Tower
- Triumph of the Hordes : Could be an entire other wincon if you have a bunch of shamans out
- Wild Growth / Utopia Sprawl : Great ways to ramp in small amounts before you put your commander out
- Sol Ring : It's not a shaman, but still one of the most powerful cards in edh. Definitely add it.
- Three Visits / Nature's Lore : Just like the previous two, these are great ways to ramp before you put out shamans, speeding up your game by a ton
- Jeweled Lotus : I hate that they made this card, but it could basically let you play your commander turn 1. Definitely add it if you have the budget.
- Extraplanar Lens : Kill a forest, and double THEM ALL. You have a lot of basic forests, and I think this card could work very well for you because of that.
- Nissa, Who Shakes the World : This one is much more debatable, but the regular ability is great for ramping and the final ability is just wonderful for you because of all of the forests you have.
- Helix Pinnacle : You have so much ramp and Nissa as previously mentioned would be insane. This guy could be a great win con and act as something to pool all your mana into.
- Nyxbloom Ancient : All your shamans tap for 6?!?!?! Seems great- especially since you can ramp to put it out and fit with the decks theme.
- Caged Sun : Great in a mono-colored deck, buffs all the shamans, and gives you more mana. Could be a great option if you like these sort of doubling and tripling cards.
- Wolf-Skull Shaman : You run a LOT of shamans, and this guy lets you take that fact and benefit it, giving you a ton of tokens over time.
- Birds of Paradise : A great way of building the ramp base from early on, and works as a great blocker if you need to block something big over time since it has flying.
- Burgeoning / Exploration : If you keep the amount of lands you have at the moment, using these guys could make you go crazy and have a bunch of lands. In a four player game, Burgeoning could give you 5 mana turn 2.
- Arcane Signet : Another great way of supporting the mana base early on
I'm afraid that's all I have, just keep in mind, I recommended a lot of stuff that helps you PRE shaman ramp, and if you include too much of that you start drifting away from the shaman theme- don't do that. However just including a few of the better ones might help a ton. And so, good luck on your deck my friend it seems super cool, consider checking out some of my decks, hope this helps, and have a wonderful day. Happy tapping!
2 months ago
You might like these: Patron of the Orochi, Awakening, Extraplanar Lens, Caged Sun, Doubling Cube, Keeper of Progenitus, Nissa, Who Shakes the World, Traverse the Outlands, Llanowar Elves, Birds of Paradise, Wild Growth, Arbor Elf, Squallmonger, Basilisk Collar, Bear Umbra, Wilderness Reclamation