|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Seventh Edition (7ED)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Tap: Add (2) to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Sisay's Ring Discussion
3 weeks ago
You average converted mana cost is around 4.8 that exstreamly high for a mono white deck. 47 lands is good enough. 33 creatures is in the high side I'd settle with 28. You're not really running an enchantment heavy deck so Sigil of the Empty Throne is not good here. You need lots of ramp if you want to do what you are saying you want to do so you'll need mana doublers like Caged Sun and Extraplanar Lens and Gauntlet of Power you'll need to focus of the ramp package that ramps for more then 1. You'll need the ones like Coalition Relic, Worn Powerstone, Ur-Golem's Eye, Sisay's Ring, Mana Vault and Mana Crypt. Also run the land ramp package Ancient Tomb, Scorched Ruins, Myriad Landscape, and Terrain Generator
4 weeks ago
This has been one of my biggest changes to a deck. Atraxa has lost it's identity and since I changed focus on the deck from counters to super friends. I got rid of Beastcaller Savant because it doesn't hit nearly as much and added in a couple mana dorks to help ramp. This deck has a problem getting things out and stopping opponents so I have added in counterspells such as Negate, Dispel and Mana Leak. Liliana, Heretical Healer Flip was taken out as it got hard to trigger into a walker sometimes, and didn't really fit any theme to the deck.
1 month ago
Tyrannosaurus_Maximus You welcome!
- Saves your creature not only from point removal, but from mass destruction such as Innocent Blood
- Can totally disable opponents general. Its better then just kill him, because they cant cast it from command zone again.I added Vanishing in my deck Disciple of Deceit - Combos PDH just days ago. I would be glad if you look and leave comment to me too.
I mention some cards, that can be fine for stax, but not sure if fit your deck.
- Suture Priest can make more impact then Ulamog's Crusher, because isn't stax about slow death? =))
- I highly recommend to add two mana sources Sisay's Ring and Ur-Golem's Eye or even Kozilek's Channeler, because playing stax you planning long game and it would be better then 1 mana rocks
- Rimewind Taskmage have potential to work with any permanent. Also, you always can get additional mana from untapping your caroos or 2-mana artifacts.
2 months ago
Combo: Basilisk Collar combos with Furnace of Rath and Heartless Hidetsugu for insta-killing everyone. Life gain on other creatures is helpful. Library of Leng is awesome with wheel effects, it lets you keep the cards you want!
Card Advantage: Sunbird's Invocation provides needed card advantage for monoreds. Etali, Primal Storm, Loreseeker's Stone, Seer's Sundial, Arch of Orazca, Sea Gate Wreckage, Magus of the Wheel, Memory Jar, Gamble, Mizzix's MasteryI really think Wheel of Fortune is worth it.
Ramp: Thran Dynamo, Worn Powerstone, Ancient Tomb, Sisay's Ring, Crystal Vein, Dreamstone Hedron, Foriysian Totem, Gauntlet of Power, Gilded Lotus, Koth of the Hammer, maybe Mana Flare on the big turn/finisher
5 months ago
8 months ago
Eldrazi... the bane of all that is Wizard!
You may wanna focus on less mana ramp and more on cost reduction.
I also think you may wanna reduce the non Eldrazi creatures, but that is just for flavour
As for ratios, since you run a ton of ramp, I think 36 lands should suffice. I think 34 creatures is more than enough, and the other 29 cards should be removal,extra ramp, and other effects.
8 months ago
Spectral Searchlight love this card it's great in 2-headed giant
Paradise Plume I gained so much life from this card
Jeweled Amulet super underrated