|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Uncommon|
|Ninth Edition (9ED)||Uncommon|
|Ninth Edition Foreign Black Border (9EDFBB)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Tap: Add (2) to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Ur-Golem's Eye Discussion
2 days ago
I make some playtests and have some suggestions:
4 weeks ago
I'm not big on Ensnaring Bridge here, as its only good early in the game, at a time when accelerating quickly with assorted tap abilities is very relevant. Its not bad, but for me, here, I don't think its desirable.
I concede that I dont have great reasons for not playing Mana Vault or Basalt Monolith other than not wanting too many cards that do the same things, and the ones I have to full those roles being preferable to me and the way I play Kurkesh, but my results validate my preferences to me.
I like Ur-Golem's Eye over Worn Powerstone so that when it's cheated in or used to accelerate quickly with several mana rocks all at once, it's untapped and keeps the ball rolling. That makes up for the one mana, to me.
I do use Perpetual Timepiece to self mill. Sets up recursion/cheating in of good artifacts.
I have enough other Basic Land searching to be fine without Thawing Glaciers. If I happen upon one ill likely put it in, but its not vital enough for me to actively seek it out.
2 months ago
You average converted mana cost is around 4.8 that exstreamly high for a mono white deck. 47 lands is good enough. 33 creatures is in the high side I'd settle with 28. You're not really running an enchantment heavy deck so Sigil of the Empty Throne is not good here. You need lots of ramp if you want to do what you are saying you want to do so you'll need mana doublers like Caged Sun and Extraplanar Lens and Gauntlet of Power you'll need to focus of the ramp package that ramps for more then 1. You'll need the ones like Coalition Relic, Worn Powerstone, Ur-Golem's Eye, Sisay's Ring, Mana Vault and Mana Crypt. Also run the land ramp package Ancient Tomb, Scorched Ruins, Myriad Landscape, and Terrain Generator
2 months ago
Tyrannosaurus_Maximus You welcome!
- Saves your creature not only from point removal, but from mass destruction such as Innocent Blood
- Can totally disable opponents general. Its better then just kill him, because they cant cast it from command zone again.I added Vanishing in my deck Disciple of Deceit - Combos PDH just days ago. I would be glad if you look and leave comment to me too.
I mention some cards, that can be fine for stax, but not sure if fit your deck.
- Suture Priest can make more impact then Ulamog's Crusher, because isn't stax about slow death? =))
- I highly recommend to add two mana sources Sisay's Ring and Ur-Golem's Eye or even Kozilek's Channeler, because playing stax you planning long game and it would be better then 1 mana rocks
- Rimewind Taskmage have potential to work with any permanent. Also, you always can get additional mana from untapping your caroos or 2-mana artifacts.
4 months ago
- Deadeye Navigator
- Swiftfoot Boots (protect Brago)
- Cyclonic Rift
- Reliquary Tower
- Act of Authority
- Rogue's Passage
- Sea Gate Oracle
- Whispersilk Cloak (makes it so you can't flicker Brago, but ensures he will connect
- Venser, Shaper Savant
- Felidar Guardian
- Traveler's Cloak
- Phyrexian Ingester
- Restoration Angel
- Pentarch Ward
- Thran Dynamo
- Prophetic Prism
6 months ago
6 months ago
Killzun - Excellent suggestion. I was holding off because of the current $13 price tag, but I might just have to bite the bullet since it's so freakin' good. I'll add it, thanks! :) I'm also going to replace Ur-Golem's Eye.