|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Modern Masters 2015 Edition (MM2)||Rare|
|Scars of Mirrodin (SOM)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Whenever you cast a spell, proliferate. (You choose any number of permanents and/or players with counters on them, then give each another counter of a kind already there.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (32)||ironax , Supremespeed , TheAlmostHero , angesoir , burnedbread , Xunfor6iv3nX , saj0219 , , Joblaska , Epidilius , geazykagar , meowCat1234 , ShishkyBob , philktoken8998 , mazrimtaim , Ashy , davir , Dannyel , ecurps , Vasbear1 , LeroyJones , Shiromakuro , Jauntu , LegendDeer , Fineontheoutside , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , Dr.Jackel , Antiat , Kvothe1115 , pokemate0 , thetechzombie , silvereh|
|Want (19)||Sasuin , gamerhat , Clawsun73 , Talonisnthavingit , Hakira , mlouden03 , rakdos24 , TimothyClover , kisPocok , shagreel , raithe000 , beccanator , trotz , Talistan , mookman288 , XVicarious , Azlux , Xelgion , airbournevirus|
Inexorable Tide Discussion
4 days ago
It seems like Oath of Gideon fits the mold for this deck well. Gets you tokens and one turn closer to ult-ing your Walkers (except Trials Gideon, who can ult immediately).
The Chain Veil is pretty standard in superfriends decks. If you can fuel the mana intensity, you can go off that much faster.
Perhaps include some Planeswalkers who make their own blockers, too? Elspeth, Knight-Errant, Elspeth, Sun's Champion, liliana, death's majesty, and Sorin, Lord of Innistrad are all examples of what I mean.
5 days ago
1 week ago
I'd cut Spitting Image.
With the precon, I made the below deck utilizing the +1/+1 counter mechanic. I made three other decks with Atraxa if you want to follow the links.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 1 | 38 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
2 weeks ago
Inexorable Tide increases loyalty for each spell cast.
Check out my build, please.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 5 | 1 COMMENT | 111 VIEWS | IN 3 FOLDERS
2 weeks ago
Alright so I'm going to list a bunch of cards to cut but before I do... Mizzix is a deck that you either want to combo out in, or burn people's faces into oblivion; you don't want to make a bunch of tokens and swing with them because if you get boardwiped you probably can't get those token producers back. Also 90% of this deck you should be able to reduce cost for, and if you can't that card better make one hell of an impact. That said here is my list of cuts for you.
- Blustersquall: Turnabout is just a better card than this, it also can be your win con with Reiterate and is just more flexible
- Commit//Memory: I tried running this but it just never seemed good. I don't want my hand anywhere but in my hand, and if I counter something I'd rather it be gone.
- Counterflux: You can't reduce cost. More importantly you have to have both your colors and that can be a struggle sometimes.
- Dragonshift: You should only have 2-3 creatures at most for the majority of the game.
- Fall of the titans: I ran this for awhile but it ended up being a dead card in my hand 70% of the time.
- Fateful Showdown: Again, in this deck you should want every card in your hand, because a good portion of this deck is holding up mana.
- Izzet Charm: Not enough value.
- Prophetic Bolt: I recently cut Prophetic Bolt and to be honest I haven't missed it at all, just doesn't have enough value.
- Spellbook: Run Thought Vessel and/or Reliquary Tower in its place, its just not enough value to take a card slot. Pro tip, Reliquary Tower should be in EVERY EDH deck, same thing with Sol Ring
- Ral Zarek: You can't reduce cost. I get wanting a walker in the deck because value every turn for free is great BUT in this deck it's not really value because cost reduction.
- Pore Over The Pages: Ugin's Insight is just better, but I'd consider Mystic Speculation instead; still card advantage but you can play it over and over for more experience.
- Mizzium Mortars: If you are going to play a card like this, Blasphemous Act is just better.
- Devastation Tide: Cyclonic Rift is just worlds better.
- Call the Skybreaker: #NotYourWinCon
- Blatant Thievery: Great card honestly, but I think Bribery is just better and less expensive.
- Blast of Genius: Not enough value.
- Curious Homunculus: I tried running this card and honestly on turn two would you rather hold up man to counter a spell or play a guy who only produces colorless mana, not red, your other color?
- Docent of Perfection: You don't care about tokens, and you don't have enough Wizards to make it worth your while.
- Enigma Drake: I think this card slot is just better occupied elsewhere.
- Goblin Electromancer: Baral, Chief of Compliance is a better card in everyway.
- Guttersnipe: I get how useful it could be, but in my experience it's targeted right away.
- Melek, Izzet Paragon: You can't reduce cost, and the value just isn't there.
- Niv-Mizzet, the firemind: You can't reduce cost.
- Talrand, sky summoner: You don't care about tokens.
Now that I'm done with cuts, and hopefully not making an ass out of myself here are some suggestions of really good cards that have lots of value!
- Pact of Negation & Force of Will I know they are expensive but... then when your opponent thinks they are safe you can still break them.
- Disallow You can reduce cost and it counters EVERYTHING!
- Mindswipe Counter and burn in one fell swoop, use it late game with a bunch of EXP and that's a good chunk of damage.
- Syncopate Permanently get rid of that dumb card you hate.
- Blue Sun's Zenith The card that just keeps on giving right? Also this card says 'Target Player' so you can mill a player out with this.
- Aetherflux Reservoir Jesus this card has saved my ass SOOOO many times, can't speak enough good about this card.
- Meekstone This is great if there's a lot of creature aggro in your meta, it crushes my play group
- Pyromancer's Goggles All aboard the value train...
- Inexorable Tide All of the EXPs!
- Leyline of Anticipation & Rhystic Study These are a MUST HAVE in ANY blue deck or deck playing blue. Your playgroup will hate you for it because 'Do you pay the one?' gets old but it's all value.
- Torrential Gearhulk Shit who cares about Snapcaster when you got this winner!
- Bonus Round & Spellseeker They just came out of battlebond but... I have high hopes for them in this deck.
3 weeks ago
Amulet of Vigor will allow all your lands to be used the turn they come into play.
And if you would please check out my version:
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 5 | 1 COMMENT | 102 VIEWS | IN 3 FOLDERS
1 month ago
Inexorable Tide would help out your planeswalkers (and sagas).