|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|MTG: Commander (CMD)||Rare|
|Shards of Alara (ALA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Whenever an opponent plays a spell, that player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (9)||VGJustice , Supremespeed , sepheroth119 , Metaphisyk , mziter501 , Kvothe1115 , GoldGhost012 , electrolynx , silvereh|
|Want (12)||Niroh , H4ckw0rth , Oskani , lucal13 , sombrevivo , Daeyel , aljaze , Fairseas , TiamJ , CaptianClueless , Gryffix , loganbowers|
Memory Erosion Discussion
2 weeks ago
Good luck with your deck, mill is hard to pull off!
3 weeks ago
Altar of Dementia could be used in response to boardwipes.
Depending on how much draw-power your deck can generate, Jace's Erasure, though it only hits one opponent at a time.
Alo, maybe you'd like Trepanation Blade.
Infiltration Lens has nothing to do with Milling, but is still kinda cool.
Solemn Simulacrum is still reasonably priced I think, and is a good staple in any deck.
You also might want to supplement Grafdigger's Cage with some things like Tormod's Crypt and/or Relic of Progenitus to prevent opponents from recycling their graveyard after you milled them out a bunch.
I'm not very good at suggesting cards to take out, but I'll make the effort. =)
I hope some of that helps. Happy milling!
1 month ago
Memory Erosion seems really out of place with no other mill tech in the list; plus it would actually help Meren or Jarad, so you probably don't want that.
Diluvian Primordial instead of the Chancellor?
3 months ago
Mill is a difficult thing to win with, but I have a couple of suggestions for you...
- The strongest mill decks I've seen use Mesmeric Orb, if your on a budget Memory Erosion or Altar of the Brood might be ok but are nowhere near the power of the Orb.
- Fraying Sanity should be a 4 of, this is one of the best mill cards printed in a long time.
- Tome Scour and Mind Sculpt should be replaced with 4 Breaking / Entering.
- Fetch Lands, they are pricey but they let you trigger Hedron Crab twice, this is incredibly useful.
Hope this helps
3 months ago
3 months ago
Also, you don't have very much removal in the deck so far, I don't think, and you don't have much recursion. I'd also recommend more land than 29. Mortuary Mire is a good start for two of those.
- Psychic Spiral - recursion
- Sire of Stagnation - not simple mill, but mill-to-exile and draw power
- Siren of the Silent Song - sort of on theme plus mill and discard which is nice if your opponents try to draw answers
- Induce Paranoia - counterspell + mill
- Perplex - counterspell + mill + tutor if needed
- Dimir Charm - counterspell or removal or mill/control
- Psychic Drain - mill and lifegain
- Memory Erosion - not a counter but a deterrent
- Command Tower, Temple of Deceit, Dimir Guildgate, Sunken Hollow, Jwar Isle Refuge
4 months ago
I want to play Memory Erosion alongside Thassa and Tutelage. What would you take out?
Was thinking Trepanation Blade or could go down 1 more land and still be OK.