Creature — Kor Wizard
Kor Spiritdancer gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it.
Whenever you cast an Aura spell, you may draw a card.
|Have (3)||Forkbeard , metalmagic ,|
|Want (2)||jedidad68 , Phobophile|
Printings View all
|Planechase Anthology (PCA)||None|
|Planechase 2012 Edition (PC2)||Rare|
|Rise of the Eldrazi (ROE)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Kor Spiritdancer occurrence in decks from the last year
All decks: 0.04%
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Kor Spiritdancer Discussion
1 week ago
Looks good! You might like these: Sram, Senior Edificer, Kor Spiritdancer, Eidolon of Blossoms, Satyr Enchanter, Ethereal Armor, All That Glitters, Sage's Reverie, Battle Mastery, Fertile Ground, Trace of Abundance, Market Festival, Dawn's Reflection, New Horizons, Generator Servant, Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma, Dragonspeaker Shaman
2 weeks ago
Shielded by Faith makes infinite tokens when your general is out! You might like these too: Starfield of Nyx, Sun Titan, Crystal Chimes, Flickerform (super fun with dudes like Heliod's Pilgrim), Skybind, Sram, Senior Edificer, Kor Spiritdancer, Eidolon of Blossoms, Ajani's Chosen, Archon of Sun's Grace, Sigil of the Empty Throne, Bramble Elemental, Flickering Ward, Broken Fall, Molting Skin
3 weeks ago
When BL dies and returns to the field, does its return effect count as, "casting" if I were trying to trigger an ability such as Kor Spiritdancer ?
4 weeks ago
Have you considered adding these cards with the amount of enchantments you are running Kor Spiritdancer, Mesa Enchantress, Heliod's Pilgrim, Auramancer, and Monk Idealist? Not sure if you need to run all of them but, all 5 of those cards could help to keep the deck more consistant.
1 month ago
Mesa Enchantress , Bygone Bishop , Puresteel Paladin , Sram, Senior Edificer , Kor Spiritdancer , Sage's Reverie , Mentor of the Meek , and Dawn of Hope . All these are where white is going with card draw. And they are the strongest mono white card draw methods.
2 months ago
Hey, good version of Rafiq.
Consider expanding on the enchantment theme? Adding more enchantresses and more enchantments? I suggest this because I see Sovereigns of Lost Alara and it's good with auras with Raqif.
Cards within the budget to consider adding:
- Exotic Orchard
- Ash Barrens
- Yavimaya Coast
- Reliquary Tower
- Enchantress's Presence : enchantress.
- Kor Spiritdancer : aura enchantress.
- Satyr Enchanter : enchantress.
- Favor of the Overbeing : with Rafiq +2/+2 flying and vigilance.
- Eldrazi Conscription : combos with Sovereigns to make Rafiq as powerful as an Eldrazi.
- Ethereal Armor : one drop, lots of pump.
- Tajuru Preserver : protect Rafiq from sac.
- Wild Growth : one drop ramp.
- Fertile Ground : ramp.
- Snake Umbra : draw, double draw with double strike.
- Open the Armory : aura/equipment tutor.
- Alpha Authority : hexproof and evasion.
- Heliod's Pilgrim : aura tutor.
- Darksteel Mutation : removal.
- Beast Within : removal.
Cards to consider cutting:
- Temple of the False God
- Blossoming Sands
- Tranquil Cove
- Treva's Ruins
- Frontline Sage
- Battlegrace Angel
- Grunn, the Lonely King
- Angelic Benediction
- Behemoth Sledge
- Medomai the Ageless
- Hydra Omnivore
- Cold-Eyed Selkie
- Infiltration Lens
- Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist
- Stonehewer Giant
2 months ago
- there are several ways to go about this. I prefer the dont touch me method Merica' Enchant. By using cards that tax my enemy(s) to attack me I can successfully stall into the late game and never worry about my life total. Once i get there i use value town to win the game.
- Your method is much more of the "bogles" method. Utilize creatures like Gladecover Scout and Slippery Bogle to a good creature to pump up. It has hexproof so removing them are hard. These cares a like 1$ a copy roughly. Kor Spiritdancer is really good as well but more spendy. As for budget enchantments I would use 4x Ethereal Armor 2x Gryff's Boon 3-4x Hyena Umbra 4x Spider Umbra 2x Spirit Mantle . If you want to spend more money get Rancor and keep the Daybreak Coronet. If you go thsi rout i recommend 26 enchantments roughtly and about 13 creatures. Dryad Arbor is an interesting creature to look at (dont run more than 1 or 2 being its also easy to kill, and its a land). Path to exil is the best removal in the game in your colors. Id run 2 to help deal with probelmatic cards your friends might be playing. Leyline of Sanctity can also help you out if they have target player spells.
- Either way you go lands help so much. Espically when they tap for 2 colors and dont enter tapped. It helps smooth things so much. Temple Garden are a good investment and so is Razorverge Thicket . If you really want to get fancy Horizon Canopy are also really sweet. If you end up with the boggles rout youll need about 19 lands total. If you for bigger and better spells, Then its not as clean cut id have to look at your spell curve, I am gonna guess itd be 22-24 lands.
- If you want more feed back let me know. If you need help with other decks let me know as well.
- Also being you are considering Spirit mantel. Its gives it hex proof from creatures, and cannot be blocked from creatures as well. It also prevents all damage from creatures so it really helps.
3 months ago
The Enchantments engine is really solid, IMO. I've tried something similar to this in modern, mono-white heroic enchantments, and it's fast and aggressive. Losing Kor Spiritdancer sucks but Sram is a good substitute, and you've already got the one mana Cartouches. Still triggers prowess too!