Myojin of Life's Web
Legendary Creature — Spirit
Myojin of Life's Web enters the battlefield with a divinity counter on it if you played it from your hand.
Myojin of Life's Web is indestructible as long as it has a divinity counter on it.
Remove a divinity counter from Myojin of Life's Web: Put any number of creature cards from your hand into play.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Myojin of Life's Web occurrence in decks from the last year
Myojin of Life's Web Discussion
1 month ago
Great deck! Have you thought about
Avenger of Zendikar for lots of large plant tokens, Awakening of Vitu-Ghazi as an 18/18 surprise land creature, Beastmaster Ascension, Cazur, Ruthless Stalker Flip since you're working with combat damage mostly anyway, Champion of Lambholt a hidden gem because when big enough it makes all your creatures unblockable, Curse of Predation a good politics card, Hardened Scales, Helix Pinnacle as an alternate win con, Myojin of Life's Web for divinity counter shenanigans, Quest for Renewal for pseudo-vigilance
Regardless of if you take my suggestions, +1 from me!
5 months ago
- Card draw:
- Sylvan Library : Card draw.
- Elvish Visionary : Cheap, cantrip, shaman.
- Mosswort Bridge : Pseudo cantrip.
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip : Pseudo cantrip. Flip = better Gaea's Cradle.
- Blighted Woodland : Comes into play untapped. Ramp card mid-lategame.
- Path of Ancestry : Potential card filter.
- Strip Mine : Utility land.
- Gingerbread Cabin : Forest with minor upside. No reason not to play it in mono green.
- Fauna Shaman : Tutor, shaman.
- Noxious Revival : Manaless. Allows another shot for wincons.
- Scavenging Ooze : Manasink. graveyard disruption.
- Card draw:
- Lifecrafter's Bestiary : Card draw.
- Beast Whisperer : Green conditional card draw.
- Guardian Project : Green conditional card draw.
- Runic Armasaur : Card draw (meta dependent).
- Compost : Card draw (meta dependent).
- Sakura-Tribe Scout : Early game shaman. Mana acceleration.
- Genesis Wave : Pseudo card advantage.
- Arch of Orazca : Card draw.
- Win more:
- Myojin of Life's Web : Too expensive. Very likely that you do not have enough cards in hand to make this worthwhile lategame.
- Patron of the Orochi : Quest for Renewal is cheaper.
- Gigantomancer : Cute, but 8 mana is too much for this kind of effect.
- Archetype of Endurance : Win more card. No real synergy. Asceticism Is better (although also not recommended).
- Trolls of Tel-Jilad : This is a bad card.
- Soul of the Harvest : Beast Whisperer / Guardian Project, cheaper. Almost same effect.
- Sakiko, Mother of Summer : Too expensive. Doesn't do enough for mana cost.
- Sage of Ancient Lore Flip : Very likely that you do not have enough cards in hand to make this worthwhile mid-lategame.
- Wildheart Invoker : This is a bad card.
- Sakura-Tribe Springcaller : This is a bad card.
- Loaming Shaman : Not enough card draw that allows you to get your desired cards in you hand.
- Essence Warden : This is a bad card.
- Vines of Vastwood : Very situational card.
- Squall Line : Not very good card. Situational.
- Krosan Grip : Expensive situational removal.
- Gilded Lotus : Unnecessary ramp.
- Tranquil Grove : Unless your meta plays a lot of enchantments, not really necessary. Otherwise, recommmend Back to Nature instead.
- Beastmaster Ascension : Your creatures are not big enough for this to work consistently.
- Spidersilk Armor: No tutors, not enough card draw to obtain it. Unreliable flyer prevention. Silklash Spider Will hold off flyers with tutors.
Staple cards are cards I recommend obtaining and using, since they are almost always good cards to have in any green deck. The rest is up to preference and should be taken with a grain of salt. I hope I could be of some use to you.
6 months ago
- Swapped Triskelion for Walking Ballista.
- Added Viscera Seer since it combos with Luminous Broodmoth + Mikaeus, the Unhallowed .
- Swapped Myojin of Life's Web, Mageta the Lion, Magister of Worth & Magus of the Disk for Wrath of God & Damnation since they're cheaper and take effect immediately.
- Cut some larger cmc bombs like Kokusho, the Evening Star, & Gray Merchant of Asphodel. I would rather have the deck be more consistent and lower the cmc curve.
- Added some early mana rocks and cut slow ramp like Solemn Simulacrum, & Black Market.
- Added Necropotence because it should always have been in the deck.
7 months ago
This is a great deck! I've always wanted to build around Golos, and this seems like the best way to satisfy my inner Timmy. Anyways, here are a couple of suggestions:
Omniscience: The perfect card for Golos, this makes all the big cards stuck in your hand free and easy to cast.
Brainstorm: It's a simple card, but it offers some topdeck manipulation, and with fetchlands, which you're running, it's a broken card, essentially being a draw three for 1 mana.
Nyxbloom Ancient: What a card. each of your lands and mana rocks taps for three times as much. This'll help you dump your hand every turn with ease.
And now, for some cuts:
Ramunap Excavator: A good card with fetchlands, but not worth the slot.
Myojin of Life's Web: It only gets a divinity counter when cast from your hand. which isn't often.
Hope these suggestions help, and as always, happy Tapping!
9 months ago
Make an edit to the deck and re-save. It’ll check companion again and correct the issue. Myojin of Life's Web could be solid, get a large mass of creatures into play. Arashi, the Sky Asunder maybe solid situational removal.
11 months ago
What OtherWorldlyShadow said regarding command tower basically is true for Ash Barrens as well. If you use it to fetch for a forest, you could have had the same result with one more untapped mana source by playing a forest instead. 31 lands definitely seems not enough btw. 34 should be better, and I could even argue for 35. More great sources of ramp could be Emerald Medallion and Rhonas's Monument. A wurm card that I really adore is Panglacial Wurm. It has a very unique ability and is massively fun to surprise opponents with.
Looking at your wurms, you have many with combined power and toughness of either 10 or 14, so Wild Pair could be a blast to play.
1 year ago
This is beautiful. Myojin of Life's Web and Myojin of Seeing Winds could be fun! You might like these too: As Foretold , Pentad Prism , Crystalline Crawler , Gemstone Array , Iceberg , Fathom Mage , Parallax Tide , Parallax Nexus , Saproling Burst , Jolting Merfolk , Gutter Grime , Oracle's Vault , Orochi Hatchery
1 year ago
Lovely list and a great showcase game you played at MTG Muddstah! Kudos for rocking Multani for such a long time.
When browsing through your list, I noticed you omitted a few cards that I really enjoy in my list. I was wondering what your thoughts are on those, if you considered them and what made you leave them out in your build.
- Monstrous Onslaught : basically a one-sided board wipe with Multani
- Fungal Sprouting : great value with multani out
- Wolfcaller's Howl : another on-theme card to get crazy amount of creatures
- Grothama, All-Devouring and the new Return of the Wildspeaker are basically a second and third Garruk, Primal Hunter with Multani.
- Greater Good and Momentous Fall provide some more reduncancy to get crazy hands
- Myojin of Life's Web is a nice way to help emtpy your hand when drawing so many
- Concordant Crossroads is another haste provider you could consider
- Pathbreaker Ibex is another Overwhelming Stampede -ish effect
- Castle Garenbrig serves as a second Temple of the False God with a much smaller drawback