|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Faerie Assassin
When Final-Sting Faerie enters the battlefield, destroy target creature that was dealt damage this turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (7)||NivStormfront , Pumpkinking913 , Abzkaban , Bluboltar , , TypicalTimmy , Daddy1ong1egs13|
|Want (15)||pipipimlbpp , Approximos , IsaacGreenseed , CharlesBlackwater , wesk123 , 2OfHearts , Minimatte , coocbey73 , JoshTheStampede , foofifoo , DeadlyPro_21 , Dragonex , perz13 , SilvanSage , waynebland|
Final-Sting Faerie Discussion
1 year ago
Daring Demolition is basically pay 4, destroy a creature. I don't ever think I've seen a vehicle in a game of EDH.
I'd look to put a removal effect on a Power 2 creature so Alesha can bring it back.
Banewhip Punisher - Recur it from graveyard, then pay 1 black, sac it to kill a creature. Mad value!
Big Game Hunter - Discard from hand, pay 1 black, kill a power 4 or greater creature. Then recur later in the game.
Final-Sting Faerie - More situational
Garza's Assassin - Amazing. Bring back with Alesha, sac it, kill a nonblack.
Nekrataal - same deal as above
1 year ago
Looks like a pretty good start. I feel like the general gameplan with this deck is to lay down some evasive flyers and then get out buffs on T4/5 and win in the air.
Assuming that's the direction you want to, my recommendation would be:
- Cut Faerie Harbinger, Faerie Trickery, Nectar Faerie, Oona's Gatewarden, Final-Sting Faerie and Thieving Sprite (18 total cards). These are all cards that either don't really further the game plan, have too high of an opportunity cost, or can't attack.
- Add 2-3 more lands (Creeping Tar Pit, Evolving Wilds or just more Islands))
- Add a few hard removals (Doom Blade, Fatal Push, etc)
- Add a 4th copy of Spellstutter Sprite
- Consider swapping Coat of Arms for the 4th copies of Glen Elendra Liege and Scion of Oona
That should put it at 60 cards. The idea here is to try to land creatures on turns 1 and 2, then hold up counters or Spellstutter Sprite T3 and then start dropping buffers to beat down in the air. Then you keep the handful of spot removals in case your opponent resolves a big flying/reach creature before the game can get closed out.
If you want to move in a somewhat more controlling direction, 1-2 copies of Bident of Thassa might be worth considering. In a weenie flyer deck, it can help ensure that you're drawing enough gas to rebuild if a board wipe happens.